Jesus Christ

What he suffered for you.

Suffered of His own volition to pay Himself a debt that He Himself imposed on mankind after the fact for using the gift of choice that He Himself had granted to humanity and if we aren't properly grateful we'll be tormented for eternity.

Why people believe this story I'll never understand.

according to ancient aramaic bible, Jesus did not suffer and die, and certainly not for christians since you did not even exist during that time.

and certainy not a month before passover. At least orthodox christians know when their holy day is.

Suffered of His own volition to pay Himself a debt that He Himself imposed on mankind after the fact for using the gift of choice that He Himself had granted to humanity and if we aren't properly grateful we'll be tormented for eternity.

what he did for you was out of love but he left the choice for you to accept it up to you and you alone

what he did for you was out of love but he left the choice for you to accept it up to you and you alone

"I love you so much, but if you don't love me back I'll fuck you up."

Sounds like the obsessed boyfriend in all those movies on Lifetime.

To be politically and historically correct;
Yeshu son of Mary of 100bc suffered a harsh sentence of stoning and hanging for his Forbidden maggis scams and offshoot cult liken to a Benny Hinn scam that chased him out of his original State.
Yehuda of Galilee died 6bc and his 2 sons suffered crucifixion by the hands of Rome for his tax revolt (he's the Christ used for O'reilly's killing Jesus book).
Theudas by the Jordan died 45ad is the one with the martyred apostles all died revolting against Rome.
Barcopa died revolting against Rome.
Millions died suffering for us fighting just wars or revolts not just one legend. But Millions also died *because of you* in singling out one icon made up of many fallen figures and using that idol to kill through and for that icon you named Jesus.
So we suffered because of his likeness and the 1/3 who fell for the warned first fallen messiah who murdered and pillaged in his name liken to how you view radical Islam today doing so..ooops!

Forum List

Back