Jesus is Real! And Will Reveal Himself to You...

Well it depends on who taught you and how the parables were viewed of Jesus .. Through my walk , I have seen God's sense of humor..
when it is one one omg lol he cracks me up i could tell you plenty of stories and you would laugh your butt off...

Ok.. I have one.. I was on a christian hike for a week to the top of the cascades. I went off by myself to go pee.. when I was out there in the dark..I heard a strong soft voice call my name.. ( ok I was peeing out in the dark woods...lol )

I just ignored it and went on my merry way for years...but He had His hand on me. Years later when I settled down , I know it was God calling my name.

So is it God that talks to you, not Jesus? Has God asked you to do anything?
we have to go thru god we are not good enough for God that is why Jesus had to die for us - we all deserve to go to hell.. Jesus made a way for us not to have too...
I have to disagree. You seem to be picking out Christian doctrine but interpreting it for yourself.
I do not think we all deserve to go to hell, and I do not believe Jesus died to save us from sins.

I studied spiritualism for fifty years, and it teaches there is no lasting hell and there is no Satan.
well i have been studying them all for over 35 years and I found Jesus right where he said he would be and i learn from the Holy Spirit as jesus said he would send. He has no problems revealing himself... perhaps you should watch some videos of dreams visions and nde's of people going to hell and you would get a different perspective as well research how this world really is and you would realize God and satan are real... I feel bad after 50 years you still have not found the truth... seek Jesus and he will reveal it to you

when it is one one omg lol he cracks me up i could tell you plenty of stories and you would laugh your butt off...

Ok.. I have one.. I was on a christian hike for a week to the top of the cascades. I went off by myself to go pee.. when I was out there in the dark..I heard a strong soft voice call my name.. ( ok I was peeing out in the dark woods...lol )

I just ignored it and went on my merry way for years...but He had His hand on me. Years later when I settled down , I know it was God calling my name.

we have to go thru god we are not good enough for God that is why Jesus had to die for us - we all deserve to go to hell.. Jesus made a way for us not to have too...
I have to disagree. You seem to be picking out Christian doctrine but interpreting it for yourself.
I do not think we all deserve to go to hell, and I do not believe Jesus died to save us from sins.

I studied spiritualism for fifty years, and it teaches there is no lasting hell and there is no Satan.
well i have been studying them all for over 35 years and I found Jesus right where he said he would be and i learn from the Holy Spirit as jesus said he would send. He has no problems revealing himself... perhaps you should watch some videos of dreams visions and nde's of people going to hell and you would get a different perspective as well research how this world really is and you would realize God and satan are real... I feel bad after 50 years you still have not found the truth... seek Jesus and he will reveal it to you

I studied spiritualism because I started hearing voices in 1969, It took me two years to realize the voices I heard were coming from my subconscious mind, and after that I ignored them.
I have attended many trance lectures by mediums who's teachings I believe are probably true, and they said there is no Satan and no lasting hell.

Well it depends on who taught you and how the parables were viewed of Jesus .. Through my walk , I have seen God's sense of humor..

I have studied the bible for over 50 years..plus like many I have a gift to discern which I have learned to listen to that .. I can tell you 100% that there is a spiritual realm around us.. We can not see the fight but it is there.
Hell and Heaven have been shown to many people who have seen satan and have been with their loved ones in Heaven..

I studied spiritualism because I started hearing voices in 1969, It took me two years to realize the voices I heard were coming from my subconscious mind, and after that I ignored them.
I have attended many trance lectures by mediums who's teachings I believe are probably true, and they said there is no Satan and no lasting hell.

You are right on about connecting to the subconscious.... I am an addiction counselor and studied the brain which is indeed amazing..We are still pioneers in understanding the complexity of the brain..

I truly feel that God talks to us through our subconscious... Many people had dreams where God came to them in a dream..

Our conscious mind wants to see things before us, so when we wake up the conscious takes over..

Now I do believe that many can connect to the subconscious throughout the day, especially while in prayer.

I also feel that atheists stay in the conscious want to see proof , these people need to write down their dreams and try to connect to the subconscious..

Now I have met mediums who have strong faith..I have never heard of anyone saying that there is no hell ( although I haven't studied in detail or depth )

Some people like you can hear the voices around you , so you are connected but I am sure it freaks you out so you block them out.

I believe that our souls leave energy after we are gone, whether good or bad.

You are right on about connecting to the subconscious.... I am an addiction counselor and studied the brain which is indeed amazing..We are still pioneers in understanding the complexity of the brain..

I truly feel that God talks to us through our subconscious... Many people had dreams where God came to them in a dream..

Our conscious mind wants to see things before us, so when we wake up the conscious takes over..

Now I do believe that many can connect to the subconscious throughout the day, especially while in prayer.

