I've decided I hate both parties

Is there anything likable about either of them? Anything at all?

Who can a white guy, who doesn't hate women or immigrants, support? Seems like that disqualifies both major parties for me.

What makes you think Republicans hate women or immigrants? Are you spoon fed by the MSM?
The GOP hates blacks, gays, Muslims, Mexicans, women, and so many others.

You only need to spend a couple days on this forum to see that.

because we dont kiss ass and accept the leftwing agenda

nothing racist about saying oakland is a shit hole, it's the truth.
I'm sure every municipality has it's bright and not so bright spots.
uh, it might have a few suburbs, but it's pretty shitty
I found that I have had to occasionally pass through a few interesting neighborhoods to get to my destination.

Who can a white guy, who doesn't hate women or immigrants, support? Seems like that disqualifies both major parties for me.

Yeah but you’ll vote Democrat while you hate both parties.

What makes you think Republicans hate women or immigrants? Are you spoon fed by the MSM?

I found that I have had to occasionally pass through a few interesting neighborhoods to get to my destination.
I live in Memphis, there are plenty of interesting ones here.

Ever see Chuck Berry?

Ever see Chuck Berry?
No, I would have loved to though..I love Johnny B Goode, Memphis, TN and all his other hits.

Yes and so how many Dems Senators are jewish , Good try but white men did not pay most of the taxes, the median income have always paid more in taxes, the rich can hide their money and they do, shove it in the laundry. I'm married to a white man and I'm white, I just see men like the Don for what they are, charlatans. I thought for one thing you guys were anti the US debt and anti pay for play but apparently not. I find most white men in the GOP are misogynists pigs and what they stand for are pro big business and banks, and love their lobbyist. Many are Evangelicals and are bigots. Take Sessions, one huge bigot and racist, he is the face of the GOP party.

10 if you count Sanders and Franklin.

You really do hate men....I pity you
Penelope hates everything but Penelope.

Especially zealots.
Anyone who doesn't align with you is a zealot.

no this is a zealot, I'm more the type live and let live, but zealots love to push their religions on others.
zeal·ot
ˈzelət/
noun
noun: zealot; plural noun: zealots
  1. a person who is fanatical and uncompromising in pursuit of their religious, political, or other ideals.
    synonyms: fanatic, enthusiast, extremist, radical, young Turk, diehard, true believer, activist, militant; More

Describes you to a T

This forum isn't the GOP.
Well then, all you have to do is spend a couple days watching Fox News to see just how much the modern day Right hates blacks, gays, Muslims, Mexicans, women, and so many others. You are so accustomed to it, you can't even see it any more.

Oddly, I watched Fox on and off for DECADES, and never saw that at all! Their network hires lots of Blacks and Women! Contrary to what you say, it is Blacks who regularly demonstrate a hatred of Whites, gays who demonstrate a hatred of non-gays, Muslims, well, 911 speaks for itself, the southern border and La Rasa, again, speaks for itself. Maybe your problem is your hatred of Whites! I notice you have every colour in the rainbow there in your avatar but only a speck of white, at the very bottom! That alone speaks volumes about you. You are probably so accustomed to your bigotry, you just don't ever see it. What you're really saying here is that you are pro-anything but white!

I'm as far right as it gets, and some of my best friends have been black, like the others you list, I judge people by their actions, not their ethnicity like you.

I'm against abortion (except some cases), against same sex marriage, against government control. But I root for the Democrats because the GOP hates me as a minority and harbors the racists and bigots.

I'm against abortion (except some cases), against same sex marriage, against government control. But I root for the Democrats because the GOP hates me as a minority and harbors the racists and bigots.

The GOP does not hate YOU nor do they harbor racists and bigots.
The GOP takes pride in critical thought, consideration of facts and REAL world statistics. The GOP tends to have an expectation of fellow countrymen that goes beyond breathing oxygen. The GOP expects better of AMERICANS.

