Ivermectin is a cure, being kept secret.

According to a certain CIC, injecting disinfectants and sticking a UV light where the sun don't shine is effective as well.
Honestly, when are we going to stop posting random BS from hacks like this positing miracle cures? I don't care what his credentials are.

According to a certain CIC, injecting disinfectants and sticking a UV light where the sun don't shine is effective as well.
Honestly, when are we going to stop posting random BS from hacks like this positing miracle cures? I don't care what his credentials are.
I am still trying to get dat voodoo lady to cure me do you think Trump kept her number?

Drinking head lice ointment? ... ha ha ha ha ... he must be a politician ...

Hey dumb fuck, if you ever pulled your head out of your ass and got out of the city every now and then you’d realize how stupid you sound.

I just wormed 40 head of Black Angus cows with Ivermectin, shit got all over my hands since I poured it on each one individually.

Lots of folks like me aren’t pussies and have strong immune systems. Keep being the little bitch you are though.

Hey dumb fuck, if you ever pulled your head out of your ass and got out of the city every now and then you’d realize how stupid you sound.

I just wormed 40 head of Black Angus cows with Ivermectin, shit got all over my hands since I poured it on each one individually.

Lots of folks like me aren’t pussies and have strong immune systems. Keep being the little bitch you are though.

Did this involve high thigh rubber boots, arm length rubber gloves, and a ladder? :auiqs.jpg:

And I'm sorry, what do treating cows with approved substances have to do with recommending them for humans?

At the bottom of the article it ask in an ad . Is St.George University right for you? If this what there teaching! NO! I gave that stuff to my dogs and live stock. Its for intestinal and skin parasites not a virus. This is what these message boards are good for, we can watch out for stuff like this, and inform those who may get suckered in.

Did this involve high thigh rubber boots, arm length rubber gloves, and a ladder? :auiqs.jpg:

And I'm sorry, what do treating cows with approved substances have to do with recommending them for humans?

It involves a litte work and a set of nuts.

Did you get your welfare check this month?

Anyways, you don’t have to drink shit like your boyfriend reiny days falsely stated.

It involves a litte work and a set of nuts.

Did you get your welfare check this month?

Anyways, you don’t have to drink shit like your boyfriend reiny days falsely stated.

Again, I ask (and I'll amend), what do welfare checks and treating cows with approved substances have to do with some
fucking hack pushing miracle cures? We already have had numerous a-holes pushing wonder drugs like hydroxycholorquine
that our beloved President has touted as being our path to virus salvation. What this "doctor" is doing is irresponsible
and reckless...and a violation of his oath to do no harm.

At the bottom of the article it ask in an ad . Is St.George University right for you? If this what there teaching! NO! I gave that stuff to my dogs and live stock. Its for intestinal and skin parasites not a virus. This is what these message boards are good for, we can watch out for stuff like this, and inform those who may get suckered in.
There is also oral ivermectin that is for humans by prescription.

That was testimony in front of Congress from an MD and expert in the field.

I put up his bio for a reason and watched his full testimony.

Did you?

Did this involve high thigh rubber boots, arm length rubber gloves, and a ladder?
No, Joe Biden wasn't involved.

Make sure you get Trump's vaccine. Heck get double dosed.

I'm on the long-way-down-on-the-list for that. More so now that we learn that Trump failed to negotiate the purchase and delivery of more doses from Pfizer.
Doesn't surprise me anymore. The incompetence of his administration from top to bottom will be well documented. My only hope is that we learn from this
mistake and never let it happen again.

I'm on the long-way-down-on-the-list for that. More so now that we learn that Trump failed to negotiate the purchase and delivery of more doses from Pfizer.
Doesn't surprise me anymore. The incompetence of his administration from top to bottom will be well documented. My only hope is that we learn from this
mistake and never let it happen again.
If hillary was president, there would be no vaccine.

I've used Ivermectin on fowl ... at the time, it was recommended to not eat the birds ... too difficult getting the dose right on such a small animal ... can't believe you'd let it get on your hands ... but I understand, warnings on the label are for girls ...

Hold up, Mr. and Mrs. Einstein. Not only is the idea of “injecting disinfectants” absurd (hydroxychloroquine has only one atom of chlorine), ivermectin’s use on cattle could be a clue to the C-19 origin in nature, which knowledge the Chinese are now holding esoteric hostage by pretending not to know. They know.

On 7 Aug 2020 on the snake meat thread, we mentioned Neophocaena, which was suspected by some to be a potential reservoir of COVID-19 in nature. Neophocaena evolved from even-toed ungulates (Artiodactyla) which includes cattle, and the connection led to hepatitis B virus and the Blumberg Institute (USA).

Post # 849

ever heard of gloves, rambo?

Just want to make sure everyone has listened to his whole testimony. Not mine. This was his testimony before Congress.

Look up his credentials if you want as you should. Don't take my word for it. That would be very stupid.

Listen to the whole testimony and then make a comment.

there are several drugs that treat covid.

West Texas Doctor Says Asthma Drug Is 'Silver Bullet' for ...
Jul 07, 2020 · A West Texas doctor says an inhaled steroid, budesonide, a drug commonly used to treat asthma, is the "silver bullet" for COVID-19. "It's an inhaled steroid that doesn't have the side effects of total body steroids but it has the benefits," Dr. Richard Bartlett said in a recent interview with KWES-TV in Odessa. "It's like putting out a fire at the base of the fire.

We’ll stay on track for this doll, ivermectin. When we learned that Satoshi Omura made the first discovery that would lead to ivermectin, we noticed the location: Shizuoka. The image immediately came to mind of beached whales. We have found precisely that connection to Shizuoka, which we’ll post shortly.

Ivermectin’s pharmacodynamics and kinetics are compared with albendazole in several places on the wikipage. Albenazole was being used by Princess Diana’s chauffeur at the time of the crash.

Ivermectin

Shizuoka Prefecture

Forum List

Back