Ivanka Trump: Malia Obama should be 'OFF limits' to the media

First I’ve heard of it, don’t really care what she does. She is only in the spotlight because of her father, she should be off limits. Sad that we can’t let kids grow up.

Malia was walking around the city wearing only a shirt and no pants. She sees a camera and has to throw her twerking ass in front of it.

She's a slut, like her dad, both of them.
Our President got Marla Maples pregnant when he had a young family. He brags about trying to have sex with married women while Melania was pregnant

Malia smoked a cigarette

Moral Conservatives are outraged
Yes, Marla gave birth to Tiffany when she was still single.

What kind of message does that send to our young people?

A man with young children dumps his wife who is starting to show her age and picks up some young model and gets her pregnant
Yes, the party of family values.

Some one has to be it because it's definitely not the trashy left who prefers a free for all..

No?
Like Trump before he conned the cons.

Our President got Marla Maples pregnant when he had a young family. He brags about trying to have sex with married women while Melania was pregnant

Malia smoked a cigarette

A man with young children dumps his wife who is starting to show her age and picks up some young model and gets her pregnant

Some one has to be it because it's definitely not the trashy left who prefers a free for all..

No?

He didn't con no one , they knew exactly what he was ...he was the Republican answer to the left's bull shit

Shut up, ivanka you stupid rino. The stinking press gleefully crucified sarah palin's family so i don't want to hear that crap "the children are off limits."

Of course not- because you are an asshole.

Don't be like the Contard right- listen to Ivanka- don't be an asshole- leave the kids alone- that includes Malia- and it includes Barron.

Don't be an asshole like Shootspeeder- leave the kids alone.

Malia smoked a cigarette

No?

He was a Democrat back then. :)

Liberals are screaming for her brother to be assassinated! Ivanka, keep it to yourself. The obomba sluts are fair game and as gamey as hell.

Don't be an asshole like Tipsycatlover- don't be an asshole like the contards- leave the kids alone.

Dear Ivanka:

Unlike your own children. Obama's crotch fruit are classless attention-whoring relevancy-seekers and an embarrassment to the office of the Presidency.

Now if your children start acting like Obama's, don't worry: You'll be hearing about it as well.

Signed, Jgalt

Don't be an contard asshole like JGalt- leave the kids alone.

Shut up, ivanka you stupid rino. The stinking press gleefully crucified sarah palin's family so i don't want to hear that crap "the children are off limits."

Ivanka Trump: Malia Obama should be 'OFF limits' to the media

nov 24 2017 Ivanka Trump, the president's eldest daughter and top White House adviser, condemned recent media coverage of former President Barack Obama's eldest daughter, Malia Obama, a 19-year-old freshman at Harvard.

"Malia Obama should be allowed the same privacy as her school aged peers," Trump tweeted on Friday. "She is a young adult and private citizen, and should be OFF limits."

Shortly after, another former first daughter, Chelsea Clinton, tweeted a similar sentiment.

"Malia Obama's private life, as a young woman, a college student, a private citizen, should not be your clickbait," Clinton wrote. "Be better."

Over the past week, videos of Malia Obama smoking and kissing another Harvard student at a football game went viral.

The Palin family got into drunken family brawls
Malia smoked

Hardly the same wouldn't you agree?

Malia was walking around the city wearing only a shirt and no pants. She sees a camera and has to throw her twerking ass in front of it.

She's a slut, like her dad, both of them.

Kids- don't be a contard asshole like Tipsycat- leave the kids alone.

No?

And always a sociopath.

I figure the next 8 years that Trump is president they are going to do the same thing to barron...he will get caught smoking a joint, flirting with the girls, drinking a beer..

I hate this shit ever since I was aware of it with Amy Carter

No?

And always a sociopath.

Define sociopath?

I just see a guy who exaggerate's who has a lot of passion for life still and cares deeply about his country .

If Malia doesn't want to be a target she shouldn't make herself one.

Yep- just like those rape victims shouldn't have made themselves a target.

Face it- you contards will always find an excuse to blame the women.

Come on, I agree with you that the kids should be left alone but you comparing a teenager smoking to a rape victim is pretty out there.

No?

And always a sociopath.

Define sociopath?

I just see a guy who exaggerate's who has a lot of passion for life still and cares deeply about his country .

I remember when we all wanted Lee Iacocca to run, he would of been a good president and he said no "Why would I want to take a job that pays less and all the stress that goes into it" ?

Trump took a job and all the stress that goes into it, he is fighting his own kind the left..

As a social liberal, fiscal conservative , middle class working guy ...its pure poetry in motion ..

It's so enjoyable

That’s especially true when it involves a black president. God forbid we see them as they really are

If Malia doesn't want to be a target she shouldn't make herself one.

Yep- just like those rape victims shouldn't have made themselves a target.

Face it- you contards will always find an excuse to blame the women.

Come on, I agree with you that the kids should be left alone but you comparing a teenager smoking to a rape victim is pretty out there.

Yes- I used hyperbole to make a point- there are people who blame women- for being the rape victim, for being the sex abuse victim, for being married to an abusive husband, for falling for a con-man. Or for being 18 years old and photographed smoking- and feel like it justifies targeting them.

Almost 2 years ago there was a thread about the kids of Ted Cruz being attacked in a media cartoon- and the 'tards' from both sides came out- and this is what I said for those who rationalized why it was okay to attack Cruz's kids- the same applies to the OP

You are rationaliziing- saying on one hand "Oh its bad when Cruz's children are attacked' and out the other side of your mouth you imply it is Cruz's own fault for showing us his children. It is rationalization and equivocation.

Every politician has shown himself with his kids- perhaps you think that is wrong- but it is not attacking the children- it isn't harming children.

Going into a national forum and attack Cruz's kids, or Obama's kids, or Chelsea's kids or Palin's kids- and harming them- in order to attack their parents if a fucking asshole move- and should be condemned universally- and clearly- with no 'equivalency'

Simple line in the sand- attacking kids on the internet is done by hateful immoral fucking bastards.

I think everyone should be able to clearly- and without any equivocation- condemn the internet abuse of kids.

Forum List

Back