Jane Fonda

I hope the bitch suffers a long, painful, lingering death!

IF I were a Christian right about now I'd be quoting Matthew 5:9;

Blessed are the peacemakers: for they shall be called the children of God.

Hey Jake, siding with the enemy does not make you a "peace maker"

I'm probably straying too far from the OP but this is a problem that has always intrigued me.

Like I said,
I'm not a "Christian", maybe that's why I've never been given the code that tells you how to interpret a particular verse in this or that event, or which verses you can ignore under this or that circumstance.

Romans 3:23
For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God,

Romans 12:14
Bless those who persecute you; bless and do not curse them.

Luke 6:27
“But I say to you who hear, Love your enemies, do good to those who hate you,

Matthew 5:44
But I say to you, Love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you,

Romans 12:19-21
Beloved, never avenge yourselves, but leave it to the wrath of God, for it is written, “Vengeance is mine, I will repay, says the Lord.” To the contrary, “if your enemy is hungry, feed him; if he is thirsty, give him something to drink; for by so doing you will heap burning coals on his head.” Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Luke 6:27-36
“But I say to you who hear, Love your enemies, do good to those who hate you, bless those who curse you, pray for those who abuse you. To one who strikes you on the cheek, offer the other also, and from one who takes away your cloak do not withhold your tunic either. Give to everyone who begs from you, and from one who takes away your goods do not demand them back. And as you wish that others would do to you, do so to them.

1 Corinthians 13:4-8
Love is patient and kind; love does not envy or boast; it is not arrogant or rude. It does not insist on its own way; it is not irritable or resentful; it does not rejoice at wrongdoing, but rejoices with the truth. Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things. Love never ends. As for prophecies, they will pass away; as for tongues, they will cease; as for knowledge, it will pass away.

Jane Fonda did more to end the war than all those silly little generals

And she didn't have to kill 60,000 boys to do it

Jane Fonda and the peaceniks told America......This war makes no sense, let's go home

The warmongers replied.....Don't listen to those hippies, we got to kill more boys first

Really? Because Ms. Fonda stood up and said, "hey, this Vietnam War is a really, really stupid idea", we did eventually get out of there, saving thousands of American lives.

I guess she could have said nothing and concentrated on her acting career.

Nah, because she engaged in treason as defined by the United States Constitution - which is why you love her, Comrade Stalin.

Fuck Jane Fonda. She's a complete asshole.

As opposed to the politicians and generals who insisted on fighting a war in Vietnam that they knew from the start was unwinnable?

ROFL

Vietnam was 1/100th the strength of Iraq. The enemy we couldn't defeat were the 5th column of democrats in the United States Congress.

Fuck Jane Fonda. She's a complete asshole.

As opposed to the politicians and generals who insisted on fighting a war in Vietnam that they knew from the start was unwinnable?

ROFL

Vietnam was 1/100th the strength of Iraq. The enemy we couldn't defeat were the 5th column of democrats in the United States Congress.

Never knew we had 60,000 boys killed fighting a fifth column of Democrats

Learn something new every day

It was the Jane Fondas who stood up to the War Machine and the "My Country Right or Wrong" crowd

And mounted artillery against American troops on behalf of the enemy.

You must be so proud of her.

The anti-war movement asked a simple question...Why are we here?

I have a question too!

Why are you such a fucking pile of shit? Seriously, what made you such a scumbag? Why do you have no redeeming qualities?

The Generals trumped up a reason to get involved in Viet Nam, lied about how we were doing and failed to admit that they really didn't have a plan for winning

Even if true, fighting on behalf of the other side is treason. Fonda is a traitor.

{Article III

Section. 3.

Clause 1: Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying War against them, or in adhering to their Enemies, giving them Aid and Comfort. No Person shall be convicted of Treason unless on the Testimony of two Witnesses to the same overt Act, or on Confession in open Court. }

That she is a traitor, is why you love her - she's exactly what you look for in a woman.

The Jane Fondas of the time got us out of that hellhole and saved tens of thousands of American lives. It is a shame we could not have saved 60,000 lives by not getting involved in the first place

Fonda saved zero lives, and cost many American lives by invigorating the enemy.

And you are sewer sludge, so it is of little surprise that you support her.

Fair enough...can you link to the POWs story?

Do you wish you could go back in time and torture American POW's on behalf of the VietCong?

Of course you do.

So you agree the story is a rightwing lie

Go on, you can do it. It has already been posted that the POW in the lie says he never met Jane Fonda

Last edited:
Never knew we had 60,000 boys killed fighting a fifth column of Democrats

Learn something new every day

Defeating the North could have been done in a Week. A Normandy type operation would have obliterated them. It was people like you who demanded a "holding war" where we were prohibited from victory.

Damn...if we only had another 10,000 boys killed we could have won that damned war

So you agree the story is a rightwing lie

I agree that you are a reprehensible scumbag without a shred of integrity or honor. It makes perfect sense that you praise a literal traitor.

The traitors were the war mongers who lied to get us into VietNam and lied about our plan to win

Jane Fonda knew they were lying......the Love it or Leave it crowd didn't

Fonda saved lives

Damn...if we only had another 10,000 boys killed we could have won that damned war

Had we fought the war, instead of attempting to maintain an insane division of the country, it would have ended in 64, with far less 5000 American deaths.

And seriously dude, don't pretend that you care about American deaths. I doubt there is ANY number of dead Americans you view as too much for an NVA victory.

Had we fought the war, instead of attempting to maintain an insane division of the country, it would have ended in 64, with far less 5000 American deaths.

And seriously dude, don't pretend that you care about American deaths. I doubt there is ANY number of dead Americans you view as too much for an NVA victory.

As it is, we gave 60,000 lives for that victory

If we ignored the warmongers we would not have lost any

Forum List

Back