🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Ivy League School Staff Agree to Rip Up the 'Flawed' US Constitution

They should be very careful what they wish for...the Constitution is what keeps them safe.

They should be very careful what they wish for...the Constitution is what keeps them safe.
57% Of Republicans Say Dismantle Constitution And Make ...
Feb 25, 2015 -A PPP poll found that 57 percent of Republicans want to dismantle the Constitution ... turning the United States into a Christian theocracy.

any questions ???
ISIS_LibtardSame_zps0nu7l9p1.jpg

College campuses are being eaten alive by the lunacy they created.

My kid will work full time for 2 years when he graduates HS. I will pay for 2 years of tech school for him. After that...he will have an employable skill to earn money. IF he wants to then go to a 4 year campus....go for it.

But I will not pay for his mind to be rotted at age 18. He's gonna experience real life first.

Yeah, right. You got kids at Yale.

I didnt say I did, idiot.
Oh, we aren't sending our anymore?

Dad went to Cornell in the 50s.

I was getting at the point that private, liberal, liberal arts uni's liberal, liberal arts profs are liberals. The 'we' that sent their kids there at all that cost did so because they want them to be subject to all that.

Maybe if 'round-the-corner State was seeding sedition...

Feb 25, 2015 -A PPP poll found that 57 percent of Republicans want to dismantle the Constitution ... turning the United States into a Christian theocracy.

any questions ???
Sure. How is it relevant?
There are only 2 ways to change the Constitution.
Constitutional Convention or revolution.

any questions ???
Its relevant because its RWNJ who want to change the Constitutions...

My kid will work full time for 2 years when he graduates HS. I will pay for 2 years of tech school for him. After that...he will have an employable skill to earn money. IF he wants to then go to a 4 year campus....go for it.

But I will not pay for his mind to be rotted at age 18. He's gonna experience real life first.

I'm actually a big beliver in some life experience before college. I traveled the world, fell in love twice, wrote a few 'books', made some huge mistakes, and started a business before I went to college.

I helps you discern assertion from fact.

You dont have a degree, do you?

any questions ???

So? Who cares?
There are two ways to change the Constitution.

Brought to you by Project Veritas so you know there won't be a false narrative or convenient editing. As if they would stoop so low...

It's not cheap or easy, but you can send them to a school that will make an engineer out of them. :thup:

I had to take poli-sci 130 (?) but I don't really remember it.

It's not cheap or easy, but you can send them to a school that will make an engineer out of them. :thup:

My poli-sci teacher thanked our class for making it the most rewarding of his career. And he was looking at me when he said it.

I think it had more to do with it being his last year than our discussions after class. I'm a bit of a political optimist, believing that people will make the changes they need to. I think it helped balance out our conversations.

Regardless, our class was very....engaged. We asked good questions. And it lead to a good class.

My poli-sci teacher thanked our class for making it the most rewarding of his career. And he was looking at me when he said it.

I think it had more to do with it being his last year than our discussions after class. I'm a bit of a political optimist, believing that people will make the changes they need to. I think it helped balance out our conversations.

Regardless, our class was very....engaged. We asked good questions. And it lead to a good class.
This sounds great. I was sour with some of my electives: the writing and reading workload was a bad blend with sciences and sports... and fun. Either this class or this mythology class agitated my insomnia and I was more into not having them screw up my GPA than enjoying the civics, even though I like that stuff.

This sounds great. I was sour with some of my electives: the writing and reading workload was a bad blend with sciences and sports... and fun. Either this class or this mythology class agitated my insomnia and I was more into not having them screw up my GPA than enjoying the civics, even though I like that stuff.

Ah, the morning class. The Destroyer of Good Intentions.

Oh, we aren't sending our anymore?

Dad went to Cornell in the 50s.

I was getting at the point that private, liberal, liberal arts uni's liberal, liberal arts profs are liberals. The 'we' that sent their kids there at all that cost did so because they want them to be subject to all that.

Maybe if 'round-the-corner State was seeding sedition...

I was talking about 'we' as a society, and if you dont think that this nation supports the Ivy League, our so-called elite universities, then you are either stupid or dishonest or both.

any questions ???
NoWhiteHouseInvite_zpsqmy07fls.jpg

Forum List

Back