James Biden doesnt have any documentation for those supposed loans.

The IRS is only involved if there is interest.
Not true. Stop talking out of your ass. If you call it a loan and don't charge interest or charge below market interest, the IRS will tax you on what they say the interest should have been (imputed interest). This is to stop people from getting around the gift tax by calling it a loan.

They need to get rid of them, because if an auditor finds them, they are fair game for audit. IOW, they're toxic.
Ah! If found, fair game of any search.:cool:

Not true. Stop talking out of your ass. If you call it a loan and don't charge interest or charge below market interest, the IRS will tax you on what they say the interest should have been (imputed interest). This is to stop people from getting around the gift tax by calling it a loan.
Gift tax only applies if the gift is high enough. As I and others have pointed out, a few hundred dollars of free interest doesn't reach that threshold.

It matters when youre taking bribes from the Chinese government, but you already know that.
Except that you haven't proven it was a "bribe".

What SPECIFICALLY did China get for their money?

This is the problem with all your accusations against the President.

you can't show that Hunter or Jim's clients specifically got something in exchange for the money they were spending.

Ah! If found, fair game of any search.:cool:
Right, so it behooves business to destroy records after the maximum time they are required to keep them. Unfortunately, there are a lot of business people who act like hoarders and never want to throw anything away. I can almost hear them now, "You can destroy those records as soon as you make a back-up copy of them".

I honestly don’t know how anyone could explain it any simpler.
Like libs do, you are derailing the discussion, either through stupidity or on-purpose, by presenting something completely irrelevant. I'm guessing the former, and am pretty sure you still won't understand why your comment is a non-sequitur.

How do you know it wasn’t a ransom for the Lindbergh baby!

If all you have is wild speculation, then there’s not much to talk about. You could literally do this with any payment to anyone for anything.
Speculation is all any of us have, but assuming everything was legit is unrealistic and quite frankly, gay. :dunno:

Family loans rarely have documentation

In this case…..A Check marked “loan”
You have to report the total amount of uncharged interest on your taxes and it will count against your annual and/or lifetime gift exclusions as appropriate.

If there is no record of this, the Bidens broke the law.

Speculation is all any of us have, but assuming everything was legit is unrealistic and quite frankly, gay. :dunno:
No, some of us try to operate on facts. I would really encourage you to do so as well.

Except that you haven't proven it was a "bribe".
First off, it doesnt need to be proven in order to hurt your election chances. It has already been proven in the court of public opinion.

Secondly, it may not be proven until Joe loses the election and pardons himself, at which point it will be 100% proven. Then again, Comer may have a fun October surprise in store for us. Who knows? :dunno:

No, some of us try to operate on facts. I would really encourage you to do so as well.
You ignore the facts. You ignore that Joe has never once explained ANY of these payments to his family. The entire world thinks he is corrupt, but he makes ZERO effort to quickly and easily prove his innocence. You ignore that and act like thats a normal way to behave as a falsely accused man.

First off, it doesnt need to be proven in order to hurt your election chances. It has already been proven in the court of public opinion.
That’s the strategy all along. Who cares if it’s true? As long as it hurts Biden who cares?

You ignore the facts. You ignore that Joe has never once explained ANY of these payments to his family. The entire world thinks he is corrupt, but he makes ZERO effort to quickly and easily prove his innocence. You ignore that and act like thats super normal.
They said it was a loan.

That’s the strategy all along. Who cares if it’s true? As long as it hurts Biden who cares?
Boo mother-fuckin-hoo. Dont lecture me about using lies to win. Democrats have spent years saying "russia collusion", "the laptop is fake", etc.

Forum List

Back