JD Vance gets VP nod from Trump

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
1721076794585.png

JD Vance, seen above in full body armor, has prepared himself to speak tonight at the GOP convention tonight. JD was jokingly asked if he was going to speak at the convention or do a scene in the upcoming Star Wars movie, which he apparently did not seem to find very amusing. "They assured me that the secret service was going to keep everyone at the convention safe" said JD, "Hence the body armor".

No word yet if Trump will appear as Lord Vadar.

Kamala will have such an unfair advantage in their debate. She has been the border czar for 4 years, how can Vance counter that experience?

Vance will be awed by her Bonafides. I’m afraid Vance will be star struck and rendered mute if she pulls out the “what can be, unburdened by what has been” line. ;)

Kamala will have such an unfair advantage in their debate. She has been the border czar for 4 years, how can Vance counter that experience?

Vance will be awed by her Bonafides. I’m afraid Vance will be star struck and rendered mute if she pulls out the “what can be, unburdened by what has been” line. ;)
Kamala Harris, the body armor of one Joe Biden.

The man is bullet proof.

Pure genius that Joe Biden.

I know very little about the VP pick, other than he's a strong proponent of the Second Amendment and AR style rifles, recognizing that you blame the person weilding the firearm, not the tool. That's good enough for me.

Forum List

Back