Jeb, It Is Time To Go

If Bush drops out that is only going to be perceived as a scalp for Trump. It does nothing for the establishment.
Trump will definitely take credit.

But this will also give him an out when he eventually leaves. "I came to take down the Establishment (Bush), and I did that. So I'm happy."

Bush isn't the only establishment guy. He's barely more so than Christie at this point. I think the GOP is going to be stuck with a HUUUGE Loser this cycle.

And to be honest. There have been some distasteful undertones within the GOP for the past decade and they have been ignored (and yet spurred on) by the establishment. I don't blame the little nazis for not getting their way while being pandered to.

I think the GOP is over.

If Bush drops out that is only going to be perceived as a scalp for Trump. It does nothing for the establishment.

But this will also give him an out when he eventually leaves. "I came to take down the Establishment (Bush), and I did that. So I'm happy."

Bush isn't the only establishment guy. He's barely more so than Christie at this point. I think the GOP is going to be stuck with a HUUUGE Loser this cycle.

And to be honest. There have been some distasteful undertones within the GOP for the past decade and they have been ignored (and yet spurred on) by the establishment. I don't blame the little nazis for not getting their way while being pandered to.

I think the GOP is over.
Little Jebby is going down....hahahahahaha.....

Jeb Bush's $35 Million: The Least Effective TV Ad Campaign in Presidential History?

Is This the Least Effective TV Ad Campaign in Presidential History?

Iswr7us.jpg

Jeb.

Jeb...Jeb...Jeb.

Jeb!

You are not going to be President.

Say it with me. "I am not going to be President."

Jeb, the only reason Trump is where he is today is because of you. You see, Jeb, the last thing America wanted on the next ballot was a choice between another Clinton and another Bush. It made us all feel like we were being forced to lick up our own vomit.

When you and she looked like the presumptive nominees, America was retching. And that collective heaving noise was the clarion call for Trump and Sanders.

Clinton is why Sanders is where he is, and you are why Trump is where he is.

Sanders won't take down Clinton, but Trump has taken you down. This means it is more important than ever for the GOP to get its act together and select someone who can beat Clinton.

That someone is not you, Jeb. It just isn't.

And it isn't Trump. Clinton beats him across the board in every demographic except old white men.

You have people telling you things will turn around in Iowa and/or New Hampshire. They just don't want to be out of a job right now, Jeb. They are lying to you, and they know it. And you know it.

You know it. Deep down in your belly, you know it.

When you leave, the air will go out of Trump's balloon. Sure, he'll crow and crow and crow upon your departure. But the only reason Trump will celebrate so loudly is precisely because he got in this race to make you eat crow. Once you are gone, his whole raison d'etre will leave with you.

So you have to go, Jeb. Now.

Then, after Trump falls from his horse, we will have you to thank.

See ya, Jeb!

This actually goes against the plans of the far left as they wanted a Bush vs Clinton showdown for president..

Now the far left does not want to do since they can not get the candidate they want to run against Hilary!

But it is still cute to see that the far left actually believes they get a choice in their nominations..

I think the GOP is over.

Of course the far left thinks the GOP is over they said that in the last presidential election as they lost seats in the senate..

Silly far left drone!

I think the GOP is over.

Of course the far left thinks the GOP is over they said that in the last presidential election as they lost seats in the senate..

Silly far left drone!

Can't put the genie back in the bottle.

I think the GOP is over.

Silly far left drone!

See the far left can not admit failure, their new idea of winning is losing!

Silly far left drone!

I think the GOP is over.

Silly far left drone!

Silly far left drone!

And moderate Republicans are turned off by the genie.

I think the GOP is over.

Silly far left drone!

Silly far left drone!

See how the far left can not admit they lost seats in both the house and senate and they believe the GOP is done!!

Remember the far left drone motto, "We are winning, because we are Losers!"

I think the GOP is over.

Silly far left drone!

Silly far left drone!

See how the far left can not admit they lost seats in both the house and senate and they believe the GOP is done!!

Not in the White house.

Silly far left drone!

Silly far left drone!

Not in the White house.

See how the narrative has to change to fit their religious beliefs?

Obama voters set the bar so low and they can not see it..

Jeb.

Jeb...Jeb...Jeb.

Jeb!

Jeb, the only reason Trump is where he is today is because of you. You see, Jeb, the last thing America wanted on the next ballot was a choice between another Clinton and another Bush. It made us all feel like we were being forced to lick up our own vomit.

When you and she looked like the presumptive nominees, America was retching. And that collective heaving noise was the clarion call for Trump and Sanders.

Sanders won't take down Clinton, but Trump has taken you down. This means it is more important than ever for the GOP to get its act together and select someone who can beat Clinton.

And it isn't Trump. Clinton beats him across the board in every demographic except old white men.

You have people telling you things will turn around in Iowa and/or New Hampshire. They just don't want to be out of a job right now, Jeb. They are lying to you, and they know it. And you know it.

When you leave, the air will go out of Trump's balloon. Sure, he'll crow and crow and crow upon your departure. But the only reason Trump will celebrate so loudly is precisely because he got in this race to make you eat crow. Once you are gone, his whole raison d'etre will leave with you.

See ya, Jeb!

I agree.

He's been a poor candidate. But I imagine he will stay in until Florida.

And I hate that the base has gone Full Retard and is drooling over Trump. Because if Trump is the nominee, I'm voting for Hillary. There's no way I want that unstable carnival barker anywhere near the White House.

Silly far left drone!

Not in the White house.

It's actually a clarification and you for once had a point.

Silly far left drone!

Not in the White house.

It's actually a clarification and you for once had a point.

I have a point, that is to mock you far left drones!

I have always been on point with that!

Thanks for leaving, Jeb! But you waited too long, and now Trump has more momentum than he would have if you had left when I told you to.

Dick.

Jeb.

Jeb...Jeb...Jeb.

Jeb!

See ya, Jeb!
Well he's gone.

Thanks for leaving, Jeb! But you waited too long, and now Trump has more momentum than he would have if you had left when I told you to.

Dick.

Isn't Kassich causing the same problems as Bush?

Dick.

Isn't Kassich causing the same problems as Bush?
Kasich was a key figure in balancing the federal budget. He's the only candidate out there who has ever done that. And as Governor of Ohio, he took that state from a deficit to a surplus. In the last election, he won almost two thirds of the vote. In a key battleground state!

As I have been saying for quite a long time, a Kasich/Rubio ticket would utterly trounce the Democratic ticket.

Kasich and Rubio would carry Ohio and Florida, and that's enough to win the election with the rest of the red states.

In fact, I think Kasich would carry quite a few blue states as well. He's never been given a fair hearing.

Forum List

Back