Jerusalem should be divided

America feels it has a right to dictate to Israel since it gives Israel alot of money. Just sayin'...

FYI: American aid is around 1.2% of Israel's GDP. That aid is military, and most is spent on US equipment- meaning American jobs. Just sayin'...

it does not matter how much the aid is-----for islamo nazi pigs-----ANY AMOUNT IS TOO MUCH ----not being young----and being a precocious reader----I remember the nazi literature I read circa 1960 ------which even then was OLD. ---tattered little pamphlets and -----small magazine type things. ---some the size of a "reader's digest" At that time, the US provided no aid to Israel-----but--- THERE WAS A HUGE OUT CRY ---complete with fantastical figures regarding the fact that if a jew in the USA donated 20 bucks to an israeli orphanage-----that money can be used----as a tax credit --- as can ANY charitable donation in the USA. ARTICLE AFTER ARTICLE on the MILLIONS that THE ZIONISTS WERE TAKING FROM THE USA -----if the USA stopped aiding Israel militarily----the islamo nazi pigs would complain that jews go to Israel and SPEND MONEY EATING FELAFEL

Since we're now on the issue of the military:

Israel as a Security Asset for the United States

We, the undersigned, have traveled to Israel over the years with The Jewish Institute for National Security Affairs (JINSA). We brought with us our decades of military experience and, following unrestricted access to Israel's civilian and military leaders, came away with the unswerving belief that the security of the State of Israel is a matter of great importance to the United States and its policy in the Middle East and Eastern Mediterranean. A strong, secure Israel is an asset upon which American military planners and political leaders can rely. Israel is a democracy - a rare and precious commodity in the region - and Israel shares our commitment to freedom, personal liberty and rule of law.

Throughout our travels and our talks, the determination of Israelis to protect their country and to pursue a fair and workable peace with their neighbors was clearly articulated. Thus we view the current tension between the United States and Israel with dismay and grave concern that political differences may be allowed to outweigh our larger mutual interests.

As American defense professionals, we view events in the Middle East through the prism of American security interests.

The United States and Israel established security cooperation during the Cold War, and today the two countries face the common threat of terrorism by those who fear freedom and liberty. Historically close cooperation between the United States. and Israel at all levels including the IDF, military research and development, shared intelligence and bilateral military training exercises enhances the security of both countries. American police and law enforcement officials have reaped the benefit of close cooperation with Israeli professionals in the areas of domestic counter-terrorism practices and first response to terrorist attacks.

Israel and the United States are drawn together by shared values and shared threats to our well-being.

The proliferation of weapons and nuclear technology across the Middle East and Asia, and the ballistic missile technology to deliver systems across wide areas require cooperation in intelligence, technology and security policy. Terrorism, as well as the origins of financing, training and executing terrorist acts, need to be addressed multilaterally when possible. The dissemination of hatred and support of terrorism by violent extremists in the name of Islam, whether state or non-state actors, must be addressed as a threat to global peace.

In the Middle East, a volatile region so vital to U.S. interests, it would be foolish to disengage - or denigrate - an ally such as Israel.

