James Biden doesnt have any documentation for those supposed loans.

Wait isn't there a gift tax? So all a person would have to do is say the a cash gift was a loan.

Well now the truth finally comes out. Joe Biden was receiving money from "loans" that have no documentation. That my friends is fraud. His brother James has been giving Joe large sums of money that came from China.

There’s no loan agreement with terms but there is documentation of Joe Biden giving his brother $200k and his brother giving him back $200k a few months later.

Not fraud.

There’s no loan agreement with terms but there is documentation of Joe Biden giving his brother $200k and his brother giving him back $200k a few months later.

Not fraud.
That shows that Biden personally benefitted from his brothers scheme with China. That is a crime.

That shows that Biden personally benefitted from his brothers scheme with China. That is a crime.
Having a loan repaid with zero interest isn’t a benefit.

Even if it was, what exactly is the crime?

Having a loan repaid with zero interest isn’t a benefit.

Even if it was, what exactly is the crime?
Having a loan repaid that the loanee previously couldnt afford to repay is a MASSIVE benefit. You cannot accept money from ill gotten gains.

Have you heard about the diamond yet? James is now saying that he threw away a diamond Hunter got from China when Joe was VP. Does any of this sound like legitimate business to you?

Having a loan repaid that the loanee previously couldnt afford to repay is a MASSIVE benefit. You cannot accept money from ill gotten gains.
Thats stretching the definition to an unrecognizable degree.

Joe Biden is not responsible for how Jim Biden got the money and last I checked, Jim Biden hasn’t been convicted of anything.

Thats stretching the definition to an unrecognizable degree.

Joe Biden is not responsible for how Jim Biden got the money and last I checked, Jim Biden hasn’t been convicted of anything.
Why are you assuming Joe was totally innocent and oblivious as to where that money came from?

Well now the truth finally comes out. Joe Biden was receiving money from "loans" that have no documentation. That my friends is fraud. His brother James has been giving Joe large sums of money that came from China.

GAWOD you people are dumb.
Family transaction.
No docs needed.
Private transaction
No docs needed.

In your mythological family if you lend $20 bucks to your fantasy mom do you
Do a credit check?
Draw up a mortgage?
Set a payment plan?

1708697899097.png

Forum List

Back