Jan. 6 Convict Tells the Truth About Trump: He’s a Cult Boss

See post #159.
It is silly juvenile nonsense.
Partisan hysteria.
Cult-babble.

Let's ask the good poster, BasicHumanUnit, to vet all of those claims.

So, BHU, do it.
Show us.
Start now....Go!

it not being moved is for the same reason,,

catch 22

it all goes back to rules for thee but not for me,,

I have seen things that have actually happened get moved,,
Like this one?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Did the good poster 'whitehall' read what the woman actually said?
See post #127:

“Please,” she wrote in a tweet directed at Trump, “don’t be using me for anything.”
“I’m not a victim of Jan6, I pleaded guilty because I was guilty!”
Hemphill said she was upset when she saw Trump’s Truth Social post about her on Monday.
“Don’t make us out to be the victims,” she said. “Nobody forced them to go inside the Capitol.”
Now that she’s grounded herself in facts, Hemphill hopes to help others see the truth.
“Don’t be afraid to speak out,” was her message to those people. “It was scary to leave the cult.”

I don't mean to be disrespectful towards the earnest ---and prolific ---poster 'whitehall', however......though he himself may be smart the avatar he is using to talk for him sounds like a RWNJ, a Cult-45 RWNJ.
No disrespect intended.

---------------------------------------------

Well, this thing actually happened.
It ain't a 'conspiracy'.
Trump used her to advance his 'persecution' narrative. She objected. And stated her reasons why. And then asked Trump and his enablers to use her name no more.
Nothing 'conspiratorial' whatsoever. Just the facts, Ma'am.
She thought she had participated and supported a cult.
She admitted such.
Duh!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Poster Progresssive Hunter, free advice, and worth it: You are letting your partisan histrionics get the better of you. Settle down, son. It is only the internet. And you are anonymous here. And....using a fake name too.
Other Cult-45'rs are not.....NOT.....gonna come bangin' on your door requiring a loyalty oath.
Go have a beer.

--------------------------------------------------------

Have you tried it?
Try it.
And see if it is so.
Please report back to this forum with your experience.
ps....you don't need to use your real name. Make one up.
who the fuck are you to comment on what a women says??

you sick perverted mother fuckers dont even know what a women is,,

now move along child,, adults are talking,,

One of Trump's faithful who spent time in prison for her role in the January 6th insurrection has finally taken the wool off her eyes and seen the truth. She pushed back at Trump using her as an example in one of his speeches. She has taken responsibility for her actions and the price she has to pay and no longer believes in the Big Lie. Slowly, the wheels are coming off.

Hemphill later said that she had not realized how lost she had become.

“You don’t see it as a cult when you’re in it,” she told The Daily Beast. “You don’t recognize it.”

She says she still had 40 stitches from her breast surgery when she was caught up in the rush into the Capitol building. She credits one of the cops with saving her from serious injury. A combination of excitement and pain medication caused her to then urge the crowd to go on in, she says

“This is your house. Your house!” she can be heard saying on her own video.

never in the history of mankind has a political prisoner been forced to read a statement in public denouncing what they supported as being wrong,,,

just kidding,,

nazis and communist do it all the time,,,

never in the history of mankind has a political prisoner been forced to read a statement in public denouncing what they supported as being wrong,,,

just kidding,,

nazis and communist do it all the time,,,

its-a-conspiracy-vo16fx.jpg

I don't "hate" trump. You're being a real idiot for a change. Sad. I just see past the charade. I support DeSantis.

Try to tell people in a logical, factful way exactly what indicates Trump is part of the establishment......and hump trumps leg....

or face heat of a thousand supernovae

<grand facepalm>
How is DeSantis not part of the establishment?

Give her a break, man.

She's an old women with cancer. She was out there protesting a bad election and you dimwits make out like she's a terrorist or something.

Sheesh - how low are you willing to stoop for the narrative?
All of a sudden they deny the government is capable of coercion and corruption. How odd.

One of Trump's faithful who spent time in prison for her role in the January 6th insurrection has finally taken the wool off her eyes and seen the truth. She pushed back at Trump using her as an example in one of his speeches. She has taken responsibility for her actions and the price she has to pay and no longer believes in the Big Lie. Slowly, the wheels are coming off.

Hemphill later said that she had not realized how lost she had become.

“You don’t see it as a cult when you’re in it,” she told The Daily Beast. “You don’t recognize it.”

She says she still had 40 stitches from her breast surgery when she was caught up in the rush into the Capitol building. She credits one of the cops with saving her from serious injury. A combination of excitement and pain medication caused her to then urge the crowd to go on in, she says

“This is your house. Your house!” she can be heard saying on her own video.

That’s great news.

Most cult members never leave the cult.

Look at this place for instance

A daily double of autistic moonbat fuckery.
who the fuck are you to comment on what a women says??
you sick perverted mother fuckers dont even know what a women is,,
--------------------------------------------------------------
Daily double?
Forsooth!
My avatar is more capable than that.
Rather, it looks like a trifecta!
A triple of Bazingas on the Cult-45'rs!

Without f-bombs these poor Squeaky Frommes would have little to say.
Well, to be forthright, even with their f-bombs they have little to say. Trump University, you know.
On the positive side, the good posters Progressive Hunter and Oddball haven't ----so far----brought up their core belief in the Zionist Fascist Kennedy assassins and Kosher Twin Tower demo experts.
But we be patient.

I love this bar.

--------------------------------------------------------------
Daily double?
Forsooth!
My avatar is more capable than that.
Rather, it looks like a trifecta!
A triple of Bazingas on the Cult-45'rs!

Without f-bombs these poor Squeaky Frommes would have little to say.
Well, to be forthright, even with their f-bombs they have little to say. Trump University, you know.
On the positive side, the good posters Progressive Hunter and Oddball haven't ----so far----brought up their core belief in the Zionist Fascist Kennedy assassins and Kosher Twin Tower demo experts.
But we be patient.

I love this bar.
Go the fuck away, dickless.

FDR got away with imprisoning Japanese Americans without due process because the media supported it and convinced Americans that it was justified. Shoplifters today who rob stores and threaten workers aren't prosecuted while the weaponized DOJ rounds up and tortures political dissidents and then uses the poor people as propaganda stooges. We are in deep shit.
Shoplifting is 100 billion dollars a year. Someone has to pay for it. And of course, all of the other questionable costs that need to be paid. We are suckers. And it is noticeable in the decline of our living standards. If the dollar loses its reserve status, there are going to be a lot of new realities.

Forum List

Back