"I've been treated worse than Lincoln", Trump said today

pyetro

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2019
They always said Lincoln, nobody got treated worse than Lincoln. I believe I am treated worse."
In the middle of a pandemic, Donald Trump makes it at all about himself again.

They always said Lincoln, nobody got treated worse than Lincoln. I believe I am treated worse."
God, you are stupid.

In the middle of a pandemic, YOU, and the LEFT made it about Trump.

Did the press shoot Lincoln?

I think the "by the press" bit needed to be included when he says this about a president who was assassinated after he had lead us through civil war.

How so Great Douche?
1588557553643.png

It seems some 600k died in the civil war. 360K north died. Some weak traitor Southerners died.
Are you wanting to first Great Douche in American deaths in American?

Last edited:
They always said Lincoln. Nobody got treated worse than Lincoln. I believe I am treated worse."

I will disagree with the president on the assertion that he was "treated worse than Lincoln." Lincoln was assassinated because he had the audacity to abolish slavery. Lincoln died for what he did.

Trump suffers from a biased press. He has protection. There are no real threats to his life.

However, there are some people, like you, who would wish Trump death simply because he tears apart your simple-minded ideal liberal world day by day.

Trump should temper his words. Agreed. But you should refrain from looking for every flaw or weakness the man has to make him look unappealing. You are nothing more than a petty partisan, not an objective source of information.

God, you are stupid.

In the middle of a pandemic, YOU, and the LEFT made it about Trump.

Trump Defense Syndrome activated.

Questions often based on his own words. The bastards.

"They come at me with questions that are disgraceful, to be honest. Disgraceful," he continued. "Their manner of presentation and their words — I feel if I was kind to them, I’d be walked off the stage. I mean, they come at you with the most horrible, horrendous, biased questions."

He's right, isn't he?

"They come at me with questions that are disgraceful, to be honest. Disgraceful," he continued. "Their manner of presentation and their words — I feel if I was kind to them, I’d be walked off the stage. I mean, they come at you with the most horrible, horrendous, biased questions."
No, they are based on the "hate Trump all the time" DNC narrative.

They always said Lincoln. Nobody got treated worse than Lincoln. I believe I am treated worse."

I will disagree with the president on the assertion that he was "treated worse than Lincoln." Lincoln was assassinated because he had the audacity to abolish slavery. Lincoln died for what he did.

Trump suffers from a biased press. He has protection. There are no real threats to his life.

However, there are some people, like you, who would wish Trump death simply because he tears apart your simple-minded ideal liberal world day by day.

Trump should temper his words. Agreed. But you should refrain from looking for every flaw or weakness the man has to make him look unappealing. You are nothing more than a petty partisan, not an objective source of information.
DOPer WEAK spews, can we get better? And sane spews!
Butt, All Great MAGA Douche givings are pure and Righteous to America
1588559340475.png

Seems Obama hit on the Nation's debt was weak. The Great Douche outdid him in 3 .3 years.

Last edited:

No, they are based on the "hate Trump all the time" DNC narrative.
FFS!? Faux spews and RNC did not do that? Birthering was all fake news.
WEAk Spews from DOPer Cowards.

TDS thread 1,488

Well considering Yahoo news confronted Trump during a press briefing and said South Korea had 5 times the number of tests that we do and Trump said you're wrong and the guy had to later retract and admit he was wrong, I would say the media is out to get him.

He's right, isn't he?

Are you saying he is dead?

A big orange zombie blob?

TDS thread 1,488
Can't respond to facts. Sad, Butt expected.

He's right, isn't he?

Are you saying he is dead?

A big orange zombie blob?
That has to be one of your dumber posts, and that is saying something.

Forum List

Back