J6 Committee Recommendations Fooling No-one

(a). No rational American sees the activities of the J6 Committee as anything other than a partisan slander fest.
(2). President Trump had no illusions of CHANGING THE RESULTS of the election at his insistence.
(iii). Not even the most delusional of the J6 rioters believed that they could overturn the results of the election and install Trump as a dictator, like Fidel Castro. And yet, this is the essence of the prosecutions against them.
(D). As of January 6, 2021, Trump and his partisans were CONVINCED that at least three states' election results had been produced by some combination of fraud, illegal vote harvesting, illegitimate rule changes (e.g., in Pennsylvania), and counting shenanigans. But none of the factual allegations was being investigated or even considered, as one court after another was shutting down the various cases on procedural grounds. Clearly, no court wanted any part of a Bush v Gore re-run.
5. The purpose of the riots was to STOP the certification of the results of the election pending a full investigation of the cornucopia of "irregularities" that characterized that election.
(vi). Had the election gone the other way, everything else being equal, the riots would have been even more violent, and would have taken place in many venues around the country.
G. It would be NICE to see those ass-holes in the Justice Department try Donald Trump on these charges, with competent defense counsel. Trump's lawyers would shove this crap right up their asses.
The findings are 100% on the money. Trump was responsible for the riot. Claims of election fraud were investigated well prior to the 1/6 insurrection. There were no "shenanigans"--whatever the hell that means.

It is my hope that he is put on trial and convicted and spends a long time in prison for what he did; right next to many of the folks who "fought like hell" to keep the blob in office.

I doubt it will happen.

But none of the factual allegations was being investigated
4DSKQCHGUQI6RGRY4CQIDD275I.jpg

2000-election-gettyimages-51972059.jpg

9f5fa9264c6103e75e756b43be7559c1

~S~

(a). No rational American sees the activities of the J6 Committee as anything other than a partisan slander fest.
(2). President Trump had no illusions of CHANGING THE RESULTS of the election at his insistence.
(iii). Not even the most delusional of the J6 rioters believed that they could overturn the results of the election and install Trump as a dictator, like Fidel Castro. And yet, this is the essence of the prosecutions against them.
(D). As of January 6, 2021, Trump and his partisans were CONVINCED that at least three states' election results had been produced by some combination of fraud, illegal vote harvesting, illegitimate rule changes (e.g., in Pennsylvania), and counting shenanigans. But none of the factual allegations was being investigated or even considered, as one court after another was shutting down the various cases on procedural grounds. Clearly, no court wanted any part of a Bush v Gore re-run.
5. The purpose of the riots was to STOP the certification of the results of the election pending a full investigation of the cornucopia of "irregularities" that characterized that election.
(vi). Had the election gone the other way, everything else being equal, the riots would have been even more violent, and would have taken place in many venues around the country.
G. It would be NICE to see those ass-holes in the Justice Department try Donald Trump on these charges, with competent defense counsel. Trump's lawyers would shove this crap right up their asses.

No one cares about this. No one. It's over.

The recommendations are pretty much irrelevant, outside of having them and the testimony on the public record.

The meat of this committee's work, if there is any, is the evidence it's now handing over to the DOJ.

The DOJ, like the FBI and CIA, are completely rogue institutions that think THEY run the nation.

THAT is the real "threat to democracy" while all the liberals danced around like killing their own babies in the womb was it.

But oh well, just another day of crying about Trump and etc

PS ABORTION is demonic. Calling lies truth is also demonic.

Who begged him to send the tweet?

When was it sent?

Before or after breaking in to the Capitol, before or after beating up the Capitol and metro police, before or after Babbit's death?

Why didn't he send help? Why did he sit back twiddling his thumbs for 3 hours during the mayhem? Why was he derelict in his duty, and oath of office?

Meanwhile

The DOJ is spying on Congress

The FBI is silencing speech

And you don't care. That's fine, as long as it's the RIGHT speech.

We're done. This nation is done. But I knew that.

step by step, it was spelled out pretty concisely through evidence collected by the committee...how all the different measures and schemes worked to come together and do the job and goal of Trump illegally installing himself as president, after legally losing. I

From sending his voters to DC on JAnuary 6th for the wild ride, to sending them down to the Capitol building and saying he'd be there with them, to the Republican legislature scheme to pick trump, to the Trumper congressmen scheme to question electors, to the Mike Pence rejection of electors scheme and sent back to the states scheme etc etc etc, and how it all came together and how it all came to be, and how it all ended up.
What bothers me is that men and women want to run for office as politicians to represent the voters. And then we get quislings who then who are fronted to us forever or are compromised or sellouts.

Meanwhile

The DOJ is spying on Congress

The FBI is silencing speech

And you don't care. That's fine, as long as it's the RIGHT speech.

We're done. This nation is done. But I knew that.
just who is 'treasonous' in America seems a tad grey.......~S~

The DOJ is going to look like fools pursuing this hyper partisan 'recommendation', but they will do it anyway, because Garland is also a hyper partisan fool.

Numerous members of Trump's administration resigned in the wake of 1/6. They made it clear that the reason that they resigned was because Trump encouraged them to attack the capitol.

The bottom line is that they stormed the capitol. I visited the capitol in the past and I didn't see one person trying to break down any doors. There was no evidence of any fraud.

Trump and his partisans were hatching a fake elector's scheme to hijack the election.

There were no riots when Trump took office.

Numerous members of Trump's administration resigned in the wake of 1/6. They made it clear that the reason that they resigned was because Trump encouraged them to attack the capitol.

The bottom line is that they stormed the capitol. I visited the capitol in the past and I didn't see one person trying to break down any doors. There was no evidence of any fraud.

Trump and his partisans were hatching a fake elector's scheme to hijack the election.

Things might have been very different if Trump had been man enough to participate in a normal transition instead of running away to Mara Lago with classified documents.

well yeah...1/6 the new admin was just elected....their jobs were over.

Forum List

Back