J6 report reveals Trump privately admitted defeat but kept pushing to overturn election: 'I don't want people to know we lost'

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Donald J Trump is the biggest loser to ever get into politics and get his butt kicked in 2018, 2020, and 2022

Here's Bill BARR describing Trump's reaction to being moved to a White House bunker during civil unrest over the summer of 2020. "We were all fucking losers."

Fko7nRhXgAILkGF

NOTABLE: Trump had a 23 minute call with John EASTMAN the same day he started drafting his infamous memo about the Jan. 6 strategy

FkoySVcWIAAi2HD

" 'I don't want people to know we lost'"​

If it looks and sounds like Fake News, then it almost certainly is Fake News .

That alleged quote is unbelievable because it makes no sense .

He probably said ," I want people to know that we did not lose "
Completely different and now very believable.

Stealing our Top Secrets is heroic? :auiqs.jpg: We don`t know who he sold them to but why else would he take them home, Vlad?
You're right..you don't know who he sold them to...or.if he even sold then at all, but that's not going to stop the left wing media juggernaut from pushing that story....

He sure did piss some people off. It is obvious that someone is a threat to our current system of governance, the actual perps maybe not so obvious. The mockingbird media is sure to sort it out in time to re elect all the same usual suspects again.

You're right..you don't know who he sold them to...or.if he even sold then at all, but that's not going to stop the left wing media juggernaut from pushing that story....
Do you have a theory on why he stole the secrets? let`s here it.

"Can you believe I lost to this fucking guy?" -Trump to aide Alyssa Griffin in Oval Office a week after election

"I dont want people to know that we lost. This is embarrassing" -Trump to Mark Meadows following SCOTUS overruling the TX "Big One" lawsuit

that's it. Trump lost. he admits it. he tapped out. there was no stolen election, only stolen dreams

Here is the problem............can I believe he said that? Absolutely BUT the messenger has already admitted she made up things in the past.

It's why he hedged his loss by saying "the only way we lose is if it's rigged", even though he had zero (0) proof.

The same reason he claimed that when he lost to Cruz in a primary, it was rigged.

The same reason he claimed that when he didn't get a freaking Emmy, it was rigged.

He has the self esteem of a damaged child, and can't deal with loss or embarrassment. So, he creates his own world to pretend he didn't lose.

"Can you believe I lost to this fucking guy?" -Trump to aide Alyssa Griffin in Oval Office a week after election

"I dont want people to know that we lost. This is embarrassing" -Trump to Mark Meadows following SCOTUS overruling the TX "Big One" lawsuit

that's it. Trump lost. he admits it. he tapped out. there was no stolen election, only stolen dreams

To Trump…..You haven’t lost unless you admit you lost

This isn't something new.

A little less emphasis on trolling by both sides would be helpful for this board.

Maybe the moderators could pursue the idea with us as a New Year resolution?

It's why he hedged his loss by saying "the only way we lose is if it's rigged", even though he had zero (0) proof.

The same reason he claimed that when he lost to Cruz in a primary, it was rigged.

The same reason he claimed that when he didn't get a freaking Emmy, it was rigged.

He has the self esteem of a damaged child, and can't deal with loss or embarrassment. So, he creates his own world to pretend he didn't lose.
Every day there is new reports on what Trump allegedly said and the Progs do not report anything at all when Joe spouts truths from his dementia.

This isn't something new.

A little less emphasis on trolling by both sides would be helpful for this board.

Maybe the moderators could pursue the idea with us as a New Year resolution?
this is new. it was included in the Jan 6 report, which just came out

Forum List

Back