Jan 3rd, Democrats opening 85 investigations into Trump and the GOP. Finally, it's about time!!!!

Click on them Rdean.
You silly goose, most of those they have already done. Did you not click the links? And then another half or so won’t even open, they show edit.
Democratic hit list: At least 85 Trump investigation targets

• Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin's business dealings
  • White House staff's personal email use
  • Cabinet secretary travel, office expenses, and other misused perks
  • Discussion of classified information at Mar-a-Lago
  • Jared Kushner's ethics law compliance
  • Dismissal of members of the EPA board of scientific counselors
  • The travel ban
  • Family separation policy
  • Hurricane response in Puerto Rico
Those are Trump stuff.

Then there are all the investigations outside of "Trump stuff".

1. White House Withholding Information on Deadly Niger Ambush
  2. White House Withholding Documents on Flynn’s Foreign Contacts
  3. White House Withholding Documents on Personal Email Use by Top Aides
  4. Jared Kushner and Ivanka Trump Withholding Documents on Emails
  5. White House Withholding Documents on Hurricane Response
  6. Kushner Companies Withholding Documents on Alleged Housing Abuses
  7. White House Withholding Documents on Flynn’s Foreign Contacts
  8. White House Withholding Documents on Personal Email Use by Top Aides
  9. Jared Kushner and Ivanka Trump Withholding Documents on Emails
  10. White House Withholding Documents on Hurricane Response
  • The EPA's siding with special interests on matters of public health. (The Hill)
  • Trump's politicization of the military. (AP)
  • Lack of consistent policy for civilian casualties. (AP)
  • Profitability of the Trump International Hotel in Washington and whether it's being used to violate the emoluments clause. (AP)
These are only a few and I haven't even touched on Russia.

Remember, 85! And I bet there's another dozen by Jan. 1st.

I can't wait!

About time the lawlessness ends.

Trump and the GOP have the American people to answer too.

Does anyone have any favorites?
It’s not January 3 yet. That’s 85 investigations. Many of them are just titles.

Look at what’s going on right now. There’s 17 new investigations going on since I started this thread that aren’t even listed among the 85.

Look at what Trump just did. He called a department of justice witness a rat.
That’s how the mafia talks.
And remember, Australia wouldn’t let trump build a Trump Tower because of his mafia connections.

Republicans elected a criminal as president.

The reason many people don't want more investigations is because, even though Obama refused to have Bush investigated, Republicans investigated Hillary for 30 years.

And because they couldn't find anything, people just assume investigations are a waste of time and money. Well, for Hillary it was. But for Republicans like Nixon and Reagan, it wasn't. People went to prison for criminal activity.

No, the Trump investigations have to move forward. We already have lots and lots of felony convictions and that just proves that with all these convictions, they are bursting from the seams. Republicans won't be able to block and protect and obstruct, except out in the open light of day.

Let's see how far Republicans in the Senate are willing to damage this country leading up to a very big election in 2020.

22 Senate seats - that's how many the Republicans have to protect. Democrats will only have 12. Guess we'll see, won't we?

The house comes back to the GOP in 2020.

The senate stays.

Everyone looking at the election says the democrats have a bigger chance of losing MORE seats.

You are a loser.
I’m curious. What makes you say such ridiculous comments?

Click on them Rdean.
You silly goose, most of those they have already done. Did you not click the links? And then another half or so won’t even open, they show edit.

• The travel ban
Those are Trump stuff.

• The EPA's siding with special interests on matters of public health. (The Hill)
  • Profitability of the Trump International Hotel in Washington and whether it's being used to violate the emoluments clause. (AP)

I can't wait!

Look at what’s going on right now. There’s 17 new investigations going on since I started this thread that aren’t even listed among the 85.

And remember, Australia wouldn’t let trump build a Trump Tower because of his mafia connections.

The reason many people don't want more investigations is because, even though Obama refused to have Bush investigated, Republicans investigated Hillary for 30 years.

And because they couldn't find anything, people just assume investigations are a waste of time and money. Well, for Hillary it was. But for Republicans like Nixon and Reagan, it wasn't. People went to prison for criminal activity.

No, the Trump investigations have to move forward. We already have lots and lots of felony convictions and that just proves that with all these convictions, they are bursting from the seams. Republicans won't be able to block and protect and obstruct, except out in the open light of day.

Let's see how far Republicans in the Senate are willing to damage this country leading up to a very big election in 2020.

22 Senate seats - that's how many the Republicans have to protect. Democrats will only have 12. Guess we'll see, won't we?

