Jan 6 4th hearing thread: Schiff leads today’s hearing on Trump pressuring state officials & the fake electors scheme,+Trump's ranting on Truth Social

He is upset cause each person who testifies concerning his efforts to screw the country...start by saying...."We are repubs who supported trump."
It is a fact!
This is Andrea Shay Moss. I watched the first few minutes of her testimony and did not hear her say anything about being a repub who supported Trump. How far do I need to watch to hear that?

1655862967487.png

This is Andrea Shay Moss. I watched the first few minutes of her testimony and did not hear her say anything about being a repub who supported Trump. How far do I need to watch to hear that?

View attachment 660703
Correct! She was the poll worker who was harrassed by trump's cult due to his lies. She is supposed to be non-partisan. She and her mother had to hide from trump's mob. Even her grandmother was harrassed by the trump mob.

THANKS FOR WATCHING! 😂😂😂

Correct! She was the poll worker who was harrassed by trump's cult due to his lies. She is supposed to be non-partisan. She and her mother had to hide from trump's mob. Even her grandmother was harrassed by the trump mob.

THANKS FOR WATCHING! 😂😂😂
So you lied.

At least Schiff let the black guy swear her in.

So you lied.

At least Schiff let the black guy swear her in.
No...I forgot about the poor lady poll worker. She was the only one who did not start by saying they were trump people.

If I did lie...that would make me a repub...wouldn't it?

THANKS FOR WATCHING! 😂😂😂
that’s too bad…sadly govt employees get harassed often…could of been worse…just look at the demafasict brownshirts that attempted to murder congressmen at a ball game, or harassed judges and threatened their families…sadly the dems didn’t want to have a bipartisan committee looking at the uptick in political violence we have seen since they lost in 2016 and started the putin hoax

Why did Schiff decide to suddenly take over the committee today? Was he afraid a Black man and a woman were getting too much air time?

He disgraced himself with his false claim of "more than circumstantial evidence," so maybe he thinks this is a chance to redeem himself?

So you admit you don't know that Schiff was allowed to speak only because said black man recognized him?

The ONLY person using Soviet tactics, has been Donald Trump. He even dubbed the media the "enemy of the people", just like Joseph Stalin.
Well He was right.....Schiff, Mueller and Pelosi proved that.

that’s too bad…sadly govt employees get harassed often…could of been worse…just look at the demafasict brownshirts that attempted to murder congressmen at a ball game, or harassed judges and threatened their families…sadly the dems didn’t want to have a bipartisan committee looking at the uptick in political violence we have seen since they lost in 2016 and started the putin hoax

There was only ONE guy who shot up the Republican baseball game. A wife beating self-employed contractor - just your typical toxic male mass shooter.

The uptick in political violence has been as a direct result of Donald Trump promoting violence among his supporters - right from telling rally goers to beat up the protestors - he'd pay their legal bills.

There was only ONE guy who shot up the Republican baseball game. A wife beating self-employed contractor - just your typical toxic male mass shooter.

The uptick in political violence has been as a direct result of Donald Trump promoting violence among his supporters - right from telling rally goers to beat up the protestors - he'd pay their legal bills.
just your typical toxic male mass shooter....a radicalized democrat.

No he wasn't. The right wing media is still fawning over Trump and even that wasn't good enough for him.
WHo's holding these BS hearings and still fawning over Trump because they don't have a campaign message to sell?

No...I forgot about the poor lady poll worker. She was the only one who did not start by saying they were trump people.
I could accept a simple error if that had been your response instead of that childish "made you look!" or whatever you said.
If I did lie...that would make me a repub...wouldn't it?
Both parties, all parties, are full of liars. I get a kick out people who think their "team" is somehow the good guys.

70% of Americans think Democrats should be held responsible for sky high gas and food prices. Dems forecast to lose the midterms in historic loss, get bitch slapped by voters. Lose all their power and run home crying to their mommas while the Trump SCOTUS finishes them off once and for all. :eusa_dance:

Oh? Who's forecasting historic losses? The polls show Republicans up by a small margin...

Screenshot_20220621-223745_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20220621-223445_Samsung Internet.jpg

Their lives were threatened because Trump publicly accused them of rigging vote counts in Biden's favor which is a bold faced lie, you asswipe.

Trump ruined their lives over a viscious lie. That's the trash you defend.

Yes you are talking MURDER. 5 people died as a result of January 6th. Dozens were threatened by Trump's goon squads. The testimony of Rusty Bowers today - as his daughter lay dying, Trumps Brown Shirts were tormenting his family, and his neighbours.

The Georgia election workers were terrorized by Trump goon squads. They walked into her grandmother's house to make a "citizen's arrest" because of Trump's lies and bullshit.

This isn't some innocent demonstration. This is a targeted campaign of intimidation and terror. People have quite doing the counting work because of this. Trump deliberately tried to destroy your election framework throughout his final year in office because he knew he would lose - he's never won an election yet. He just stunts his way into the job.

When you advertise fundraising for an illegal purpose, the fundraising is illegal.
Bullshit no one was killed except an unarmed woman.

Their lives were threatened because Trump publicly accused them of rigging vote counts in Biden's favor which is a bold faced lie, you asswipe.

Trump ruined their lives over a viscious lie. That's the trash you defend.
Garbage^^^

Forum List

Back