Jan6 Committee: Trump may have engaged in criminal conspiracy

Of course Vladimir.
We'll see as time goes on the real truth about your communist loving potus.
You haven't the courage to admit youre supporting a communist loving potus yet you ridicule the j6 committee for investigating the traitorous mongrel.
Only fools like you will not admit you are all wrong.
Republicans are now the enemy of democracy in USA. A cancer eating itself from within by the very party which previously hated communism. You desperadoes will do anything to defeat the democrats including destroying the country.
Youre a very poor excuse for a human being.
Repeating your always dishonest rhetoric won’t ever make you anything but a dishonest stupid failed propagandist. Being an abject constant liar doesn’t make you a good excuse for a human being.

Get back to sucking Putin’s little red dick.

Repeating your always dishonest rhetoric won’t ever make you anything but a dishonest stupid failed propagandist. Being an abject constant liar doesn’t make you a good excuse for a human being.

Get back to sucking Putin’s little red dick.
You have no courage to admit it. Youre supporting a communist and using a ridiculous condemnationof me to justify you having no guts.
Every time you reply it gives me another opportunity to remind you of your spineless loyalty to a dictatorship and communism.

Have another go.

Certainly enough for Congress to investigate. Why didn't they? This would all be over if they did.
How about we avoid what you fear right now and avoid fuckin' with the electoral college. Let's scrap that and go with the popular vote only? Good?

You have no courage to admit it. Youre supporting a communist and using a ridiculous condemnationof me to justify you having no guts.
Every time you reply it gives me another opportunity to remind you of your spineless loyalty to a dictatorship and communism.

Have another go.
Your pathetic deflection efforts reveal so much more about you than you realize. Every time you offer the idiotic canard that anybody is supporting a “commmnist” you prove that you are either an imbecile or a liar.

The reason you lie so compulsively is evidence of your own spinelessness. So maybe you should give up on your projection. It isn’t working.

Now then, let’s try to get you focused on the actual thread topic. You will recall it was some smack about the pretend “revelations” from the highly biased partisan anti-trump 1/6 committee. Do you have anything of ANY merit to contribute to that fantasy?

40% Gee, that's about the same number as the Trump herd. What a coincidence!
Here's another coincidence: "Don't come after us, or else" -- reminds me of a certain dictator's warnings to NATO:

A Judge just ruled in an Eastman ruling that Trump likely did commit crimes.

Apparently obstructing the lawful duty of Congress is a crime

I'm glad he said Crimes (plural) Because anyone with eyes and ears have witnessed a steady stream of them right in front of a national audience and still the slimy eel wriggles free. I have to believe that he can't do this ad infinitum. But the measure of corruption in the GOP might just make that possible.

A clear violation of Trump's civil rights. Attorney/client privilege. It will go to the SC. Start waiting because it won't be before the midterms. This has been an abuse of power since the beginning.

A clear violation of Trump's civil rights. Attorney/client privilege. It will go to the SC. Start waiting because it won't be before the midterms. This has been an abuse of power since the beginning.
The Trump clown car will see their comeuppance at some point. If that is after the midterms well, so be it. As Trump's perceived power is waning with the public that will close the door on Trumpism. His Civil Rights? When did Trump ever care about civil rights? He deserves the same treatment he has given the rule of law.

Neither of those creeps are Trump's attorneys

The Trump clown car will see their comeuppance at some point. If that is after the midterms well, so be it. As Trump's perceived power is waning with the public that will close the door on Trumpism. His Civil Rights? When did Trump ever care about civil rights? He deserves the same treatment he has given the rule of law.
Trump never violated the rule of law. The Democrats clearly reject the laws and the Constitution to get one man? What the fuck is that all about? You cannot ignore the law because Trump is the person you are doing it to. The corrupt media and politicians have you convinced they can.

You dumb POS.

Forum List

Back