James Brady, former White House press secretary, has died

No he wasn't.

The Gun that Killed John Lennon - Unearthing a Relic
revolver051205_400.jpg

John Lennon was killed by a Mark David Chapman,

Chapman has been denied parole seven times and is currently incarcerated at Wende Correctional Facility.

That's reeal cute and junk but its just mental masturbation.

983721_892699567424276_2579232326980013282_n_zps069c732a.jpg

Brady was a good man! May he rest in peace! Condolences to his family and friends.

A military psychiatrist shot-up Fort Hood.

The Crazies are running the asylum.

The common thread in nearly all mass killings is that the killer was using psychiatric drugs. Anti-depressant and anti-anxiety drugs seem to trigger violent and suicidal behavior.
[MENTION=27995]Uncensored2008[/MENTION]
Link?

{What follows is the result of my research and question, “What psychotropic drugs where prescribed to mass murders?” At the end of this article is a list of the drugs prescribed and their most serious adverse side effects.

John Hinckley (1981) John Hinckley, age 25, took four Valium two hours before shooting and almost killing President Ronald Reagan in 1981. In the assassination attempt, Hinckley also wounded press secretary James Brady, Secret Service agent Timothy McCarthy and policeman Thomas Delahanty.

Laurie Dann (1988) In 1988, 31-year-old Laurie Dann went on a shooting rampage in a second-grade classroom in Winnetka, IL, killing one child and wounding six. She had been taking the anti-depressant Anafranil as well as Lithium, long used to treat mania.

Patrick Purdy (1989) Patrick Purdy went on a schoolyard shooting rampage in Stockton, CA, in 1989, which became the catalyst for the original legislative frenzy to ban "semiautomatic assault weapons" in California and the nation. The 25-year-old Purdy, who murdered five children and wounded 30, had been on Amitriptvine, an anti-depressant, as well as the antipsychotic drug Thorazine.

Joseph T. Wesbecker (1989) In another famous case, 47-year-old Joseph T. Wesbecker, just a month after he began taking Prozac in 1989, shot 20 workers at Standard Gravure Corp. in Louisville, Ky., killing nine. Prozac maker Eli Lilly later settled a lawsuit brought by survivors.

Kurt Danysh (1996) Kurt Danysh, 18, shot his own father to death in 1996, a little more than two weeks after starting on Prozac. Danvsh's description of own his mental-emotional state at the time of the murder is chilling: "I didn't realize I did it until after it was done." Danysh said. "This might sound weird, but it felt like I had no control of what I was doing, like I was left there just holding a gun."

Michael Carneal (1997) In Paducah, KY, in late 1997, 14-year-old Michael Carneal, son of a prominent attorney, traveled to Heath High School and started shooting students in a prayer meeting taking place in the school's lobby, killing three and leaving another paralyzed. Carneal reportedly was on Ritalin.}

A Brief History of Psychotropic Drugs Prescribed to Mass Murderers | Los Alamos Daily Post

{Nearly every mass shooting incident in the last twenty years, and multiple other instances of suicide and isolated shootings all share one thing in common, and its not the weapons used.

The overwhelming evidence points to the signal largest common factor in all of these incidents is the fact that all of the perpetrators were either actively taking powerful psychotropic drugs or had been at some point in the immediate past before they committed their crimes.

Multiple credible scientific studies going back more then a decade, as well as internal documents from certain pharmaceutical companies that suppressed the information show that SSRI drugs ( Selective Serotonin Re-Uptake Inhibitors ) have well known, but unreported side effects, including but not limited to suicide and other violent behavior. One need only Google relevant key words or phrases to see for themselves. SSRI Stories is one popular site that has documented over 4500 " Mainstream Media " reported cases from around the World of aberrant or violent behavior by those taking these powerful drugs.

The following list of mass shooting perpetrators and the drugs they were taking or had been taking shortly before their horrific actions was compiled and published to Facebook by John Noveske, founder and owner of Noveske Rifleworks just days before he was mysteriously killed in a single car accident. Is there a link between Noveske's death and his "outting" of information numerous disparate parties would prefer to suppress, for a variety of reasons?

Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com/039752_mass_shootings_psychiatric_drugs_antidepressants.html#ixzz39Srobs8R}

John Lennon was killed by a Mark David Chapman,

Chapman has been denied parole seven times and is currently incarcerated at Wende Correctional Facility.

That's reeal cute and junk but its just mental masturbation.

I must admit I've always considered you an expert in the field of Mental Masturbation.

Now if you could only simultaneously walk and chew gum without tripping, you might have some credibility about another subject.