The GOP does not hate YOU nor do they harbor racists and bigots.
The GOP takes pride in critical thought, consideration of facts and REAL world statistics. The GOP tends to have an expectation of fellow countrymen that goes beyond breathing oxygen. The GOP expects better of AMERICANS.
Hahaha you sit here all day long insulting muslims and Latinos and now you preaching peace? Are you drunk?
Most minorities like myself are conservative but they all vote anti GOP because of the racism and bigotry that's stems from the right.
Latinos are mostly religious and hold very strong family values vote Democrat.
Muslims and Jews the same....because we know and you made it known that you hate minorities, immigrants and non whites.

Pretty much this. It may not be all of the Trump base that feels this way, but it's definitely the driving animus behind Trump at the end of the day. This board has shown this clearly to me. Boards like these are where the truly passionate go to vent, and Trump supporters here have shown me what it's really all about.

It took you this long?

No, but it's getting worse. It's gotten to the point that I can't even hate Trump anymore. He's just a knucklehead taking advantage of the rotting carcass of America.

Pretty much this. It may not be all of the Trump base that feels this way, but it's definitely the driving animus behind Trump at the end of the day. This board has shown this clearly to me. Boards like these are where the truly passionate go to vent, and Trump supporters here have shown me what it's really all about.
I only know of 3 hardcore trump supporter and I swear I wont anything is not true:
They claim they are religious, 2 of them are divorces multiple times and both were fired and Sued for sexual harassment. The third is a female and she lives in an ultra red town and her husband works for the army.
One of them is openly racist, brags about the prostitutes he hires....the other guy I have to admit is a nice fella ultra religious and caught cheating and his wives (two) divorced him.

Those I see on TV, they look like assholes and have lot of hate in their hearts...and dont get me started on how immoral the orange is.

Yeah but you’ll vote Democrat while you hate both parties.

More likely I just stop voting. What's the point? It's basically like South Park said; you get to choose between a douche and a turd sandwich.

The GOP hates blacks? I guess that's why since Trump was elected, black unemployment is the lowest it's ever been. The only color the GOP cares about is the color of money.
The GOP hates Muslims? The only nations that have a travel ban (six), are nations that are very unstable and those that are there are unable to be properly vetted to ensure that we aren't getting terrorists, plus they're the same nations that your Obama wanted a travel ban on. There are 48 Muslim nations that are free to let their citizens come here. Personally though, I would ban all immigration from all nations to preserve the environment longer.
The GOP hates those from south of the border? The GOP only wants them to go through the legal process to ensure that those coming in, aren't drug-cartel members, gangs, fleeing criminals, et cetera. Again, it's a vetting process. How many deaths at the hands of illegal migrants are acceptable to you so that you can say, "look, we wanted everybody and (x-number of deaths) are acceptable in that process.
Frankly, I don't see where they hate women. Your imagination is on overdrive.

The GOP hates blacks? I guess that's why since Trump was elected, black unemployment is the lowest it's ever been. The only color the GOP cares about is the color of money.
The GOP hates Muslims? The only nations that have a travel ban (six), are nations that are very unstable and those that are there are unable to be properly vetted to ensure that we aren't getting terrorists, plus they're the same nations that your Obama wanted a travel ban on. There are 48 Muslim nations that are free to let their citizens come here. Personally though, I would ban all immigration from all nations to preserve the environment longer.
The GOP hates those from south of the border? The GOP only wants them to go through the legal process to ensure that those coming in, aren't drug-cartel members, gangs, fleeing criminals, et cetera. Again, it's a vetting process. How many deaths at the hands of illegal migrants are acceptable to you so that you can say, "look, we wanted everybody and (x-number of deaths) are acceptable in that process.

Do you really believe this shit, or are you just incredibly naive? Lol. Hard to tell.

Do you really believe this shit, or are you just incredibly naive? Lol. Hard to tell.
You're the one who's incredibly delusional. Get back on your meds.

You're the one who's incredibly delusional. Get back on your meds.

And what, exactly, have I said that's "delusional"?

Forum List

Back