The senate stays.

Everyone looking at the election says the democrats have a bigger chance of losing MORE seats.

You are a loser.
I’m not really sure what it is you don’t understand. The reason those links are empty are because the investigations haven’t happened yet. If you already have all the answers you don’t need to do an investigation. Do you understand that?

Can you believe the president of the United States looks at a cooperating Justice Department witness and calls that person a rat?

Our commander-in-chief called a cooperating witness a rat.

This is who Republicans want as a role model for their children.

Jan 3rd, Democrats opening 85 investigations into Trump and the GOP. Finally, it's about time!!!!

Call me crazy, but that is overkill.
But that's what Democrats do. Overkill, shoot themselves in the foot and act hysterical.
Bullshit like that, could hand the 2020 election back to Trump and his cult. The American people will not put up with this shit. Mark my words.
How about the Democrats show they can govern, instead of creating a circus?
How about the Congress performs its oversight.

If the man in the office has committed crimes, then it’s their obligation to impeach him.

That’s what they swore to do, protect the Constitution.

And that means protect the country from criminals.

And yes Virginia, it really is just that simple.

Look, the Dems must show they can govern.
The public doesn't want the Dem takeover to be a vendetta against Trump. Going on all these ideological investigations only replicate what the GOP has done continuously. It's a big turnoff. Having all these investigation, will turn off the public and weaken the Democrat's length of control.
People voted for change, not revenge.Like myself, people are sick, sick, sick of all this two party fights. It's time for them to do their job.
We have the Mueller Investigation, plus multiple New York State bases investigations. That should spill enough blood for you and others who are focused on bloodletting and not governing.
Fewer support impeaching Trump - CNNPolitics
NBC News Exit Poll: Majority of voters don’t think Trump should be impeached
Going after criminals is not a vendetta. It’s what supposed to happen in a lawful country.

Aren’t Republicans constantly talking about how they are the party of Law and order? And now there is a criminal in the White House and they don’t care?

That’s not right.

To use your own logic, why do you call someone a criminal if they have not been convicted of a crime ?

If you know something to assist in the "investigations" (a.k.a. Witch Hunts), please share with the DOJ.

Click on them Rdean.

• The travel ban
Those are Trump stuff.

I can't wait!

The senate stays.

You are a loser.
I’m not really sure what it is you don’t understand. The reason those links are empty are because the investigations haven’t happened yet. If you already have all the answers you don’t need to do an investigation. Do you understand that?

What you are not sure of, could fill a box car.

You have nothing and you'll continue to have nothing except Trump in the WH for the next six years.

But that's what Democrats do. Overkill, shoot themselves in the foot and act hysterical.
Bullshit like that, could hand the 2020 election back to Trump and his cult. The American people will not put up with this shit. Mark my words.

If the man in the office has committed crimes, then it’s their obligation to impeach him.

The public doesn't want the Dem takeover to be a vendetta against Trump. Going on all these ideological investigations only replicate what the GOP has done continuously. It's a big turnoff. Having all these investigation, will turn off the public and weaken the Democrat's length of control.
People voted for change, not revenge.Like myself, people are sick, sick, sick of all this two party fights. It's time for them to do their job.
We have the Mueller Investigation, plus multiple New York State bases investigations. That should spill enough blood for you and others who are focused on bloodletting and not governing.
Going after criminals is not a vendetta. It’s what supposed to happen in a lawful country.

Aren’t Republicans constantly talking about how they are the party of Law and order? And now there is a criminal in the White House and they don’t care?

That’s not right.

To use your own logic, why do you call someone a criminal if they have not been convicted of a crime ?

If you know something to assist in the "investigations" (a.k.a. Witch Hunts), please share with the DOJ.
Don't say stupid sh!t. That's stuff's not funny nor clever.

DtLsu-HWsAA1T3v.jpg

That’s not right.

DtLsu-HWsAA1T3v.jpg

You telling others not to say stupid stuff ?

Now that is funny.

Your parents should get an award for putting up with you or be thrown over a bridge for not drowning you.

That’s not right.

DtLsu-HWsAA1T3v.jpg

Now that is funny.

Your parents should get an award for putting up with you or be thrown over a bridge for not drowning you.
I don't bother with stupid stuff. I stick to telling the truth.

DurFEyQXQAAFswi.jpg

I remember when Flynn cried "lock her up". Now he is terrified of being, get this, "LOCKED UP!"

• The travel ban
Those are Trump stuff.

I can't wait!

