Jan. 6 Convict Tells the Truth About Trump: He’s a Cult Boss

One of Trump's faithful who spent time in prison for her role in the January 6th insurrection has finally taken the wool off her eyes and seen the truth. She pushed back at Trump using her as an example in one of his speeches. She has taken responsibility for her actions and the price she has to pay and no longer believes in the Big Lie. Slowly, the wheels are coming off.

Hemphill later said that she had not realized how lost she had become.

“You don’t see it as a cult when you’re in it,” she told The Daily Beast. “You don’t recognize it.”

She says she still had 40 stitches from her breast surgery when she was caught up in the rush into the Capitol building. She credits one of the cops with saving her from serious injury. A combination of excitement and pain medication caused her to then urge the crowd to go on in, she says

“This is your house. Your house!” she can be heard saying on her own video.

sounds like she was high on pain killers she was abusing…sad the Daily Beast is taking advantage of a recovery drug. addict for political purposes

Reality is my ante and thus far you have yet to match it. Whining will not get you there.
I hold the high ground.
The ONLY card you hold is censorship.

Why the fuck do you think they had to silence some of the most highly credentialed scientists in the world?

Cause they're a BUNCH OF FUCKING LIARS. THEY CANT TAKE THE HEAT OF PUBLIC SCRUTINY.

His real name is Jake Starkey. Fakey. He’s just a simp.

Amended to note a correction:

his former username was Jake Starkey. I have no idea what his actual name is in the real world. Nor do I care. It suffices to know that he remains all Fakey all the time.
Always wrong and always a loser.

It is all part of how the cult of communist-globalists control the minds of their followers. If Biden starts WWIII, milk reaches $9.00/gallon and there is massive economic and energy breakdowns, it is all about getting and maintaining fascist power and control at any cost.
One of these things is not like the others…
You’ve got economic and energy breakdown, WWIII, and $9 milk together? 🤣

And that’s your conclusion from this woman saying following Trump is a cult?

The ONLY card you hold is censorship.

Why the fuck do you think they had to silence some of the most highly credentialed scientists in the world?

Cause they're a BUNCH OF FUCKING LIARS. THEY CANT TAKE THE HEAT OF PUBLIC SCRUTINY.
More cult tard CONspiracy. :uhoh3:
The only safe space for the degenerate liar class.

:)

Still waiting.

I deliberately provided an example of a non religious cult to make it easy.

Maybe now he's realizing it ain't as easy as he thought. Hence the crickets.

There are others we could talk about, the Manson's, NIXVM, the UFO people (which come in several flavors)...

All those though, are based on articles of faith, not observation.

The 2020 election fraud is a direct observation. 8 billion people saw it with their own eyes. My guess is that Trump, not being a politician, didn't know anything about alternate electors till someone told him. He probably panicked when he realized there wasn't a damn thing he could do about it.

The core of the leftard argument about cults is a false belief in a stolen election. Unfortunately for the leftards, there isn't any proof that the election was secure. If there WERE, they could tell everyone to shut up and go home. But there's no such proof. So it is and will remain hesaid/shesaid.

But as far as "false" belief? No. Not even for a microsecond. All there is, is unanswered questions that the leftards cant and won't answer, and will do everything in their power to stop from being asked in the first place.
You see things that don't exist. You're a piece of shit traitor. Go fuck yourself, pussy.

But as far as "false" belief? No. Not even for a microsecond. All there is, is unanswered questions that the leftards cant and won't answer, and will do everything in their power to stop from being asked in the first place.
Not to mention refusing to turn over information that is supposed to be public record.

Don't argue with Communists.
Remove them.

Arguing with them qualifies their stupidity.
HHHremove.jpg

Forum List

Back