Rear Admiral Charles Beers, USN (ret.)
General William Begert, USAF (ret.)
Rear Admiral Stanley W. Bryant, USN (ret.)
Lieutenant General Anthony Burshnick, USAF (ret.)
Lieutenant General Paul Cerjan, USA (ret.)
Admiral Leon Edney, USN (ret.)
Brigadier General William F. Engel, USA (ret.)
Major General Bobby Floyd, USAF (ret.)
Major General Paul Fratarangelo, USMC (ret.)
Major General David Grange, USA (ret.)
Lieutenant General Tom Griffin, USA (ret.)
Lieutenant General Earl Hailston, USMC (ret.)
Lieutenant General John Hall, USAF (ret.)
General Alfred Hansen, USAF (ret.)
Rear Admiral James Hinkle, USN (ret.)
General Hal Hornburg, USAF (ret.)
Major General James T. Jackson, USA (ret.)
Admiral Jerome Johnson, USN (ret.)
Rear Admiral Herb Kaler, USN (ret.)
Vice Admiral Bernard Kauderer, USN (ret.)
General William F. Kernan, USA (ret.)
Major General Homer Long, USA (ret.)
Major General Jarvis Lynch, USMC (ret.)
General Robert Magnus, USMC (ret.)
Lieutenant General Charles May, Jr., USAF (ret.)
Vice Admiral Martin Mayer, USN (ret.)
Major General Fred McCorkle, USMC (ret.)
Rear Admiral Mark Milliken, USN (ret.)
Major General William Moore, USA (ret.)
Lieutenant General Carol Mutter, USMC (ret.)
Major General Larry T. Northington, USAF (ret.)
Lieutenant General Tad Oelstrom, USAF (ret.)
Major General James D. Parker, USA (ret.)
Vice Admiral J. T. Parker, USN (ret.)
Major General Robert Patterson, USAF (ret.)
Vice Admiral James Perkins, USN (ret.)
Rear Admiral Brian Peterman, USCG (ret.)
Lieutenant General Alan V. Rogers, USAF (ret.)
Rear Admiral Richard Rybacki, USCG (ret.)
General Crosbie Saint, USA (ret.)
Rear Admiral Norm Saunders, USCG (ret.)
Major General Sid Shachnow, USA (ret.)
Rear Admiral Jeremy Taylor, USN (ret.)
Major General Larry Taylor, USMCR (ret.)
Lieutenant General Lanny Trapp, USAF (ret.)
Vice Admiral Jerry O. Tuttle, USN (ret.)
General Louis Wagner, USA (ret.)
Rear Admiral Thomas Wilson, USN (ret.)
Lieutenant General Robert Winglass, USMC (ret.)
Rear Admiral Guy Zeller, USN (ret.)

http://www.jinsa.org/files/Israel_a_security_asset_to_U.S.pdf

right----however ---try to understand----there are people who post here who RESENT security that prevents the NOBLE DEEDS OF MUJHADEEN ----blocking them from attaining SHAHID-----and JANNAH----
discuss the issue with tinnie

It should be an international city, a capital for all humanity.

That was in UN 181.

The Arabs violently rejected it in 1948.

That train has left the station, never to return.

Jerusalem is and will remain under Israel's sole control; exclusively as Israel's capital, and open to all, as long as they aren't violent and greedy and try to steal what isn't theirs.

I see it as the only possible way to come to some sort of solution to the Palestine-Israel problem. Without a capital in Jerusalem the Palestinians will never be satisfied and the Israelis will never be safe. It was divided from 1948-67. No reason it couldn't be again.

The Israelis are safe and the Palestinian Arabs will never be satisfied as long as the Jewish state of Israel continues to exist. It makes no sense to even discuss a final status agreement unless and until the Palestinian Arabs settle their civil war and can present a unified leadership to negotiate with Israel.

Mecca and Medina are not capitals for all humanity, and neither is the Vatican. Christians don't say, "If I forget thee O Jerusalem, let my right hand wither. Let my tongue cleave to the roof of its palate, if I do not place Jerusalem atop my chiefest joy." Muslims don't break a glass at their weddings to remember Jerusalem. While Jews face Jerusalem in prayer, Muslims turn up their asses to it, as they bow towards Mecca. Sherri, a Christian on this Board, compared the way Jews feel towards Jerusalem as idolatry.
Of course, Jews don't forget that Jesus was supposedly resurrected there, and Islam's prophet supposedly visited there. We treat their holy places with respect. But Jerusalem is Israel's capital.

That was in UN 181.

Jerusalem is and will remain under Israel's sole control; exclusively as Israel's capital, and open to all, as long as they aren't violent and greedy and try to steal what isn't theirs.

Like I say: There was no resolution 181.

I love it when you repeat the same old shit everytime hoping to score.

knock yourself out.

We both have the same amount of Jewish blood in us, which is ZERO.
Gee, it's like we're almost related. :D

there is no such thing as "Jewish blood", idiot.
are blood cells more intelligent and less tribal than braincells then, Lipushi Motek?

never heard that before: no such thing as Jewish blood

which organs make us either totally jewish or not jewish at all

is it solely eggs in jewish mummies' wombs that have this unique power

or is it the rabbis who make the rules??

BTW: was 1st Aliyah from Europe; 2nd Aliyah from Arab lands, etc

where did your family make Aliyah from, may I ask you?

Last edited:
That was in UN 181.

