James Biden doesnt have any documentation for those supposed loans.

Why are you assuming Joe was totally innocent and oblivious as to where that money came from?
I have no reason to believe otherwise. Why do you make assumptions that you have no evidence to support?

But I'm still interested to know how you determined it was "ill gotten" gains, whatever you mean by this vague accusation.

GAWOD you people are dumb.
Family transaction.
No docs needed.
Private transaction
No docs needed.

In your mythological family if you lend $20 bucks to your fantasy mom do you
Do a credit check?
Draw up a mortgage?
Set a payment plan?

View attachment 907090
This wasnt $20, it was $240,000. :cuckoo:

The IRS is only involved if there is interest.
If you give someone (anyone) an interest free loan, the interest you should have charged is considered a gift. The IRS maintains a lowest possible interest rate to determine what should have been charged.

So technically Jim Biden was gifted a few thousand by getting the loan interest free. It’s not enough to trigger any of the gift tax or gift filings with the IRS.

If you give someone (anyone) an interest free loan, the interest you should have charged is considered a gift. The IRS maintains a lowest possible interest rate to determine what should have been charged.

So technically Jim Biden was gifted a few thousand by getting the loan interest free. It’s not enough to trigger any of the gift tax or gift filings with the IRS.
And you think this "gift" is reflected in their taxes?

It was a two month loan.

What’s the interest amount at “the lowest possible rate” for two months on $20K?

Oh, Sorry. I thought you thought everybody should keep that sort of stuff past business requirement statutes. Some companies file old business records by date in dated file boxes, so they know when they can be destroyed, on purpose. Good practice, in my opinion.
They need to get rid of them, because if an auditor finds them, they are fair game for audit. IOW, they're toxic.

It was a two month loan.

What’s the interest amount at “the lowest possible rate” for two months on $20K?
A few thousand maybe. Just rough estimates. Not enough to trigger any filings.

Could have been $240M
Wouldn't matter in a private transaction not involving any mortgage or bank.

You can clean up your stinky pinkies now.
Thats an absurd statement. I guess with your theory, every fraudster on Earth can just claim "it was a loan and i have no proof of it". :cuckoo:

The gift giver has to report it.

The free interest on the loan amounted to far less than $15k.
Who the fuck is talking about "interest on the loan"? Any loan over 15k has to be reported, and we know that it wasnt.

Who the fuck is talking about "interest on the loan"? Any loan over 15k has to be reported, and we know that it wasnt.
The interest is where the taxes potentially come in. Why does the loan need to be "reported"?

Forum List

Back