"I've been treated worse than Lincoln", Trump said today

Of course it doesn't. I mean, why should he serve ungrateful brats like you?
Oh, I'm grateful for my government. Effective, efficient, decisive, proactive. I mean, we're only ranked in the 30s for pandemic preparedness as opposed to the US, ranked number 1.

covide-casesbyday-4may.png

New confirmed and probable cases over time, as at 9.00 am, 4 May 2020
COVID-19 - current cases

Last edited:
They always said Lincoln, nobody got treated worse than Lincoln. I believe I am treated worse."
In the middle of a pandemic, Donald Trump makes it at all about himself again.
God, you are stupid.

In the middle of a pandemic, YOU, and the LEFT made it about Trump.
Yeah we did because that moron while patting himself on the back is responsible for 1000,s of needless deaths for lack of acting quickly and in the american peoples best interests
You're a liar if you believe that. He was moving to protect the US while the left were still trying to impeach him.

They always said Lincoln, nobody got treated worse than Lincoln. I believe I am treated worse."
In the middle of a pandemic, Donald Trump makes it at all about himself again.
This is a guy who has attacked virtually everyone with nasty personal insults and playground-level name calling, and he's whining about how he's being "treated".

He has been doing this since Day One. Non-stop. And now he's the victim.

I don't know if I've ever seen anyone with self-esteem issues this profound. Anywhere. Ever.

Hoho, Boozeman doesn't like effective government. I suppose because it shows up ineffective government.

Sad.

I will disagree with the president on the assertion that he was "treated worse than Lincoln." Lincoln was assassinated because he had the audacity to abolish slavery. Lincoln died for what he did.

Trump suffers from a biased press. He has protection. There are no real threats to his life.

However, there are some people, like you, who would wish Trump death simply because he tears apart your simple-minded ideal liberal world day by day.

Trump should temper his words. Agreed. But you should refrain from looking for every flaw or weakness the man has to make him look unappealing. You are nothing more than a petty partisan, not an objective source of information.

Oh please. The guy is a low life piece of shit. Has nothing to do with him being president. He was a piece of shit before he was pres, and he'll be one after.

Don't blame the press for putting him in the firing line when he's the one supplying the ammo.

I've come to expect this kind of childishness from you.

"Low life piece of shit".

Yeah. You go with that.

Hoho, Boozeman doesn't like effective government. I suppose because it shows up ineffective government.

Sad.

You're still here?

Anyhow, are you saying the only effective form of government is your form of government?

If you are, you are far worse than President Trump would ever be on his worst day.

Of course it doesn't. I mean, why should he serve ungrateful brats like you?
Oh, I'm grateful for my government. Effective, efficient, decisive, proactive. I mean, we're only ranked in the 30s for pandemic preparedness as opposed to the US, ranked number 1.

covide-casesbyday-4may.png

New confirmed and probable cases over time, as at 9.00 am, 4 May 2020
COVID-19 - current cases
Nope. Never mind China. Nevermind the fact they lied to the world and sentenced hundreds of thousands of innocent people to die. Their response to this virus is what led our response. But since they were slow, we were as well. We made the mistake of trusting them to help us bring this virus down without any need for all of these draconian measures being enacted now. China lied, people died.

Yeap, all Trump's fault.

zqUDpIk.gif

• Funny
Reactions: cnm
However, there are some people, like you, who would wish Trump death simply because he tears apart your simple-minded ideal liberal world day by day.

Trump should temper his words. Agreed. But you should refrain from looking for every flaw or weakness the man has to make him look unappealing. You are nothing more than a petty partisan, not an objective source of information.

Twinkie-boy, what makes Trump unappealing is his own behavior. EVERY PRESIDENT has faced criticism. Most of the realize that's part of the job and just get on with it.

We are in the middle of a national crisis because Trump failed to do his job, 70K are dead, 1 million are sick and 30 million lost their jobs, and he's whining about how UNFAIRLY he's being treated.

Yeah, Obama had eight years to stockpile refresh and replenish our stockpile of PPE.

Did he? Well? DID HE?

Short answer: No.

Long answer: No.

Obama had a hard time getting the Republican Congress to authorize basic expenses...

Obama doesn't authorize funds, Congress does.

Show me a budget request made by Obama requesting funds specifically for the replenishment of PPE in our stockpile. Any year will do.

In 2009-10 he had both houses of congress. They would have readily approved funds had he asked them to. Rarely do you ever see a president ever blow a chance to get something productive done with an extremely cooperative congressional body like Obama did.

Last edited:
Twinkie-boy, what makes Trump unappealing is his own behavior. EVERY PRESIDENT has faced criticism. Most of the realize that's part of the job and just get on with it.

So, what's appealing about calling me Twinkie Boy? A fetish of yours perhaps?

You call names and berate people on this board in just about the same manner Trump does his critics. Thing is, I see him as a more credible leader than you'll ever be.

We are in the middle of a national crisis because Trump failed to do his job, 70K are dead, 1 million are sick and 30 million lost their jobs, and he's whining about how UNFAIRLY he's being treated.

Silence.

Nope. Never mind China. Nevermind the fact they lied to the world and sentenced hundreds of thousands of innocent people to die. Their response to this virus is what led our response. But since they were slow, we were as well. We made the mistake of trusting them to help us bring this virus down without any need for all of these draconian measures being enacted now. China lied, people died.

Yeap, all Trump's fault.

Um... yeah, if China "lied", then why did Trump praise them for their cooperation and transparency?

1588589266001.png

1588589293161.png

In 2009-10 he had both houses of congress. They would have readily approved funds had he asked them to. Rarely do you ever see a president ever blow a chance to get something productive done with an extremely cooperative congressional body like Obama did.

2009, we still had a healthy stockpile.

We also had a little something called "The Great Recession" going on. That was a little more important. I mean, you probably didn't notice because your fat twinky-eating ass has never been able to hold down a job.

So, what's appealing about calling me Twinkie Boy? A fetish of yours perhaps?

You call names and berate people on this board in just about the same manner Trump does his critics. Thing is, I see him as a more credible leader than you'll ever be.

Well, my insults are a lot more clever, Twinkie.. And, yes, it's hilarious to think of you sitting on someone else's couch, (Because you can't hold down a job) playing video games, eating twinkies and whining about how liberals make your life miserable.

Then again, I am observant enough to know how Lincoln was treated while he was running for/became president, excluding the part where he was assassinated.

You know, because there was a time when he was alive.

Trump is a master of overstatement, that doesn't mean he's wrong.

Um, half the country tried to leave because Lincoln merely got elected. He was attacked in the press constantly, and, oh, yeah, some Racist nutter shot him.

Despite that, he got us through a Civil War, preserved the union, and ended slavery.

Trump has played America on Easy Mode for three years, pretty much disgraced the office, managed to get impeached and utterly failed in the face of a national crisis.

But it's always about him, not the 70,000 dead, 1 million sick and 30 million unemployed.

Forum List

Back