Ivermectin Study Retracted

and yet people are still taking it with success,,
You do realize that just because you take Ivermectin when you have Covid and then you no longer have Covid, that doesnt mean Ivermectin got rid of your Covid. I mean, you do realize that, right?. That's why studies are done on medicines. I cant believe I had to explain that.

You do realize that just because you take Ivermectin when you have Covid and then you no longer have Covid, that doesnt mean Ivermectin got rid of your Covid. I mean, you do realize that, right?. That's why studies are done on medicines. I cant believe I had to explain that.
it also doesnt mean it didnt help,,

you do realize that dont you??

it also doesnt mean it didnt help,,

you do realize that dont you??
What is it with you animals and logic? Not going to go into your illogical statement, but suffice it say you cant prove a negative. You have to prove it is effective against Covid, not just that Covid went away after taking Ivermectin. But you probably dont understand that difference. Also, as an aside, this is why you are so susceptible to conspiracy theories. Because you dont know how to think logically.

There are critical flaws in the Man Made Global Warming Theory. Too bad there is too much money in it to retract it. How do you retract a "study" anyway?

What is it with you animals and logic? Not going to go into your illogical statement, but suffice it say you cant prove a negative. You have to prove it is effective against Covid, not just that Covid went away after taking Ivermectin. But you probably dont understand that difference. Also, as an aside, this is why you are so susceptible to conspiracy theories. Because you dont know how to think logically.

You're one of the retards who up until about a week ago didn't even know Ivermectin has been used to treat millions of people for the past 50 years, now you're an expert on it's efficacy? LOL

HoRSe dEWorMeR!!

I dont have t prove anything,,

there are lots of medicines that work for other things they werent designed for,,

and since its my body and my choice I should be allowed to try or not try what I want,,

there are lots of medicines that work for other things they werent designed for,,

and since its my body and my choice I should be allowed to try or not try what I want,,
Actually yes medicines have to be proven to be effective in order to be called medicines. Hey if you can show proof that Ivermectin is effective against Covid in a peer reviewed, established medical journal study I'll listen.

I agree. You can put anything into your body you want. Believe me, I am not going to try to stop people like you from taking horse de-wormer.

There are critical flaws in the Man Made Global Warming Theory. Too bad there is too much money in it to retract it. How do you retract a "study" anyway?
False equivalency. We actually have laws in this country regarding the distribution of medicine and to even be called medicine. And for good reason, which I shouldnt have to explain. But like I told that other nut job I'll be the last person on Earth to stop people like you from taking horse de-wormer.

Actually yes medicines have to be proven to be effective in order to be called medicines. Hey if you can show proof that Ivermectin is effective against Covid in a peer reviewed, established medical journal study I'll listen.

I agree. You can put anything into your body you want. Believe me, I am not going to try to stop people like you from taking horse de-wormer.
This isn't even the first study that was retracted.

The data for ivermectin is out there, but the trials that show the most effect are pretty bad quality.

since youre still calling it a horse deworming its clear youre a fucking idiot,,

next thing you will be saying people are drinking engine coolant when you see them drinking a glass of water,,

and peer review is only needed when the facts dont support the claim,,

Hahahaha! ^^^Look at these dummies, they STILL don't know Ivermectin has been used to treat millions of people successfully for decades. This is what happens to your brain on leftism, people.
clapping2.gif

Oh no, I was wrong! You're so fucking dumb you STILL don't know Ivermectin has been used to treat millions of people for the past 50 years! LOL

Flawed. So flawed that no messaging the data can fix it,

People...don't rely on horse dewormer.

It will not save you
Them tRumplings will continue to suck down the horse suppositories as fast as they can get them.

And even if it were not retracted, it would only be one small study. We don't decide the efficacy of medicines based on such a small amount of data.
well the vaccines aren't safe because it was a small study. Look at what you've been left with? hahahahhaahahahahaha people still contracting wuhan. it's so funny, I must repeat it as often as possible. hahahahahahahahahaa.

Them tRumplings will continue to suck down the horse suppositories as fast as they can get them.
except it isn't, and there is that. BTW, horses eat carrots and apples, you eat them? hahaahahahahahahahaha

since youre still calling it a horse deworming its clear youre a fucking idiot,,

next thing you will be saying people are drinking engine coolant when you see them drinking a glass of water,,

and peer review is only needed when the facts dont support the claim,,
I'm not arguing with you. Take it. I realize it is also used in humans to get rid of parasitic worms.

And you are allowed to be that stupid… yes

And you take advantage of that “allowance “ at every opportunity

Forum List

Back