Jack Smith could face indictment

Discriminatory bigotry directed at sexually active retarded people.

Just go join the Republicans already - it's obvious that's where you belong.
hm. does that require thinking that an avatar in a message board is somehow determining the identity of the poster, hero? cuz somehow i think that ray liotta is dead.

he could still make more sense than you, though.

Hawaii made it precedence
Not even in your dreams. Failing to prosecute a crime doesn't make it legal.

Or you'd be defending Trumps having classified documents being legal, because Hillary Clinton wasn't prosecuted. And Mike Pence wasn't prosecuted.

But there was just a soldier convicted because he sold the Chinese military information for $15K

a dumb cow.
OK….since you are a stupid leftist and don’t know the difference between a woman and a cow - since you’re not a biologist - here are some hints:

1. I walk on my hind legs
2. I don’t chew my cud
3. I have only two teats (and damn impressive ones, at that)
4. I don’t weigh 1600 pounds
5. I can distinguish between a patriotic president and one with dementia who has been running an extortion and bribery scheme

You're really foolish. How do you know what President Biden believes? I see in him deeds, not words. Like you.
How god damn gullible are you? You DONT think Biden is a corrupt pathological liar? You should be smart enough to see that him and his family were involved in unprecedented corruption. Do you honestly think a fuck ton more evidence against him ISNT going to be found? :cuckoo:

Come Novemver next year, Joe Biden is going to be a boat anchor that sinks your hopes for the next election. You stupid fucking idiots should have dropped him MONTHS ago. Now its too late.

OK….since you are a stupid leftist and don’t know the difference between a woman and a cow - since you’re not a biologist - here are some hints:

1. I walk on my hind legs
2. I don’t chew my cud
3. I have only two teats (and damn impressive ones, at that)
4. I don’t weigh 1600 pounds
5. I can distinguish between a patriotic president and one with dementia who has been running an extortion and bribery scheme
i am not convinced, seeing all the bovine excrement you regularly spray on the board, cow.

what are you going to do about that, try to sit on me? mooo

i am not convinced, seeing all the bovine excrement you regularly spray on the board, cow.

what are you going to do about that, try to sit on me? mooo
You could have twice your current IQ and still not match me.

How god damn gullible are you? You DONT think Biden is a corrupt pathological liar? You should be smart enough to see that him and his family were involved in unprecedented corruption. Do you honestly think a fuck ton more evidence against him ISNT going to be found? :cuckoo:

Come Novemver next year, Joe Biden is going to be a boat anchor that sinks your hopes for the next election. You stupid fucking idiots should have dropped him MONTHS ago. Now its too late.
Before hanging Biden from the nearest tree, how about providing evidence of guilt before convicting him.

Horowitz failed. Durham failed. Comer failed.

Hawaii says otherwise.

No, PussyBitch, they don't.

precedent

Precedent refers to a court decision that is considered as authority for deciding subsequent cases involving identical or similar facts, or similar legal issues. Precedent is incorporated into the doctrine of stare decisis and requires courts to apply the law in the same manner to cases with the same facts. Some judges have stated that precedent ensures that individuals in similar situations are treated alike instead of based on a particular judge’s personal views.

If the facts or issues of a case differ from those in a previous case, the previous case cannot be precedent.

Well PussyBitch? What prior court case set precedence on this case?

Don't forget, you're a fucking retard who doesn't know what you're talking about. That's why I'm here to remind you.

No one went to prison or was charged
That's your precedence

LOL

You dumbfuck. That's not precedence.

face-palm-gif.278959

Forum List

Back