Jack Smith could face indictment

You can’t prove what Trump was thinking and your prior post where you said that he told someone he lost proves nothing because he lost unfairly which is what he has been saying. Your personal opinion of his lawyers is meaningless. I’ve already told you this.
NICE try at REVISIONIST HISTORY!

STOP THE STEAL!

And

ELECTION FRAUD ACCUSATIONS

were criminal accusations by ALL of you!

STOP LYING!

Elections aren't called back because things are unfair.... nor because one candidate's side out smarted the other side....or the courts happened to rule in your favor.

Get a grip!

And my source for the statutes is DOJ, the official government source for publication of US code. And you already made it clear, you won't read anything I post from DOJ.
Still waiting on that statute.
You can't depend on Jack smith he has a history of charging the wrong statute

Bigotry against cows with lower IQs.

I thought you were a Lefty?

You're embarrassing the cause.

Go vote for Trump you deplorable.
yes, yes. deflect from your language failures and, OF COURSE, from the initial failure regarding the unsourced, unsupported, obvious lie peddled by your fellow coprophilic simp.

Bigotry against people who fear shit.

I knew it, just another Trumpy.

I bet you're actually white in real life.

Oppressor.
you completely lost the plot. if i am generous. more likely, you never were in the vicinity.

you fucktards are definitely coprophiles, not coprophobes, that's why you are coprophages. look it up, i know it must be confusing for you. gather all your "where with alls", as you would put it.

Forum List

Back