Jackson confirmed as first black woman on USSC

How do you define "Woman"?

• An adult human female.

Votes: 25 73.5%
  • Anyone who identifies as a woman.

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Other (Please post your definition in this thread).

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Don't know (not a biologist).

Votes: 7 20.6%

• Total voters
I certainly do. I can’t imagine Soros suggesting any jurist who wouldn’t make rulings based on partisan far left wing political ideology rather than on proper Constitutional grounds.
And what principle would you be going by in this assessment?

My god we are a sick country to allow a stupid far Left Wing hate filled affirmative action Negro bitch be appointed to the Supreme Court. One appointed because of her destructive hate filled Left Wing record and her race. Despicable!

We expect the Democrat filth to vote for the worthless asshole but we had three of the traitorous RINOs support her.

Not quite. The Courts absolutely should follow the law EXCEPT where that law, itself, is at odds with and contrary to the Constitution; and in that event the Courts absolutely shouldn’t follow the law that Congress legislated.
So you're promoting activist judges then, correct?

So Trump got two liberal anti-2A imposters on the scotus....and now the Democrats get their radical FAR Left Marxist on the scotus.
Business as usual
America is dead.

Oh, your guns are gone. You'll see soon enough.

Excellent news. Not surprising.

It will get interesting to see a nomination next time the Senate and President are in different parties. I don’t know if we’ll ever see another confirmation under those circumstances.

She cant even tell us what a women is for fucks sake.
I'd call that a pretty serious gender issue.
Obviously she said that answer for political reasons. Obviously she knows what a woman is. You’re an idiot if you think otherwise. It was such a retarded question to raise in the first place.

And what principle would you be going by in this assessment?
I’m afraid I just don’t follow what you’re trying to ask. Do you mean what would my selection criteria be for a nomination?

If that’s your question, I believe I’ve already answered. I’d look for a nominee who is deeply knowledgeable in the law including (in particular) the Foundational principles of our republic (i.e., the Constitution) and one who (perhaps by the track record of decisions in lower court cases which involved Constitutional analyses) has a shown himself or herself to be reliable in applying those Foundational principles.

If that’s not what you were asking, I don’t mind replying again if you can phrase the question in a clearer way for me.

lol ... m'k.

so then, why is she unqualified again?

Jackson confirmed as first black woman on USSC
You really need to work on your reading comprehension. Here is my comment that you are referring to:
'How can you possibly know that (that she is the best qualified)? Only black women (7% of the population) were considered.

That is a QUESTION, not a statement. Please point to the part of that QUESTION where I say she is "unqualified".
Take your time.

Forum List

Back