Ivanka Trump: Malia Obama should be 'OFF limits' to the media

Politicians families are fair game when it comes to politics…

The Obama girls have done nothing political themselves. Everybody posting on this board is more involved than them. Does that give the media the right to follow every one of us around with a camera?
We have no privacy/freedom in this country… That’s just the facts

The Obama girls have done nothing political themselves. Everybody posting on this board is more involved than them. Does that give the media the right to follow every one of us around with a camera?

Good point. Maybe the media should write a story about that instead of following around Obama's kids. I know. That would require actual journalism.

Ivanka Trump and Chelsea Clinton Defend Malia Obama's Right to Privacy

Pretty ironic given that Barry spied on Americans en masse and Chelsea was mum.
That makes no sense, gatsby.

Barrypuppet put the NSA on steroids under his regime....how do you not know this?????
Are you talking about the Patriotic Act, Bush, and a willing Congress and everything since then?

I am talking about every false flag surveillance bill passed since the OKC bombing and the deep state patsy that was Timothy McVeigh that gave us Project Echelon and the "domestic terrorism" bill that had been languishing in congress. It's my contention that every admin has been a tool of their globalist masters...

Good point. Maybe the media should write a story about that instead of following around Obama's kids. I know. That would require actual journalism.
The mainstream media are not qualified to do real journalism... see Charlie rose

Shut up, ivanka you stupid rino. The stinking press gleefully crucified sarah palin's family so i don't want to hear that crap "the children are off limits."

nov 24 2017 Ivanka Trump, the president's eldest daughter and top White House adviser, condemned recent media coverage of former President Barack Obama's eldest daughter, Malia Obama, a 19-year-old freshman at Harvard.

"Malia Obama should be allowed the same privacy as her school aged peers," Trump tweeted on Friday. "She is a young adult and private citizen, and should be OFF limits."

Shortly after, another former first daughter, Chelsea Clinton, tweeted a similar sentiment.

"Malia Obama's private life, as a young woman, a college student, a private citizen, should not be your clickbait," Clinton wrote. "Be better."

Over the past week, videos of Malia Obama smoking and kissing another Harvard student at a football game went viral.

The Palin family got into drunken family brawls
Malia smoked

Hardly the same wouldn't you agree?

Malia was walking around the city wearing only a shirt and no pants. She sees a camera and has to throw her twerking ass in front of it.

She's a slut, like her dad, both of them.
Our President got Marla Maples pregnant when he had a young family. He brags about trying to have sex with married women while Melania was pregnant

Malia smoked a cigarette

Moral Conservatives are outraged
Yes, Marla gave birth to Tiffany when she was still single.

Shut up, ivanka you stupid rino. The stinking press gleefully crucified sarah palin's family so i don't want to hear that crap "the children are off limits."

nov 24 2017 Ivanka Trump, the president's eldest daughter and top White House adviser, condemned recent media coverage of former President Barack Obama's eldest daughter, Malia Obama, a 19-year-old freshman at Harvard.

"Malia Obama should be allowed the same privacy as her school aged peers," Trump tweeted on Friday. "She is a young adult and private citizen, and should be OFF limits."

Shortly after, another former first daughter, Chelsea Clinton, tweeted a similar sentiment.

"Malia Obama's private life, as a young woman, a college student, a private citizen, should not be your clickbait," Clinton wrote. "Be better."

Over the past week, videos of Malia Obama smoking and kissing another Harvard student at a football game went viral.

Kids under the age of 18 should be completely off limits to the press no matter what, unless the kid actively seeks out the press themselves. Doesn't matter if they're the president's children or not.

Common decency suggests this.

Kids under the age of 18 should be completely off limits to the press no matter what, unless the kid actively seeks out the press themselves. Doesn't matter if they're the president's children or not.

That's nice. Too bad Malia is not under 18.

That's nice. Too bad Malia is not under 18.

Of course this defies our shallow culture, but I don't think she's any more special than the next 19-year-old kid. She should have to do something to warrant attention. Being the "daughter" of our imposter president is not enough.

Uh did you watch the video? What evidence do you want? Her own fucking DAD is pissed at her for smoking pot. Did she deny it? NO.

That ain't no damn ciggy I ever saw.

malia.jpg
Along with millions of other college students

This is called showing class, something we weren't used to when Obama was in the White House, and the children of politicians should be off limits.

If Malia doesn't want to be a target she shouldn't make herself one.

I agree.
But Baron Trump doesn't want to be a target either....and you know how it is! :dunno:

I've never agreed with attacking children but Malia is making her decsions now and bad ones are going to invite criticism
You must have been a real catch in school.

I imagine you spent your time stuffed in a locker. Most nerds did.

Malia doesn't want criticism then don't invite it. It's not rocket science, even you should be able to graso it. But then agian...it is you.

Forum List

Back