Jerome Corsi negotiating plea with Mueller

You can't fire me.....I quit.

DERP!
LOLOL

Dumbfuck, despite your idiotic claim that Clinton was disbarred, your own link says he wasn’t. You just don’t possess even the minimal integrity to admit you’re wrong. I can live with that.

Hey, Bill, you're going to be disbarred...….did they say that?
LOLOL

Dumbfuck... You said he was disbarred.

He wasn’t. Your own link said so.

Deal with it. :mm:

Did they say he couldn't practice in front of the Supreme Court? DERP!
LOL

Read your own link, ya dumbfuck. It says he wasn’t disbarred.

:dance:

He wasn't convicted.....he plead guilty....DERP!

Those with nothing to hide….

Hide nothing. Says a lot about the blob who hides what he can and lies about the rest.

LMAO I'd say Trump pays more in taxes than you and your entire neighborhood do.

You're a pretty good liar too. But then you already know that.

Have fun.

You’d say it but for some reason he won’t show his returns to us.

As for my lying, please quote me. Otherwise fuck off.

I wouldn't show you my returns and what law says he has to show you or anyone else his returns??

Idiots like you don't always get what you want.

Oh and how bout Barry and his college transcripts?? Didn't hear you complaining because he refuse to show those college transcripts.

Fuck off yourself Cornholio.
No law. But recall how the rightarded right attacked Obama for not releasing his college transcripts? And unlike trump and his tax returns, Obama never said he would “absolutely” release them and then lie to America and refuse to release them.
I wouldn't show you my returns and what law says he has to show you or anyone else his returns??
Idiots like you don't always get what you want. Oh and how bout Barry and his college transcripts?? Didn't hear you complaining because he refuse to show those college transcripts. Fuck off yourself Cornholio.

Mueller...

The same guy who once intentionally, knowingly, illegally withheld evidence proving a guy he was going after was innocent and sent the man to prison for years before it was proven that Mueller sent an innocent man to prison....

The same guy who was just exposed as setting up and sending another innocent man to jail - an FBI whistleblower who exposed wrong-doing in Mueller's FBI - in an act of defending the FBI....

The guy whose entire case against Trump consists of PERJURY TRAPS involving Trump associates that have nothing to do with non-existent Russian collusion...

The guy who unethically (illegally?) 'GOT AROUND' attorney-client privilege which prevented Mueller from seeing everything between Trump and his lawyer and seizing all of the Trump records his lawyer had...

...will find a way to acquire Trump's tax records, even if he is not legally entitled to them.

I just wonder what they think they will find??

Trump pays more in taxes than and entire town or city does.

I'm sure he's been audited more than once and if there was anything to find the IRS would have found it.
When the IRS finds "errors" in a return, they point them out and you make the changes (that is, you cough up the extra taxes). Trump does not file his own returns. Accountants do. There will be nothing bad in his returns. That is not why so many people want to see them.

An Associate of Roger Stone (former Trump adviser) is talking to Robert Mueller about a plea deal. The central issue appears to revolve about what Roger Stone knew about the dissemination of hacked DNC emails from Wikileaks.

Stone associate Jerome Corsi is in plea negotiations with special counsel, according to a person with knowledge of the talks - The Washington Post
What possible crime related to Wiki leaks or the Russia collusion conspiracy theory could Corsi have committed?

Aiding a foreign adversary in desiminating information from stolen e mails to help elected an idiot....we have an illegitimate so called POS president.

Exposing Dem corruption, just awful!!
That corruption must remain secret. There oughta be a law!!!

Aiding a foreign adversary in desiminating information from stolen e mails to help elected an idiot....we have an illegitimate so called POS president.
1. Mueller has no evidence that President Trump ever colluded with the Russians...or that any illegal collusion ever occurred.

2. Using foreign-provided information that was paid for in a US election is a crime. Evidence exists that Hillary Clinton colluded with and paid foreign spies working for Obama's FBI and Russians.

The harder you try to manufacture a case / evidence against the President the dumber you look.....

Ha Ha! You have no idea what Mueller has....and the Hillary excuse is worn and old.

Collusion will be found. trumpo will be seen as an illegitimate president...installed with the aid of a foreign adversary...

a single page from a single year showing at least some taxes paid.

Some? DERP!

Yes some dumbass, SOME as in NOT ANYWHERE NEAR ALL.

Right, Trump didn't pay ALL TAXES.
Moron.

No Idiot, I'm talking about taxes paid in a single year as not being anywhere near complete records running for Presi
a single page from a single year showing at least some taxes paid.

Some? DERP!

Moron.