Like I say: There was no resolution 181.

no---you agreed it was never implemented because ----muslims rejected it and in its place a WAR took place Your assertion that a resolution not implemented because
the implementation thereof -----was BLOCKED by a war "does not exist" is idiotic. You are quite a joke-----you decide that if someone blocks or rejects a resolution ----then it does not exist-----and then you demand the FORCED IMPOSITION OF RESOLUTIONS -----that is funny-------you have lost already. If a country does not want to accept a resolution----all they have to do is foment a crisis------enough BLOCK its implementation and then claim IT NEVER EXISTED

Mecca and Medina are not capitals for all humanity, and neither is the Vatican. Christians don't say, "If I forget thee O Jerusalem, let my right hand wither. Let my tongue cleave to the roof of its palate, if I do not place Jerusalem atop my chiefest joy." Muslims don't break a glass at their weddings to remember Jerusalem. While Jews face Jerusalem in prayer, Muslims turn up their asses to it, as they bow towards Mecca. Sherri, a Christian on this Board, compared the way Jews feel towards Jerusalem as idolatry.
Of course, Jews don't forget that Jesus was supposedly resurrected there, and Islam's prophet supposedly visited there. We treat their holy places with respect. But Jerusalem is Israel's capital.
Forever: you have a point

But Israel has no right to chase Arabs out of the place and restrict them because of what you say.

If what you say about respecting the others was true; it would not do such things.

I have read several times that originally Prophet Mo did direct his followers to pray towards Jerusalem.

Then he changed this.

Recently I watched a film called the untold story of Islam which siad that Mo's Mecca was not in Saudi Arabia at all...........probably Jordan

If that's true, the asses towards Jerusalem bit came after Mo

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dm8xKh8eQqU&feature=related]Islam: The Untold Story - Islam: The Untold Story - YouTube[/ame]

You ask this question seriously?
Lipushi

about the aliyah, yes

i though being jewish was all about just havin a jewish mum

but rosie disagrees; not sure how

am i right ???

in your ayunis??

I see it as the only possible way to come to some sort of solution to the Palestine-Israel problem. Without a capital in Jerusalem the Palestinians will never be satisfied and the Israelis will never be safe. It was divided from 1948-67. No reason it couldn't be again.

The Israelis are safe and the Palestinian Arabs will never be satisfied as long as the Jewish state of Israel continues to exist. It makes no sense to even discuss a final status agreement unless and until the Palestinian Arabs settle their civil war and can present a unified leadership to negotiate with Israel.
crap

did you see or read abbas on israeli TV

is israel united??

is any jew?

2 jews; at least 3 opinions................

That was in UN 181.

Y-Kohen:

Jerusalem is and will remain under Israel's sole control; exclusively as Israel's capital, and open to all, as long as they aren't violent and greedy and try to steal what isn't theirs

no its the israelis stealing houses and land in jerusalem and suburbs from arabs

violent and greedy,

very very very very greedy..........

you israelis......some of you

even with tourists

That was in UN 181.

Y-Kohen:

Jerusalem is and will remain under Israel's sole control; exclusively as Israel's capital, and open to all, as long as they aren't violent and greedy and try to steal what isn't theirs

no its the israelis stealing houses and land in jerusalem and suburbs from arabs

violent and greedy,

very very very very greedy..........

you israelis......some of you

even with tourists

Nope. Not stealing; recovering what the Arabs stole.

Take for instance the neighborhood of Shimon HaTzaddik. Shimon HaTzadik is a Jewish neighborhood in Jerusalem, established around the Tomb of Simeon the Just, after whom it was named. The tomb and surrounding lands (a plot of approximately 18 dunams) was purchased in 1876 by the committee of the Sephardic community and the Ashkenazi Assembly of Israel.

Throughout December 1947, the Shimon haTsadiq and Nahalat Shimon neighborhoods, also close to the Tomb, on the way to Mount Scopus, came under attack. By January, 1948, all the Jews had been ethnically cleansed.

Subsequently, illegal Arab squatters took over the Jewish-owned properties.

Thank G-d, they are now being rightfully returned to their real owners. :clap2:

This happened in many places. Unfortunately, it hasn't yet happened in Hebron, where the Jews were ethnically cleansed after a mass-murder of 67 of them in 1929. When these properties are returned to their rightful owners, it will be a great day; hopefully soon.

Jewish land has been stolen from the rightful owners in many cases. Nobody mentions that anymore.

The Arab occupation of Jewish land MUST be stopped.

Jewish land has been stolen from the rightful owners in many cases. Nobody mentions that anymore.

The Arab occupation of Jewish land MUST be stopped.
I'm doing my part here in the more-recently liberated areas. ;)

Forum List

Back