Jeb Bush gives speach in spanish....WTF?

Let me get this straight.....if you are in this country and the only language you speak is spanish.....chances are you are here illegally. Jeb Bush with his attempts to reach the hispanic community only magnifies the problems we face in AMERICA....we cater intirely tooo much to a community that refuses to adapt language wise to a country they themselves have chosen to live. And this refusal to adapt is only helped by a system that caters....ie just about every fraction in this country. Those that come here Legally adapt to the language, adapt to the country.....even legal hispanics.....all 9 of them.

Jeb Bush speaks Cuban Spanish. The Hispanics he was speaking to speak Castillian Spanish.

Chances are his audience was laughing at him. The two dialects are not one and the same.

Why would Jeb Bush speak 'Cuban Spanish' when his wife speaks Mexican Spanish(which is certainly not Castillian) and Bush lived in Mexico- not Cuba?

Regardless- Cubans and the other hispanics in the Americas can understand each other fine.

Doesn't Bush realize that Spanish is a gutter language ?......t

Such bigotry is to expected from a liberal.

You do know they meant that as a joke, right? ...

You do know they actually highlighted the truth about liberals however inadvertently, right?

Considering that Hispanics vote overwhelmingly for Democrats and liberals are generally more in favor of immigration what makes you think anything like that is remotely believed by liberals? What is your evidence?

Yup, no legal residents speak Chinese in Chinatown, Yiddish in Jewish communities, German in Amish areas, Italian in Little Italy.

As soon as they became citizens, someone waved a magic wand, and they immediately became fluent in English.

Would I prefer they learn English to conduct business, many take comfort in retaining their mother tongue.

Do you think that a person who comes here is automatically a citizen once they get here?

Guess what? They're not. They have to go through years of forms, interviews and a long process to become a citizen. That takes years. In that time those who want to be an American citizen have already learned how to speak, read and write the english language.

Those who speak their native language do it only with those who they know understand the language and only because it's easier to speak in their native language than english.

How do I know this? Because my dad's parents came here from another nation. They both became citizens but it took years for it to happen. In that time they learned english.

I also have many friends or family friends who came here and went through the exact process.

So the second bush boy speaking spanish is really a waste of time. He's speaking to a crowd that mostly already speaks english.

All he did was a publicity stunt. Those who control the gop know that it's impossible to win the presidency without the hispanic vote. The only gop person who is running now who has a chance to do it is the second bush boy.

It's not going to work.

Do you think that a person who comes here is automatically a citizen once they get here?

No. What gave you the idea I did?

Guess what? They're not. They have to go through years of forms, interviews and a long process to become a citizen. That takes years. In that time those who want to be an American citizen have already learned how to speak, read and write the english language.

No kidding?

Wonder why my sisters in law never mentioned it?

Or my cousins?

Those who speak their native language do it only with those who they know understand the language and only because it's easier to speak in their native language than english.

Really sorry you believe that.

because, in my experience, you're wrong.

So the second bush boy speaking spanish is really a waste of time. He's speaking to a crowd that mostly already speaks english.

as my uncle used to say, "Vas you dere, Chollie?"

Bush should know that real Americans only speak English

Let me get this straight.....if you are in this country and the only language you speak is spanish.....chances are you are here illegally. Jeb Bush with his attempts to reach the hispanic community only magnifies the problems we face in AMERICA....we cater intirely tooo much to a community that refuses to adapt language wise to a country they themselves have chosen to live. And this refusal to adapt is only helped by a system that caters....ie just about every fraction in this country. Those that come here Legally adapt to the language, adapt to the country.....even legal hispanics.....all 9 of them.

Are you deliberately trying to lose elections forever?

Jeb Bush speaks Cuban Spanish. The Hispanics he was speaking to speak Castillian Spanish.

Chances are his audience was laughing at him. The two dialects are not one and the same.
its the same language just a different accent....

Why would Jeb Bush speak 'Cuban Spanish' when his wife speaks Mexican Spanish(which is certainly not Castillian) and Bush lived in Mexico- not Cuba?

Regardless- Cubans and the other hispanics in the Americas can understand each other fine.

Remind me of the state Jeb Bush was governor of? I can see you know as little of hispanic dialects as you do about most other subjects. No wonder since you rely so much on the often defective wikipedia for info.

Next you will be telling us all Chinese dialects are one and the same. lmao

Doesn't Bush realize that Spanish is a gutter language ?......t

Such bigotry is to expected from a liberal.

You do know they meant that as a joke, right? ...

You do know they actually highlighted the truth about liberals however inadvertently, right?

Considering that Hispanics vote overwhelmingly for Democrats and liberals are generally more in favor of immigration what makes you think anything like that is remotely believed by liberals? What is your evidence?

This site, for one thing.

Forum List

Back