January jobs report a boon amid all the chaos

Today’s Department of Labor (DOL) January report card came in with strong numbers. There was a net gain of 227,000 jobs in January, quite an improvement over December’s 157,000 number and the largest gain since September 2016.

And he’s been in office for 10 days!

nah, unemployment is still 21.9%

nice try though ..
Ten days, kiddo. How many days did Obama have to create jobs without expending financial resources for the effort?

Today’s Department of Labor (DOL) January report card came in with strong numbers. There was a net gain of 227,000 jobs in January, quite an improvement over December’s 157,000 number and the largest gain since September 2016.

The new Pres DJ Trump has shaken up the capital and labor markets with his talk of infrastructure rebuilding. This is what is driving the current ramping up.

I watched a business economics show this morning on TV that was predicting a robust 2017 followed by a major global downturn sometime in 2018.

So get those jobs while you can. There are dark clouds on the far horizon.

2018 is when the global distaste for China and it's subsidized inferior products is supposed to come to a head (like a zit), and this is expected to put a damper on international trade -- which will have repercussions in all nations.

In other words, cheap Chinese crap is currently fueling the worlds economies, and extricating this big blood sucking parasite is not going to be easy in the near term of the next 2 to 5 years.

The new Pres DJ Trump has shaken up the capital and labor markets with his talk of infrastructure rebuilding. This is what is driving the current ramping up.

I watched a business economics show this morning on TV that was predicting a robust 2017 followed by a major global downturn sometime in 2018.

2018 is when the global distaste for China and it's subsidized inferior products is supposed to come to a head (like a zit), and this is expected to put a damper on international trade -- which will have repercussions in all nations.

In other words, cheap Chinese crap is currently fueling the worlds economies, and extricating this big blood sucking parasite is not going to be easy in the near term of the next 2 to 5 years.
And you can prov=bably find another program saying the direct opposite.

nice try though ..
Ten days, kiddo. How many days did Obama have to create jobs without expending financial resources for the effort?
BHO has verbally acknowledged that his failure to spur any infrastructure improvement projects is what left his own recovery programs weak.

He explains that at the time they (himself and Congress) were looking for fast fixes, and infrastructure takes 3 to 5 years.

Of course in hindsight he HAD 8 years. But he still blew it.

This is probably why Hillary lost in the swing states, and therefore the People voted to change regimes.

Oh sure. Talk is cheap.

Oh sure. Talk is cheap.
I did the same thing you did...Posed my opinion without a link.

94 million not working ... thanks shitforhair, errrr Donnieboi.
No, that's Obama's economy.

Trump has 95 million unemployed
Most in history. The number has increased 44,000 since he took office
Wrong.
Numbers are there for everyone to see

Trump has more people unemployed than any President in history
Failed Presidency
HAHAHHAHAHAHA! I don't think even the conservatives claimed Obama a "failed presidency after 10 days in office. They waited and least 4 years. Quite a difference, wouldn't you say?

Wrong.

Failed Presidency
HAHAHHAHAHAHA! I don't think even the conservatives claimed Obama a "failed presidency after 10 days in office. They waited and least 4 years. Quite a difference, wouldn't you say?

I learned my lessons well

Until Trump gets the number of unemployed under 95 million, he is a failure

i said this before, how come Obama didnt take the DOW to 20,000 within 2 months of his presidency? yet,,,,Trump hit it within days.
Over half the value of the Dow was achieved under Obama

Let Trump double it to 40,000 and then he can compare himself to the great Obama

You almost gotta laugh. Right after Obama left office the crooked media suddenly discovered a labor statistic that includes people who gave up looking for a job and for another laugh the left is suddenly aware of how many people in the labor force are minimum wage. .

Wrong.

Failed Presidency

The liberal play book he can blame Obama for the next eight years, but you got to give Trump credit for the new record in the stock market.

You almost gotta laugh. Right after Obama left office the crooked media suddenly discovered a labor statistic that includes people who gave up looking for a job and for another laugh the left is suddenly aware of how many people in the labor force are minimum wage. .

95 million unemployed under Trump

How long before he hits 100 million?

Wrong.

Failed Presidency

The liberal play book he can blame Obama for the next eight years, but you got to give Trump credit for the new record in the stock market.
Market is up 300 points under Trump
It went up 13,000 under Obama

Trump has quite a ways to go to beat the community organizer from Kenya

nice try though ..
BHO has verbally acknowledged that his failure to spur any infrastructure improvement projects is what left his own recovery programs weak.

He explains that at the time they (himself and Congress) were looking for fast fixes, and infrastructure takes 3 to 5 years.

This is probably why Hillary lost in the swing states, and therefore the People voted to change regimes.
The people didn't vote to change, the voted for Hillary. recall?

nice try though ..

The people didn't vote to change, the voted for Hillary.

Wrong.

Failed Presidency

recall?
I believe the conservatives claimed Obama to be a failure well before he was inaugurated

Forum List

Back