Ivanka Trump's perfect response to Megan.

Ivanka is the 3rd wife to an adulterer. She's less important than 3rd fiddle. She's a female cuckold raising some other woman's kids.

ivanka is lovely by any standard, as daughter, mother, and as all the other roles she models.
she is accomplished and exquisite and i hope she's president someday too.

Ivanka is the 3rd wife to an adulterer. She's less important than 3rd fiddle. She's a female cuckold raising some other woman's kids.

Well yeah, but look, when you're coming in behind Palin .....

ivanka is lovely by any standard, as daughter, mother, and as all the other roles she models.
she is accomplished and exquisite and i hope she's president someday too.
Foreign born, wont' happen

cafe-owner-tantrum-discipline-kids-91w.png

Poor Brambo, it's been a tough day, and it's only going to get worse.

just a comment but I think that there is the making of a new political dynasty in the Trump family with both the Trump sons and daughters . I don't like dynasties like the un-American bushes and clintons but a Trump dynasty that is America first might just be fine and dandy . --------- just a comment !!

just a comment but I think that there is the making of a new political dynasty in the Trump family with both the Trump sons and daughters . I don't like dynasties like the un-American bushes and clintons but a Trump dynasty that is America first might just be fine and dandy . --------- just a comment !!
You look like such a dumb dweeb.

How's that wall going to be built? By eminent domain-ing 10s of Thousands of Americans out of their home.

How are we going to round-up illegals? By searching your floor boards?

Ivanka is the 3rd wife to an adulterer.

You're a moron

Ivanka is his daughter, her mother was Ivana
Maybe if the guy didn't cheat on his wives so much it'd be easier to keep track of who are his whores and who are his daughters.

Maybe if you spent 5 seconds on google....

But instead.

btw, here's an avatar for you, seems appropriate.

th

Ivanka is the 3rd wife to an adulterer.

You're a moron

Ivanka is his daughter, her mother was Ivana
Maybe if the guy didn't cheat on his wives so much it'd be easier to keep track of who are his whores and who are his daughters.

Maybe if you spent 5 seconds on google....

But instead.

btw, here's an avatar for you, seems appropriate.

th
I could do that.

Or I can take your thread, and throw it in the garbage can.

As I just did.

Because now all people see are "oh that's right...Trump's a manwhore running for President in the party of fake-Taliban Puritans...and Ivanka is a nobody".

WillHaftaWaite.

I hope you see how much more a genius I am at destroying your thread, than you are at promoting it.

Gotta love it !!!!

Half don't even know who Ivanka Trump is, but that doesn't stop them from trashing her.

Ivanka Trump is Donald Trump's DAUGHTER ... not his wife. His wife is Melania Trump.

She is not foreign born ... unless Manhattan has changed sides.

She is happily married, has three children, and is a successful business woman.

Oh, btw ---- she happens to be one of Chelsea Clinton's best friends.

Please get it right, folks!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back