Jan. 6 was a Protest for Election Integrity, not an Insurrection against the U.S. Government

Nope, the evidence was not allowed. That’s unprecedented and illegal, again, that’s the insurrection
Some of the judges were begging for evidence from those incompetent Trumpylawyers

So Kathy griffin chopped Trump’s head off?

Curious, did Madonna blow up the White House?

Chris Rock calls you a selective outage punk
Did Griffin & Madonna physically stalk Trump on the capital grounds, you asswipe?

They never had the votes for any of the 6 phony (Trumped up) challenges to be successful and there was never a need for an emergency session to stop the stupid time consuming challenges.
That is not what the article is about. Read it stupid.

To protest the cheat. Not that I’m saying, but I’m saying, someone wants to overthrow a government, they’re bringing bombs and guns and tanks and shit!

You really believe that our government can be overthrown with no bullets?

And by violently breaking into the Capitol building and making their way to the floor, what was their intention?

And by violently breaking into the Capitol building and making their way to the floor, what was their intention?
Violently? The door was opened! You know that right? No damage to any bricks or mortar or doors! No damage inside either.

I didn’t see one battering ram

Isn’t that up to the evidence?

That was never allowed?

The actual insurrection. Not following the constitution represented a coup
That's up to the Courts in those states. There were no valid state cases pending in any of the 6 states. No case has been decided after the votes were certified either like happen in Hawaii in 1960, where there was a valid challenge to be decided during the vote counting process.

That's up to the Courts in those states. There were no valid state cases pending in any of the 6 states. No case has been decided after the votes were certified either like happen in Hawaii in 1960, where there was a valid challenge to be decided during the vote counting process.
There are still open cases in GA. AZ. and WI. And they were open back then too.

Their intention was to get the election investigated by Congress before Biden was confirmed. Why even ask such a stupid question?

Disallowed challenges in six states was a violation of the constitution

There are still open cases in GA. AZ. and WI. And they were open back then too.

Disallowed challenges in six states was a violation of the constitution

images

Violently? The door was opened! You know that right?

You know it wasn't right?
No damage to any bricks or mortar or doors! No damage inside either.
That is a lie. They smashed windows to enter the Capitol building and we have videos posted here proving it.

The Jan. 6 protest at the Capitol was not an Insurrection, and anyone with a three-digit IQ knows it. Ascribing that motive to the protesters is not only unsupported by actual events, but illogical as well. An insurrection is an organized violent uprising to overthrow an existing government authority. Since this protest was neither organized, violent nor an attempt to overthrow an existing government authority, it cannot constitute an insurrection. It is supercilious to impute that motive to the protesters, since their only apparent goal was a Congressional review of disputed election results.

One may disagree with their assessment of the integrity of the 2020 election, but it is intellectually dishonest to think or say that this protest constituted a serious attempt to overthrow the entire U.S. Government.
That isn't what seditionists testified to.

Multiple motions were filed over the weekend by Proud Boy lawyers accusing FBI Special Agent Nicole Miller of Obstruction of an Official Proceeding, witness tampering, destruction and falsifying of evidence.

I know it was. The cops released the magnetic hold.

Is that they smashed through windows to enter the building?

Is that why Ashley Babbit was shot climbing through a closed entrance?

I wish you guys would get your conspiracies straight.

Is that they smashed through windows to enter the building?
I don't know if I'd consider that violently, since breaking glass isn't when antifa does it. So as far as my selective outrage, I go with the demofks that breaking glass isn't violent. When demofks start saying that antifa breaking in is violent, i'll change my position.

Forum List

Back