James Yeager Is Going To Ukraine.

Vastator

Platinum Member
Oct 14, 2014
A long time YouTuber, shit talker, and “self defense instructor”, is packing up, and heading over. Kinda have to wonder what his real motivations are here. He was recently diagnosed with an incurable disease (ALS I believe). So is he going over there to die, rather than let the disease play out? I suspect so despite what he says. While I’ve never really liked the guy; I can’t say I’d do differently myself. So for any of his fans here, he’s taking donations, for what I assume is his one way trip to Ukraine.

200.gif

A long time YouTuber, shit talker, and “self defense instructor”, is packing up, and heading over. Kinda have to wonder what his real motivations are here. He was recently diagnosed with an incurable disease (ALS I believe). So is he going over there to die, rather than let the disease play out? I suspect so despite what he says. While I’ve never really liked the guy; I can’t say I’d do differently myself. So for any of his fans here, he’s taking donations, for what I assume is his one way trip to Ukraine.

That was sad.

He put out a vid a short while ago announcing his diagnosis. Apparently this disease first presents itself with problems with one’s tongue. Which is why he has his speech impediment. The difference between his last vid I had seen, and his announcement video was shocking. Like I said I didn’t like the guy. But damn that’s terrible for him.

Forum List

Back