Jan6 Committee: Trump may have engaged in criminal conspiracy

"Evidence and information available to the Committee establishes a good-faith belief that Mr. Trump and others may have engaged in criminal and/or fraudulent acts," the committee said in a court filing.

"May have". Okay, so now you have to prove it. Or, perhaps this was a signal to the DOJ to do something.

I'm a little surprised this came out so early. They still have nine months before they're disbanded. Are they throwing rocks at Garland's window?

FAKE NEWS

What kind of a guy would say these things to his daughter?
You mean ABOUT his daughter. Well, really, about someone AS HOT as his daughter who is smokin' hot about 2,000°F.

Only wickering-basketheads like you would try to claim Trump actually meant his daughter! :1peleas:

You might be right, He was probably talking about you. Just trying not to pay me the grand? Knew you wouldn't. You learned that from your sex partner.

I'm trying to spread his orange cheeks for ya but he's too busy with Vlad.
Glad SOMEONE is busy with Vlad as Joe is no doubt taking his afternoon nappy right now.

But I promise to fuck Trump in the ass if you'll just agree to keep GETTING fucked in the ass by your love interest, Joe Bedpan.

They have plenty of pitchers already and they're looking for catchers.. I gave them your name and told them about your $2.00 fee.

200 GOPers. You have the potential of making $400.00. Almost half of what you owe me for the video.

"Evidence and information available to the Committee establishes a good-faith belief that Mr. Trump and others may have engaged in criminal and/or fraudulent acts," the committee said in a court filing.

"May have". Okay, so now you have to prove it. Or, perhaps this was a signal to the DOJ to do something.

I'm a little surprised this came out so early. They still have nine months before they're disbanded. Are they throwing rocks at Garland's window?

It seems those who reject the committee are those who chanted, "lock her up" and have posted a gross number of comments lacking and evidence that Joe Biden is senile and he is corrupt, also lacking evidence and creating BIG LIES.

J6 Reichstag Fire

When Republicans take back the House, assuming there is a midterm election, they will pick Mark Levin and Sean Hannity to represent the democrats on the J6 Reichstag Fire Committee
COOL Frank, then we will become the same right wing, anti democratic governance that is exactly in sync with Russia, N. Korean,
China, Miramar and other totalitarians nation-states.

COOL Frank, then we will become the same right wing, anti democratic governance that is exactly in sync with Russia, N. Korean,
China, Miramar and other totalitarians nation-states.
So it's OK for Alcoholic Nancy to pick who serves on the Committee but it's not OK when Republicans do it.

So it's OK for Alcoholic Nancy to pick who serves on the Committee but it's not OK when Republicans do it.
GFY. It's biddable fools like you that has created the strength for China and Russia seeking absolute power, and working to destroy democracy not only in the U.S. but in nations all across the world.

GFY. It's biddable fools like you that has created the strength for China and Russia seeking absolute power, and working to destroy democracy not only in the U.S. but in nations all across the world.
And that is what you are supporting. You people are destroying democracy in our country.

Forum List

Back