Jakestarkey: new topic, brand new

So, Jake holds the cards that would prove Yurt is a liar and instead of choosing to debate Yurt, which would result in a sure win for Jake, Jake's reply is to insult.

Bupkis Jake has bupkis.

Like anyone is surprised?

Poor Farkey. :itsok:

0518b7f0aeb980617664e15f182a87f440f8d2-wm.jpg

Sonny, there are some things of which it is imprudent to brag. And others of which it is just plain silly to brag - for example, a Hillary sycophant claiming to be a "Republican".
Then you should not be bragging. You are not a Republican, only a far right reactionary going quickly senile.

Found a vid of Boing backing up.

Boing, I can beat you on the Board any time. I always have. The same with Yurt. I will toy with you guys because you amuse me.

We are going to debate, Yurt, why should I debate you when you regularly lie?
You on the other hand support subverting the entire Constitution and allowing Politicians and unelected bureaucrats to deny rights to US Citizens. Remind us Jake what was your position on McCarthy and President Nixon and his list?

You on the other hand support subverting the entire Constitution and allowing Politicians and unelected bureaucrats to deny rights to US Citizens. Remind us Jake what was your position on McCarthy and President Nixon and his list?
You don't even understand the Constitution.

McCarthy was dead when Nixon was President.

Senility must be a bitch for you.

You don't even understand the Constitution.

McCarthy was dead when Nixon was President.

Senility must be a bitch for you.
I see you ignore the TWO separate questions, usual bullshit from the liar.

Then you should not be bragging. You are not a Republican, only a far right reactionary going quickly senile.

Please link some post where I claimed to be a Republican. I am a registered independent though reformed Libertarian. Apologize immediately or be reported for slander! (just kidding - I don't make a practice of running to tell the teacher - gave up on that in second grade).

Fake Jake blathers but runs away when asked to actually debate. Every. Time.

Jake's response to Yurt's debate call out (a debate of Jake's topic choice mind you) is to never debate, only to insult.

"When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser".

Jake loses. Again.

/thread

This is a yawn, just more of the tediousness that is Farkey.

unsub

Please link some post where I claimed to be a Republican. I am a registered independent though reformed Libertarian. Apologize immediately or be reported for slander! (just kidding - I don't make a practice of running to tell the teacher - gave up on that in second grade).
Of course you don't when you make comments that are outside of the rules. Grow up.

Fakey Jakey the poster boy of a liberal shit talking pussy

Emily, you don't understand. Yurt is a congenital liar. It is what he has done here for more than a decade. His personality is pathological as koshergrl and Correll and bripat. He can't help himself.

and yet you have never produced one lie....

this is the SECOND time i've tried to have an honest debate with you and you keep running.....first it was i don't get a once more, despite you asked me to pick a PRIOR topic.....and now.....i pick a fresh current topic and you turn it into the FZ with nothing but insults....

my words show i am truthful and TWICE now have tried to have an honest debate and TWICE now, you have run away with just insults

i don't lie...but good to know you accepted this debate......what happens now.....how do we make this a debate?

You're in the right place. The Call-out subforum is used to set the RULES and the TOPIC.
Unfortunately -- Going INTO the BullRing and dancing all by yourself is just gonna make you look stupid. Since once you start a thread there --- only TWO PEOPLE can post.

You COULD try sweet talking Jakey a bit and get his guards down.. He might go in thinking you are NOT plum crazy... :biggrin: Or we can all call him chicken until he agrees to a topic and terms.

But we can't DRAG people there against their will (or chicken-ness) :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

:lol:

okay, i will use more sugar and less vinegar....since he can't be forced to debate....but i think he would be the one looking stupid if he didn't show up....especially since he accepted the challenge....

JakeStarkey you are one of the most intelligent posters on this board (or so i've been told by one person a few years ago, full disclosure, i did laugh at them) and i would like to see this intellect i have been told about......perhaps i can learn from you....you could educate me.....show me my lies so that i may stop being pathological as you claim.....

here is your chance to school me one one one JakeStarkey .....here is your chance to show USMB how much of a liar and stupid person i am.....if you show me all these lies and show me why you are right on this topic:

If congress votes down legislation to keep guns out of suspected terrorists hands, congress is supporting terrorism.

i will concede and admit you are right.....since you obviously will claim i am lying....i think flacaltenn is a good TP....if he says i lied....i'll fully concede....if he says you debated better...i'll fully concede....and iirc....him and i have no always got along....

Emily, you don't understand. Yurt is a congenital liar. It is what he has done here for more than a decade. His personality is pathological as koshergrl and Correll and bripat. He can't help himself.

and yet you have never produced one lie....

this is the SECOND time i've tried to have an honest debate with you and you keep running.....first it was i don't get a once more, despite you asked me to pick a PRIOR topic.....and now.....i pick a fresh current topic and you turn it into the FZ with nothing but insults....

my words show i am truthful and TWICE now have tried to have an honest debate and TWICE now, you have run away with just insults
I have shown 100s of your lies on the Board. Anyone can go back and read your nonsense. You are not truthful.

JakeStarkey you are one of the most intelligent posters on this board (or so i've been told by one person a few years ago, full disclosure, i did laugh at them) and i would like to see this intellect i have been told about......perhaps i can learn from you....you could educate me.....show me my lies so that i may stop being pathological as you claim.....

here is your chance to school me one one one JakeStarkey .....here is your chance to show USMB how much of a liar and stupid person i am.....if you show me all these lies and show me why you are right on this topic:

If congress votes down legislation to keep guns out of suspected terrorists hands, congress is supporting terrorism.

i will concede and admit you are right.....since you obviously will claim i am lying....i think flacaltenn is a good TP....if he says i lied....i'll fully concede....if he says you debated better...i'll fully concede....and iirc....him and i have no always got along....
Stop lying and show me you can discuss an important topic honestly.

Forum List

Back