Ivermectin Study Retracted

still from a bat right? And those who took it said it worked.
Ivermectin is approved for human use only to treat some conditions caused by parasites, such as intestinal strongyloidiasis and onchocerciasis, head lice, and skin conditions.

Although the National Institutes of Health counts over 70 studies evaluating the safety and effectiveness of ivermectin to treat or prevent COVID-19 in humans, the FDA says “currently available data do not show ivermectin is effective against COVID-19,” and using the medication for this purpose in humans or animals “can be highly dangerous” in some instances.

Ivermectin is approved for human use only to treat some conditions caused by parasites, such as intestinal strongyloidiasis and onchocerciasis, head lice, and skin conditions.

Although the National Institutes of Health counts over 70 studies evaluating the safety and effectiveness of ivermectin to treat or prevent COVID-19 in humans, the FDA says “currently available data do not show ivermectin is effective against COVID-19,” and using the medication for this purpose in humans or animals “can be highly dangerous” in some instances.

codine is only supposed to be taken by the person whose name is on the bottle. tell me how many people don't follow that? I'll give you hint, it's one of the top overdose killers. people take drugs often for many things they are not intended for. Not sure your point.

So what's the big deal? If the nincompoops at CNN and MSNBC want to say ivermectin doesn't work, let them. But it should still be available to anyone who wants to take it. Closed minded Dems. are entitled to think whatever they want but where I'm concerned, I'd appreciate if they'd keep their grubby paws off of my ivermectin.

So what's the big deal? If the nincompoops at CNN and MSNBC want to say ivermectin doesn't work, let them.
Wow, cable news pretty much runs your life, doesn't it?

It's the FDA and every professional medical society that says it doesn't work. Get it straight.

Forum List

Back