It's a shame that a frothing lunatic leftist shot him and I do hope he is at rest, but that doesn't mean he or Gabby Giffords or anyone else has more say over my 2nd Amendment rights than I do.

Leftist?

:cuckoo:

Hinkley was an advocate of Marx. He insanely thought he was Deniro in Taxi Driver - along with the revolutionary bent of it. His obsession with Jody Foster grew out of his psychotic link to the film.

But then, leftism isn't something promoted by a healthy mind.

Have you found that post you accused me of making yet, douchebag? Spend time doing that instead of pretending that you're intelligent. I'm referring to lying douche uncensored.

Last edited:
And who was Herbert Walker Bush going to have dinner with the night of the shooting? Answer the question and you get bonus points!

Actually I believe it was Neil Bush, H.W.'s son, who was supposed to have dinner with Scott Hinckley, John's brother. Hinckley Sr. and H.W. were BFFs from the oil daze.

Your opinion, which I do not share. But it shows how inhumane you are.

It's a shame that a frothing lunatic leftist shot him and I do hope he is at rest, but that doesn't mean he or Gabby Giffords or anyone else has more say over my 2nd Amendment rights than I do.

And what did he "say" about your 2nd Amendment rights? What did Gabby Giffords "say"?

That's real cute and junk but "guns save lives" came about as a retort to "guns kill people."

When tyrant supporters stop the ridiculous claim about guns firing of their own volition, the logical people will follow suit.

WHO has ever said, ever anywhere, that guns fire of their own volition?

I asked PredFan that question and his answer is a continuous "hummahummahumma" and then he runs away.

Whatcha got?

WHO has ever said, ever anywhere, that guns fire of their own volition?

Every freedom hating automaton that insists guns kill people and refuse to acknowledge the fact that if guns didn't exist, people would still be murdered.

Apparently the key to utopia is the destruction of firearms to gun control nuts.

Thoughts and prayers go out his family.

:thup: [MENTION=23516]Papageorgio[/MENTION]

Really, this thread was ONLY an RIP-thread for a man who served in Reagan's administration and also took a bullet for the man.

The fact that he joined a caused that even Ronald Reagan supported, namely, the Brady Bill, should not mean that crazies here in USMB have to shit all over a thread. But of course, they will, because they don't give a fuck about other human beings. Really, when I think that certain Righties cannot possibly sink any lower, they do.

There was really no other reason for any other comments than the well written one by Papageorgio - a simple, respectful RIP.

Damn, it's like a whole lot of people have really lost their own humanity.

Hint: it's not always a Right vs. Left thing.

It seems that Congresswoman Giffords and Press Secretary Brady had their rights curtailed. At least you can still proudly pack heat, regardless of the circumstances.

Imagine if those shootings, along with the hundreds of thousands since them, could have been prevented.

Imagine there's no countries...

That's how these people think. They are trying o live out a John Lennon song as if it's possible.

:cuckoo:

Thoughts and prayers go out his family.

:thup: [MENTION=23516]Papageorgio[/MENTION]

Really, this thread was ONLY an RIP-thread for a man who served in Reagan's administration and also took a bullet for the man.

The fact that he joined a caused that even Ronald Reagan supported, namely, the Brady Bill, should not mean that crazies here in USMB have to shit all over a thread. But of course, they will, because they don't give a fuck about other human beings. Really, when I think that certain Righties cannot possibly sink any lower, they do.

There was really no other reason for any other comments than the well written one by Papageorgio - a simple, respectful RIP.

Damn, it's like a whole lot of people have really lost their own humanity.

Hint: it's not always a Right vs. Left thing.

Of course they will. This is the internet. Real serious business going on here. The man was a Statist. I hope he rests in peace, but that doesn't mean I have to have a moment of silence for him on the form because you started a thread.

Imagine if those shootings, along with the hundreds of thousands since them, could have been prevented.

Is that the only benchmark that counts? If so, then imagine how many lives could have been saved if abortion was illegal, if we denied liberals and women the right to vote. If people's rights don't count, if all that matters is lives saved, then let's get cracking on removing abortion rights, etc. from people.

If our founding fathers could see how batshit crazy the 2nd amendment crew has become, I bet they would have worded that amendment very differently.

How batshit crazy were they back then? They fought a war for liberty, which is exactly what is going on today in the courts with respect to 2nd Amendment.

Besides, we don't have a problem with firearm deaths from too many guns in the hands of citizens.

GunViolencePrediction2_zps635e43cf.jpg

Forum List

Back