Is that what the American people elected those Democrats to Congress to do? Open 85 investigations into the GOP? I'll go on record right now in stating if THAT'S what they intend to do with their new found power it simply shows that they have no agenda to fix the country and will be spending all of their time trying to destroy their political opposition...in which case I can see yet another Democratic "shellacking" coming in the next election! The American people don't want what you do, R-Derp! They never have. They want people in government who spend their time trying to help them live better lives....not people who spend their time putting on political theatre!

• The travel ban
Those are Trump stuff.

I can't wait!

Is that what the American people elected those Democrats to Congress to do? Open 85 investigations into the GOP? I'll go on record right now in stating if THAT'S what they intend to do with their new found power it simply shows that they have no agenda to fix the country and will be spending all of their time trying to destroy their political opposition...in which case I can see yet another Democratic "shellacking" coming in the next election! The American people don't want what you do, R-Derp! They never have. They want people in government who spend their time trying to help them live better lives....not people who spend their time putting on political theatre!
You aren't going to believe this because it's impossible for Republicans to do,

but,

Democrats really can walk and chew gum..............AT THE SAME TIME!!!!!!!

Amazing!

That’s not right.

Oh, I'm sure they have everything they need. In DC, in New York, everywhere.

It's called "unindicted co-conspirator".

That’s not right.

Oh, I'm sure they have everything they need. In DC, in New York, everywhere.

It's called "unindicted co-conspirator".

So why do investigations ?

Moron.

• The travel ban
Those are Trump stuff.

I can't wait!

but,

Amazing!

So what is the Democratic agenda BESIDES your 85 investigations into the GOP? Notice the difference between Republicans and Democrats, R-Derp? The GOP won and immediately started passing legislation to improve the economy and create jobs. You Democrats won and you immediately start trying to use your new found power to attack the opposition party. So what does Nancy Pelosi and Chuck Schumer have cued up to keep this economy growing? Trot it out, little buddy...I'm dying to see what it is!

• The travel ban
Those are Trump stuff.

I can't wait!

but,

Amazing!

So what is the Democratic agenda BESIDES your 85 investigations into the GOP? Notice the difference between Republicans and Democrats, R-Derp? The GOP won and immediately started passing legislation to improve the economy and create jobs. You Democrats won and you immediately start trying to use your new found power to attack the opposition party. So what does Nancy Pelosi and Chuck Schumer have cued up to keep this economy growing? Trot it out, little buddy...I'm dying to see what it is!
Yea, getting rid of safety regulations and lots of tariffs creates tons of new jobs.

• The travel ban
Those are Trump stuff.

I can't wait!

but,

Amazing!

Yea, getting rid of safety regulations and lots of tariffs creates tons of new jobs.

Interesting...so you claim that it's "safety regulations" that the GOP has done away with? So show me the rash of injuries and accidents that have now occurred since the GOP has "endangered" America! (eye roll)

You on the left always do this every time that someone declares that unneeded regulations and red tape are choking our economy to death and we need to get rid of the ones that make no sense!

As for tariffs? How did imposing tariffs on the EU work out for us? How did imposing tariffs on Canada and Mexico work out for us? I hate to point out the obvious here, little guy but in both cases Trump won far better trade deals for America by using the threat of tariffs against trading partners that were screwing us over!

That’s not right.

DtLsu-HWsAA1T3v.jpg

Now that is funny.

Wow you’re really lucky. You can make death threats to people at the USMB.

• The travel ban
Those are Trump stuff.

I can't wait!

but,

Amazing!

Interesting...so you claim that it's "safety regulations" that the GOP has done away with? So show me the rash of injuries and accidents that have now occurred since the GOP has "endangered" America! (eye roll)

You on the left always do this every time that someone declares that unneeded regulations and red tape are choking our economy to death and we need to get rid of the ones that make no sense!

As for tariffs? How did imposing tariffs on the EU work out for us? How did imposing tariffs on Canada and Mexico work out for us? I hate to point out the obvious here, little guy but in both cases Trump won far better trade deals for America by using the threat of tariffs against trading partners that were screwing us over!
I started entire threads about environmental regulations Republicans got rid of in North Carolina that left pig farms with millions of tons of pig sh!t spread through the water along with radioactive coal ash after the hurricane. When people walk around in that slop they may not get sick right away, but it certainly isn’t healthy for them.

There’s been reports that Trump has been yelling at Matthew Whitaker, the acting Attorney General, for not protecting Trump more.

Matthew Whitaker is going to have to stand in front of the house after January 3 and explain what those conversations were about.

Forum List

Back