Ivermectin Study Retracted

And you are allowed to be that stupid… yes

And you take advantage of that “allowance “ at every opportunity
so why does it bother you so? holy fk girl, My signature says it for me now.

I'm not arguing with you. Take it. I realize it is also used in humans to get rid of parasitic worms.
if you realized it then why did you say horse dewormer??

all that does is proves youre full of shit and only slamming it because of trump and party politics,,,

if you realized it then why did you say horse dewormer??

all that does is proves youre full of shit and only slamming it because of trump and party politics,,,
I"m slamming it because it is not approved to cure Covid. But why do you care what I think? Take it.

I"m slamming it because it is not approved to cure Covid. But why do you care what I think? Take it.
just because its not approved doesnt mean it doesnt help,,,

and millions of people across the world have a different opinion than yours,,

but please continue with your dem talking points,, they are fun to watch,,

so why does it bother you if someone thinks differently? why trash them? you're back pedaling.

just because its not approved doesnt mean it doesnt help,,,

and millions of people across the world have a different opinion than yours,,

but please continue with your dem talking points,, they are fun to watch,,
Why do you really care what I think about Ivermectin? I choose to put approved medications into my body, you dont. I already told you I have zero problems with you taking it. I think what it is you want some type of affirmation that you're correct and I'm wrong. You're never going to get that from me, nut job. So talk to your trumpanzee chimp buddies if that is what you want.

Why do you really care what I think about Ivermectin? I choose to put approved medications into my body, you dont. I already told you I have zero problems with you taking it. I think what it is you want some type of affirmation that you're correct and I'm wrong. You're never going to get that from me, nut job. So talk to your trumpanzee chimp buddies if that is what you want.
for someone that doesnt care what I do youve sure spent a lot of time telling me your opinion on why I shouldnt,,

and whats trump got to do with this?? besides I didnt vote for him twice anyway,,

is your TDS acting up today or what??

for someone that doesnt care what I do youve sure spent a lot of time telling me your opinion on why I shouldnt,,

and whats trump got to do with this?? besides I didnt vote for him twice anyway,,

is your TDS acting up today or what??
I never once told you not to take Ivermectin. In fact, I did the exact opposite. Multiple times I encouraged you to take it.

I never once told you not to take Ivermectin. In fact, I did the exact opposite. Multiple times I encouraged you to take it.

Hahaha! Look at this^^^, the "doctor" is giving permission to take Ivermectin, when less than an hour ago, he didn't even know it's been used successfully to treat people for the last 50 years.

so all this ranting was just a TDS induced tantrum on your part,,

that seems to be going around a lot these days,,
It originally started with you illogical thought processes, which you still havent acknowledged. It had nothing to do with Ivermection specifically. And no, I'm not going to explain it to you again. You're like talking to a brick wall.

Forum List

Back