Jan. 6 Rioter Accused of Using Stun Gun on Officer Mike Fanone Broke Down in FBI Interview

Dana7360

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2014
This guy is interesting.

He's either doing what a lot of the insurrectionists are doing, saying words of contrition to placate the FBI so he will get a light sentence, or he has a conscience.

Either way, this man belongs in prison. He attacked a police officer with a stun gun.

This insurrectionist is also afraid his mom will find out what he did. LOL.

This guy is interesting.

He's either doing what a lot of the insurrectionists are doing, saying words of contrition to placate the FBI so he will get a light sentence, or he has a conscience.

Either way, this man belongs in prison. He attacked a police officer with a stun gun.

I feel the same way about blue cities. I want you nuked. We will help our enemies when the time comes. We know our nation is in decline. It just accepting it or see the world blown up. Several cities gone is worth it.

Asked why he shocked Fanone — who suffered a heart attack and concussion while defending the Capitol — Rodriguez said he didn’t know and is a “piece of shit.”

“I’m sorry. I don’t know,” he said. “He’s a human being with children, and he’s not a bad guy. He sounds like he’s just doing his job and he’s — I’m an asshole.”

Rodriguez appeared to have clear hindsight during the interview, telling the FBI, “Are we all that stupid that we thought we were going to go do this and save the country and it was all going to be fine after?”

“I understand what it ― it’s very stupid and ignorant, and I see that it’s a big joke, that we thought that we were going to save this country, we were doing the right thing and stuff. I get it,” he added.

If trump tells you to jump in the lake, do you jump in the lake?

This guy is interesting.

I feel the same way about blue cities. I want you nuked. We will help our enemies when the time comes. We know our nation is in decline. It just accepting it or see the world blown up. Several cities gone is worth it.
You want blue cities nuked? What a fine American you are.

This guy is interesting.

And the first thing that popped into my mind is this another FBI plant or just you garden variety anarchist/antifa lib playing games at the 1/6 protest.

1f87c6b9a5f9ed9c55846da63fb1bd80.jpeg

Easy to change your tune when you are facing prison

Lock this asshole up

I read an article the other day about how a lot of the insurrectionists have been lying and saying things that they think the FBI will accept as contrition for their violence and crimes so they will get a lighter sentence.

A judge last week got fed up with it and sentenced an insurrectionist to a longer sentence than the prosecutors requested.

I don't care if they are contrite.

They belong in prison.

I read an article the other day about how a lot of the insurrectionists have been lying and saying things that they think the FBI will accept as contrition for their violence and crimes so they will get a lighter sentence.

A judge last week got fed up with it and sentenced an insurrectionist to a longer sentence than the prosecutors requested.

I don't care if they are contrite.

They belong in prison.
It wasn’t me your honor
The President told me to be there

You're batshit crazy. You want one party? You should move to Syria.

• Thanks
Reactions: JLW
You want blue cities nuked? What a fine American you are.

Obviously Trump's followers are crazy. What more could they say to reveal their contempt for the Constitution or the US or the rule of law?

Each and every one of those treasonous MFers that broke into our Capitol should spend a minimum of 5 years in a maximum security prison.
It would send the correct message, that we won't tolerate that kind of crap from the right, the left or any other enemies, foreign or domestic.

Forum List

Back