Jan 3rd, Democrats opening 85 investigations into Trump and the GOP. Finally, it's about time!!!!

post-office-closed-for-bush-when-obama-dies-ebt-cards-will-be-deactivated.jpg
Wow, a racist statement coming from someone on the right.

Oh, no, don't apologize. It's what we expect from your kind.

The Dem machine was committed to protecting Obabble. That's why so much corruption didn't come to light until after he left office.
Like what? Give us some examples. Not conspiracies.

And you know the Republicans, being the racist party of the Alt White would love nothing better than to go after Obama for something. After the birth certificate thing fell through.

Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy:

- The Fake dossier
- Collusion with the DNC to spy on Trump
- Covering up hiLIARy's illegal email server
- The sale of 20% of the U.S. uranium supply to Russia
- Giving Iran $Billions for nothing

For starters.
Mueller shows not all Republicans are incompetent.

Too bad you guys didn't have him investigate Hillary for the last 30 years you've been going after her.

He's spent less than two years on Trump and has dozens of indictments and have a dozen felons.

Oops!

Blah blah blah blah so sleepy.....zzzzzzzz

I bet you give yourself an auto-atomic wedgie when the next Dem president starts office with a Pertual Special Counsel looking for any crime with which bring down his Presidency. Cuz, these are the New Rules you loons have put in place.
It's the meds.

Well, then if you loons are pushing these New Rules because you're on drugs, then stop.

Another deanrd wet dream thread.

Just like all the Russian Collusion and he'll be impeached in six months.

Hate to break it to you. He's still here.

And even IF you started hearings in the next six months (and most congresscritters know how that will go over), he's still here a year from now.

And if he goes, the lunatic left will lose the house and Pence will reign for nine years.

So, go ahead....do it. Please.

It appears we don't have the leadership we need, so our next best hope is that the left will shoot itself in the ass.

Cohen is going to prison March 6.

Period..........

He is going to prison.

If you're in Trump's orbit, prison may be in your future.

Trump said he is going to run in 2020.

Mueller said he should start running now.

Jan 3rd, Democrats opening 85 investigations into Trump and the GOP. Finally, it's about time!!!!

Call me crazy, but that is overkill.
But that's what Democrats do. Overkill, shoot themselves in the foot and act hysterical.
Bullshit like that, could hand the 2020 election back to Trump and his cult. The American people will not put up with this shit. Mark my words.
How about the Democrats show they can govern, instead of creating a circus?

Last edited:

But that's what Democrats do. Overkill, shoot themselves in the foot and act hysterical.
Bullshit like that, could hand the 2020 election back to Trump and his cult. The American people will not put up with this shit. Mark my words.
How about the Congress performs its oversight.

If the man in the office has committed crimes, then it’s their obligation to impeach him.

That’s what they swore to do, protect the Constitution.

And that means protect the country from criminals.

And yes Virginia, it really is just that simple.

If the man in the office has committed crimes, then it’s their obligation to impeach him.

Look, the Dems must show they can govern.
The public doesn't want the Dem takeover to be a vendetta against Trump. Going on all these ideological investigations only replicate what the GOP has done continuously. It's a big turnoff. Having all these investigation, will turn off the public and weaken the Democrat's length of control.
People voted for change, not revenge.Like myself, people are sick, sick, sick of all this two party fights. It's time for them to do their job.
We have the Mueller Investigation, plus multiple New York State bases investigations. That should spill enough blood for you and others who are focused on bloodletting and not governing.
Fewer support impeaching Trump - CNNPolitics
NBC News Exit Poll: Majority of voters don’t think Trump should be impeached

There is nothing racist about that meme. Only a dumbassed fanatic would make such a comment.

Oh, wait....you are dumbassed fanatic.

It's what we expect from your kind.
It's racist.

Please show me how it is racist.

You can't.

But you'll holler and wet your diapers anyway.

Only the investigations will have to do with stuff that happened prior to his being president.

You had your poster girl Maxine "The Whackjob" Waters has been crying about impeachment (over things that have not been issues) since he was elected.

Your mantra: "Don't confuse me with the facts....my mind is made up".

It's what we expect of your kind.

Only the investigations will have to do with stuff that happened prior to his being president.

You had your poster girl Maxine "The Whackjob" Waters has been crying about impeachment (over things that have not been issues) since he was elected.

Your mantra: "Don't confuse me with the facts....my mind is made up".

It's what we expect of your kind.
You know that’s not true.

Trump created a shell company to pay out to these women which was keeping information away from the American people that could’ve affected the election.

That’s fraud.

Trump committed fraud to interfere with our democratic election.

Those are felonies.

Monica came to the White House after Bill was elected president. She didn’t interfere with the election at all. In fact the reason they found out that she’s given him a BJ was because they were investigating him for white water and could find nothing. So that’s what they went with, a BJ.

What a disgrace.

There is nothing racist about that meme. Only a dumbassed fanatic would make such a comment.

Oh, wait....you are dumbassed fanatic.

It's racist.

Please show me how it is racist.

You can't.

But you'll holler and wet your diapers anyway.

It’s racist. Don’t pretend to be funny. It’s not clever and it comes across as terribly stupid.

Forum List

Back