Jan. 6 Convict Tells the Truth About Trump: He’s a Cult Boss

You obviously support mob violence.
Nobody really thinks Trump is a cultist. What we are talking about is a weaponized DOJ tracking down political dissidents who may or may not be guilty of misdemeanor trespass and subjecting them to torture and degradation and then bragging when their spirit is so broken that you can put words in their mouth that you can use for propaganda. Hard to believe we still live in a free Country.

Nobody really thinks Trump is a cultist. What we are talking about is a weaponized DOJ tracking down political dissidents who may or may not be guilty of misdemeanor trespass and subjecting them to torture and degradation and then bragging when their spirit is so broken that you can put words in their mouth that you can use for propaganda. Hard to believe we still live in a free Country.
No one is tracking down political dissidents and subjecting them to torture.

This is the distortion of reality that commonly occurs in cults.

And yet we see a woman who was tracked down by a weaponized DOJ. Placed in confinement which would be akin to torture for a normal citizen of the United States and subjected to the degradation that is associated with prison life for misdemeanor trespass. If this isn't bad enough the left puts words in her mouth when her spirit is broken and uses her for a propaganda stooge. This not America, it's some diseased left wing anarchy.

Denial of the obvious is also common cult behavior, dumbshit.

But you dont know the first fucking thing about cults. You're blowing smoke just like every other stupid leftard.

Tell me about the Cargo Cults, dumbshit. Tell me how they got started with free government food. Then tell me what happened when the food stopped.

You stupid fuckers are WORTHLESS, you don't even know what you're talking about. Cults my ass. You wouldn't know a cult if it came right up and bit you on the nose.

Tell me about the Cargo Cults, dumbshit. Let's let everyone see how much you really know, Mr Expert on Cults.

She was probably water boarded in that DC lock up.
It's not a humorous situation. Nobody thinks Trump is a cult leader but the fact that the left bragged about putting words in the poor woman's mouth and using her as a political tool to gain some political points is despicable and disgraceful.

Not at all. I want Mr shit for brains up there to either prove his bullshit or shut the fuck up.

I'm tired of these know nothing leftards spouting off about talking points they don't even understand.

I'm going to make it my business to put some of these idiots down on Front Street. These fuckers are dangerously stupid, and I'm gonna make it so even THEY realize it.

Let's keep going for a while, this is just starting to get interesting.

See post #159.
It is silly juvenile nonsense.
Partisan hysteria.
Cult-babble.

Let's ask the good poster, BasicHumanUnit, to vet all of those claims.

So, BHU, do it.
Show us.
Start now....Go!

I'll respond to this (not that it deserves the effort of a response, but).....

Let me remind you that censorship on Twitter was just as much a 'Conspiracy theory" to many like you.....until it was proven it wasn't.

These fuckers are dangerously stupid, and I'm gonna make it so even THEY realize it.

They are a danger to humanity.
Their stupidity is the breeding ground of most of the greatest tragedies that have haunted mankind.

Yet, we know this and remain passive and sit idly as they slowly reach all their goals.
They are the exact same type who ridiculed those who saw the danger of the Nazis in the 1930's.

You are likely Communist.
All Communist comrades will say this about the opposition.

The lowest form of Human waste.

For some political perspective, cult leader Jim Jones was the darling of the left coast democrats and the Carter administration. It isn't hard to find a photo of Jones standing with Roslin Carter. Ike everything else in modern culture lefties have distorted history and used the term "cult" for political reasons.

And yet we see a woman who was tracked down by a weaponized DOJ. Placed in confinement which would be akin to torture for a normal citizen of the United States and subjected to the degradation that is associated with prison life for misdemeanor trespass. If this isn't bad enough the left puts words in her mouth when her spirit is broken and uses her for a propaganda stooge. This not America, it's some diseased left wing anarchy.
More denial of reality.

This is the cost of doing nothing.
We have only begun to get a taste of the real consequences.

The longer they are allowed to get away with the corruption, the more entrenched and harder to stop it will become.
The day is coming soon that just like in China or any Communist state, that you can be spontaneously taken from the streets, your home or your vehicle and never seen or heard from again. But that can't happen in America? So you say. Neither could forced health insurance.

The cost of doing nothing will ultimately be FAR greater than the cost of doing something.
What corruption? :cuckoo:

The only real corruption is being processed.

Forum List

Back