Jan 6 committee to hold hearing to read Trump's mind.

Granted, Trump would probably use his testimony to bitch about how unfair he's been treated, and if it was televised, he'd be getting free press and publicity.

But, I kinda think that they ought to call his bluff and agree to televise the proceedings, especially his testifying. Then, maybe everyone would see what a loon he is and stop with all the unashamed admiration of someone who deserves none.

I'm also guessing that if they did call his bluff and agreed to televise the proceedings if he testified, he'd come up with some reason or another why he couldn't do so, because he knows what a fraud he is and that he couldn't stand up to the scrutiny he'd be under.
Speaking of mind readers and purveyors of falsehoods, how high is your rank in this cabal? And it appears that you think you can tell the future, also. In which case you would be the ruler of the world, which last time I checked, you were not.

Just another loud mouthed nothing trying to gain attention.

Actually, he does. Being in the spotlight is something that he craves. Why else do you think he's still holding rallies? It's not because he's gonna actually run (although he's gonna tease his followers as long as he can and soak up as much money as possible), it's because he craves the attention. And, he's throwing out bullshit statements damn near every other week, hoping that people are going to talk about him in the press, maybe even interview him. But, unfortunately for Trump, the press has learned their lesson with him and know he's only gonna talk about what he wants to talk about and not answer any questions.
And just where did you get your psychology degree and where did you place in your class? Or is it your alleged clairvoyance again? What ;was your percent of accuracy on that?

You must really want to see Ray Epps testify in prime time.

The guy in the Trump had telling protestors to go in the Capitol.

You must HATE that Trumptard. He should be in prison…right?
What does my response about TRUMP testifying have to do with Epps?

we know what he said and did in those hours.

We held court to read oj simpsons mind too
What is this "we"? Are you claiming to be part of the overlords that want to dictate what this country does?

And you accept mind reading as evidence, even though it is supplied by those known for making things up?

Except for your idiotic posting history I would almost feel sorry for you. But since you persist in posting nonsense as if it were the truth, not so much.

For what crimes?
Any (D) been charged and found guilty?
Since the democrats are only allowing themselves to speak and to charge, no. But them the truth has not come out as of yet.

As for the crimes, lying to the public, taking tax money for what is known to be a farce, destroying the lives of people they attack with no justification among many others.

As for the crimes, lying to the public, taking tax money for what is known to be a farce, destroying the lives of people they attack with no justification among many others.
So vague.... this ^^^^^ apples to ALL politicians.

I put myself through at least 30 minutes of J6 testimony the other day, just to be fair and see what they were talking about. It was all circumstantial evidence! Not evidence at all! It was observations, stories of things they claim happened, things which mean or prove nothing by themselves, then they read into them and tell the viewer what they should think of them and how to interpret them!

It was all bullshit. They were literally taking pieces of a jet plane crash site spread over miles and saying that THEY concluded that this piece belonged to another a mile apart because THEY said so.

There was nothing there. They are grasping at straws. f anyone finds any compelling story in any of it, it will only be because they WANT TO.

Since the democrats are only allowing themselves to speak and to charge, no. But them the truth has not come out as of yet. As for the crimes, lying to the public, taking tax money for what is known to be a farce, destroying the lives of people they attack with no justification among many others.
So vague.... this ^^^^^ apples to ALL politicians.

Especially Joe Biddum.

The death throes of this sham “committee”. One final desperate act to try to get attention off the failures of the Xiden cabal.

Speaking of mind readers and purveyors of falsehoods, how high is your rank in this cabal? And it appears that you think you can tell the future, also. In which case you would be the ruler of the world, which last time I checked, you were not.

Just another loud mouthed nothing trying to gain attention.

Might wanna re read my post, never said anything about reading minds or knowing the future. But, thanks for assuming that I can, even if your assumption is totally wrong.

And just where did you get your psychology degree and where did you place in your class? Or is it your alleged clairvoyance again? What ;was your percent of accuracy on that?

Never said anything about a psych degree nor did I claim to be clairvoyant. Amazing the things you assume about others.

However, based on what Trump has done over the past, along with what others have said about him, craving the spotlight and being the center of attention is totally him. All you have to do is listen to him, he'll tell you he's the best whatever since the beginning of time, even if it's not true.

Might wanna re read my post, never said anything about reading minds or knowing the future. But, thanks for assuming that I can, even if your assumption is totally wrong.
Just that you made the assumption that you were correct with no evidence. Busted.

Never said anything about a psych degree nor did I claim to be clairvoyant. Amazing the things you assume about others.

However, based on what Trump has done over the past, along with what others have said about him, craving the spotlight and being the center of attention is totally him. All you have to do is listen to him, he'll tell you he's the best whatever since the beginning of time, even if it's not true.
You seem to be stating that you personally know Trump and how he thinks. Both very doubtful and show it is you who assumes he knows thing not in evidence. Try again.

If Nazi Piglosi’s Clowns on her Shit Shiw had any evidence they wouldn’t need to hold a seance to try to find out what Trump was thinking.

Forum List

Back