Jack the ripper case solved

I have seen the circumstantial evidence about Kominski, and I have heard the case against his being the Ripper. I'll have to check my library and get back with this thread. I wonder how it matches up. DNA evidence is pretty damning though.

I have seen the circumstantial evidence about Kominski, and I have heard the case against his being the Ripper. I'll have to check my library and get back with this thread. I wonder how it matches up. DNA evidence is pretty damning though.

at one time there was thought that the ripper came to the States

I'm a member of the Justice for Kominski Society. This is obviously a frame-up by dangerous Polish-hating elements in the British tabloid press. I just tried to post this over at the Guardian, to see if I could start one of the first Jack the Ripper denial threads on the Internet, but somebody beat me to it.

Neat story, an immigrant Polish Jew, is finally unmasked as Jack the Ripper and he was a suspect at the time:

It is the greatest murder mystery of all time, a puzzle that has perplexed criminologists for more than a century and spawned books, films and myriad theories ranging from the plausible to the utterly bizarre.

But now, thanks to modern forensic science, The Mail on Sunday can exclusively reveal the true identity of Jack the Ripper, the serial killer responsible for at least five grisly murders in Whitechapel in East London during the autumn of 1888.

DNA evidence has now shown beyond reasonable doubt which one of six key suspects commonly cited in connection with the Ripper’s reign of terror was the actual killer – and we reveal his identity.

A shawl found by the body of Catherine Eddowes, one of the Ripper’s victims, has been analysed and found to contain DNA from her blood as well as DNA from the killer.

The landmark discovery was made after businessman Russell Edwards, 48, bought the shawl at auction and enlisted the help of Dr Jari Louhelainen, a world-renowned expert in analysing genetic evidence from historical crime scenes.

Using cutting-edge techniques, Dr Louhelainen was able to extract 126-year-old DNA from the material and compare it to DNA from descendants of Eddowes and the suspect, with both proving a perfect match.

The revelation puts an end to the fevered speculation over the Ripper’s identity which has lasted since his murderous rampage in the most impoverished and dangerous streets of London.​

Daily Mail is so entertaining...

Zs4Tpxg.png

pMshaOP.png

I'm a member of the Justice for Kominski Society. This is obviously a frame-up by dangerous Polish-hating elements in the British tabloid press. I just tried to post this over at the Guardian, to see if I could start one of the first Jack the Ripper denial threads on the Internet, but somebody beat me to it.
He was Polish, and Jewish? Well, if he had been a woman, there would be no doubt that this is a case of racism/sexism and bigotry. :muahaha:

He was Polish, and Jewish? Well, if he had been a woman, there would be no doubt that this is a case of racism/sexism and bigotry. :muahaha:

I don't know why he gets all the sick folk hero worship he does. He makes for good movies I guess. God knows there's been enough of them. He's a chump compared to a lot of American serial killers. Or how about that Canadian guy up in Vancouver who murdered 50 hookers over a decade and ground up their bodies in a commercial sausage-making machine. He defines the meaning of "sick fuck". I doubt they'll make any movies about him.

at best they could only frame him on the one count

It is interesting, the most notorious killer in history was a Jew.
Watch the denials come forward.

Forum List

Back