James Biden doesnt have any documentation for those supposed loans.

First off, it doesnt need to be proven in order to hurt your election chances. It has already been proven in the court of public opinion.

Secondly, it may not be proven until Joe loses the election and pardons himself, at which point it will be 100% proven. Then again, Comer may have a fun October surprise in store for us. Who knows?
I don't think anything Comer says at this point can be taken seriously now that his chief witness turned out to be a Russian agent.

at this point we dont know where the lawyer got the money,,

thats the whole problem,,

In the early 2000s, a series of bankruptcies meant Donald J. Trump was shunned by most lenders. Struggling for credit, he started selling his name to high-end real estate projects. This report examines in detail the criminal connections that propelled one such project – the Trump Ocean Club International Hotel and Tower in Panama – and how this case bears some of the same disturbing hallmarks as other Trump developments.

Since he became President of the United States, numerous investigations and articles have probed Trump’s business dealings and his alleged links to criminals and other shadowy characters. It is understood that Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation under the Department of Justice will also examine his real estate business. This is important because it seems likely that, following his various bankruptcies, at least a part of Trump’s business empire has been built on untraceable funds, some apparently linked to Russian criminal networks.

You have to report the total amount of uncharged interest on your taxes and it will count against your annual and/or lifetime gift exclusions as appropriate.

If there is no record of this, the Bidens broke the law.

Lock him up

I don't think anything Comer says at this point can be taken seriously now that his chief witness turned out to be a Russian agent.
Most of the nation disagrees with you and we have an election soon. :dunno:

What business was that?
It's private.
None of your business.

1708720486718.gif

You keep telling yourself that guy, but if your whole case is built on the word of a guy who just got busted for being a Russian Agent, you have a credibility problem.
The whole case hinged on THIS guy? No one even knew his name until last week. :laugh:

Me? No. House committees - mountains of evidence.
Right. And the House committees know they have nothing substantive, hence why they're not doing anything with these "mountains of evidence".

Hence what I said the first time - you have nothing.

Right. And the House committees know they have nothing substantive, hence why they're not doing anything with these "mountains of evidence".

Hence what I said the first time - you have nothing.
Unlike the DEm impeachments, they are actually doing investigations and gathering evidence. Hearings this summer are going to be fun fun fun

Forum List

Back