Taxes for a decade you dipshit.
Do you work for the IRS? If not you really just sound like some sort of resentful whiny little snot who believes other peoples labors should be in your pocket too.

You don’t need to work for IRS to know that there is no audit that would prevent Trump from releasing his old tax-returns. Trump is simply full of shit and you are a dupe for believing his rediculous lies.
If the law didn't require it I wouldn't show mine either as I don't think my business enterprise is any vipers business either.

LOLOL

Dumbfuck, despite your idiotic claim that Clinton was disbarred, your own link says he wasn’t. You just don’t possess even the minimal integrity to admit you’re wrong. I can live with that.

LOLOL

LOL

LOL

You’re unhinged, rightie. That has nothing to do with anything I said.

1. Mueller has no evidence that President Trump ever colluded with the Russians...or that any illegal collusion ever occurred.

2. Using foreign-provided information that was paid for in a US election is a crime. Evidence exists that Hillary Clinton colluded with and paid foreign spies working for Obama's FBI and Russians.

The harder you try to manufacture a case / evidence against the President the dumber you look.....

If Mueller had any evidence, we would all know about it by now. Instead, an unpaid campaign volunteer is spending 14 days in jail for a process crime.

Nope....Mueller does not leak like the trumpo regime....

If Mueller had any evidence, we would all know about it by now. Instead, an unpaid campaign volunteer is spending 14 days in jail for a process crime.

How incredibly dense you are.

Reality and Facts are NOT your friends....

The exposed texts of Strzok - the FBI's top Counter-Intelligence operator - revealed the conspirators had an 'Information Leak Strategy' they were using against President Trump.

The texts reveal 'Strzok and Page discussed a specific media-leak strategy related to Trump campaign adviser Carter Page'.

Trump blasts FBI, DOJ over Strzok-Page ‘Media Leak Strategy’

Sorry to break the news / reality to you, snowflake.

LOLOL

LOL

LOL

They said, as part of his punishment, he wouldn't be able to practice in front of the Supreme Court.
Can he practice in front of the Supreme Court?

LOLOL

LOL

LOL

They said, as part of his punishment, he wouldn't be able to practice in front of the Supreme Court.
Now wtf does that have to do with, ”He wasn't convicted.....he plead guilty?”

Moron.

No Idiot, I'm talking about taxes paid in a single year as not being anywhere near complete records running for Presi

Moron.

Do you work for the IRS? If not you really just sound like some sort of resentful whiny little snot who believes other peoples labors should be in your pocket too.

You don’t need to work for IRS to know that there is no audit that would prevent Trump from releasing his old tax-returns. Trump is simply full of shit and you are a dupe for believing his rediculous lies.
If the law didn't require it I wouldn't show mine either as I don't think my business enterprise is any vipers business either.

Would you lie your ass off about it too?

LOL

LOL

He wasn't disbarred, he quit before the disbarment took effect.
Kind of like pleading guilty before you're convicted.
End result, he can't practice in front of the Supreme Court.

LOL

LOL

No, it’s not like pleading guilty since he didn’t plead guilty in their court. He had the opportunity to challenge it and given he had stopped practicing law nearly 2 decades earlier and had never taken a case to the U.S. Supreme Court, he opted to to resign from the Supreme Court bar instead.

No matter how desperate you are to try and spin it, Clinton wasn’t disbarred, as you (and trump), idiotically claimed.

You merely lack the intelligence to know any better and you lack the character needed to simply admit you’re wrong. Like I said earlier, I can live with that. :mm:

Oh I support Trump all right and if its found he's done something wrong I'll acknowledge it.

Not a fucking chance. Trump was talking about you and people like you when he said he could shoot someone in the middle of Fifth Ave and not lose any support

LOL

No, it’s not like pleading guilty since he didn’t plead guilty in their court. He had the opportunity to challenge it and given he had stopped practicing law nearly 2 decades earlier and had never taken a case to the U.S. Supreme Court, he opted to to resign from the Supreme Court bar instead.

No matter how desperate you are to try and spin it, Clinton wasn’t disbarred, as you (and trump), idiotically claimed.

You merely lack the intelligence to know any better and you lack the character needed to simply admit you’re wrong. Like I said earlier, I can live with that. :mm:

No, it’s not like pleading guilty since he didn’t plead guilty in their court.

What's the difference between 5 years in jail from a conviction and 5 years in jail from a plea?

Dude, stop sniffing the glue.

How incredibly dense you are.
Yes.
tenor.gif

Moron.

Moron.

Would you lie your ass off about it too?
Nah, unlike you I do not have to try to make up false crap to push an agenda.

Forum List

Back