Jan6 Committee: Trump may have engaged in criminal conspiracy

Forwards, backwards, up and down in at least four numbering systems: denary, binary, octal and hex. Which base do you prefer? But I bet you twang your banjo and can count to ten if you use all your sister's fingers and toes, Blitherthing idiot!
We're all so fuckin' impressed.

And, just like I said, and you just showed, Trump hasn't paid for any forensic audits.

Thank you for your help, Mac.
People on his behalf have. Trump never pays anybody for anything unless he gets sued and made to pony up. Why? Because he's a low life scoundrel.

Jan6 Committee: Trump may have engaged in criminal conspiracy​

But, of course, We, the partisan bitch committee, don’t have any actual evidence of that.

^ There ya go. A corrected thread headline. Gratis.

People on his behalf have. Trump never pays anybody for anything unless he gets sued and made to pony up. Why? Because he's a low life scoundrel.
Trump has not showered with his daughter. Joe has, and at an inappropriate age. Not much is lower than that.

Verified video of him saying it and I'll give you a thousand dollars.
"Russia, if you're listening, please find the 30,000 emails that are missing!! "I have no deals with Russia!" " Give Michael Flynn a break, let it drop!" That's just a little of the obvious. Too bad you fools are willfully deaf and blind. A thousand? Yeah, you'd pay off! LOL Trump Jr.

"Evidence and information available to the Committee establishes a good-faith belief that Mr. Trump and others may have engaged in criminal and/or fraudulent acts," the committee said in a court filing.

"May have". Okay, so now you have to prove it. Or, perhaps this was a signal to the DOJ to do something.

I'm a little surprised this came out so early. They still have nine months before they're disbanded. Are they throwing rocks at Garland's window?

Watching you clutch pearls is a beautiful sight!

Forum List

Back