I also feel that atheists stay in the conscious want to see proof , these people need to write down their dreams and try to connect to the subconscious..

Now I have met mediums who have strong faith..I have never heard of anyone saying that there is no hell ( although I haven't studied in detail or depth )

Some people like you can hear the voices around you , so you are connected but I am sure it freaks you out so you block them out.

If I were you I would not automatically assume that if you hear a voice it is God. That is an ego trap that can seduce you, and there have been people who do what the voices they hear tell them to do, with dire consequences.

For myself I am clear that the voices I hear are some kind of feedback loop from my subconscious and they feed on my conscious mind and prey on my fears. Therefore I take no account of them.

If I were you I would not automatically assume that if you hear a voice it is God. That is an ego trap that can seduce you, and there have been people who do what the voices they hear tell them to do, with dire consequences.

For myself I am clear that the voices I hear are some kind of feedback loop from my subconscious and they feed on my conscious mind and prey on my fears. Therefore I take no account of them.

Just remember that Fear does not come from God.. I have a lot of fear from bad things in my life..but I try to focus on what I have been blessed with..
Fear steals from being in the moment.. I understand what you are saying.

As far as hearing God ..some think that God only lives at church and if they give all of their money they are in good shape..
these are the people that get into trouble and follow the wrong people.

After my sister died 17 years ago, something opened up in me where I can feel and see God in everything.

I have been through cancer x 2 and many asked me what kept me so strong, it was my faith.

I struggle like everyone, even Jesus knew his disciples struggled but He understood..

When you hear those voices just know that God's power is stronger than any evil, or fear. Cast out those fears by saying a prayer and focus on peace and gratefulness.

It is free, no strings attached..

oh please find your own mind and dont fall victim to the propaganda trap created to keep you dumbed down - it takes time to hear Jesus voice but he proves himself over and over

very interesting thank you - it would make sense that we could hear him in our subconscious since he is that lol it took time for me to be able to hear him but he confirms it is him all the time in ways i need for him to confirm he loves proving he is real... he is very funny too

they are very very wrong watch some videos on dreams visions and death experieinces where they went to hell they are all having the same thing happen scary

Allyou have to do is follow Jesu Instructions. Seek him with an open heart and open mind. Itmeans you must be earnestly and honestly seeking him, he can read your heart. He will reveal himself but you must be able to see the things he is doing and then listen for his voice. It takes time but the more you do it you will see he proves he is real very real continuously... It is out of this world and when he awakens you with the Holy Spirit it is life changing.... You will never doubt again cos he gives you the truth back and your common sense satan stole from you. you get to know his voice and his personality.. he is a way cool dude to hang with and with me he is very very funny - I urge you all to do this...

Many times I find that God works so quietly that writing a letter and reading it a year later , you can truly see what He had done in your life.
yes, so true youmust be aware and set up even a way to communicate that works for you two. He wants a personal relationship with us. very much... i talk to him all the time as if he is there in the flesh i dont care who thinks im nuts... lol

You seem like a nice person... don't get offended when some of the posters are not so nice. Many times it just looks mean other times the swear words give it away..lol..

I can almost promise you they will be in here asking to prove God exists..

sure--the believers are just perfect angels :rolleyes-41:

Allyou have to do is follow Jesu Instructions. Seek him with an open heart and open mind. Itmeans you must be earnestly and honestly seeking him, he can read your heart. He will reveal himself but you must be able to see the things he is doing and then listen for his voice. It takes time but the more you do it you will see he proves he is real very real continuously... It is out of this world and when he awakens you with the Holy Spirit it is life changing.... You will never doubt again cos he gives you the truth back and your common sense satan stole from you. you get to know his voice and his personality.. he is a way cool dude to hang with and with me he is very very funny - I urge you all to do this...

Many times I find that God works so quietly that writing a letter and reading it a year later , you can truly see what He had done in your life.
yes, so true youmust be aware and set up even a way to communicate that works for you two. He wants a personal relationship with us. very much... i talk to him all the time as if he is there in the flesh i dont care who thinks im nuts... lol

You seem like a nice person... don't get offended when some of the posters are not so nice. Many times it just looks mean other times the swear words give it away..
lol..

only the holy spirit can help you take the sin away but you kjnow the truth and it makes sense to take it away

You seem like a nice person... don't get offended when some of the posters are not so nice. Many times it just looks mean other times the swear words give it away..
lol..

only the holy spirit can help you take the sin away but you kjnow the truth and it makes sense to take it away
this is just your belief--it's not factual

lol..

oh it is pretty factual by any that have doen the same thing as Jesus said to do and he revealed himself

lol..

oh it is pretty factual by any that have doen the same thing as Jesus said to do and he revealed himself
there is no holy spirit--he-it is not factual
please prove otherwise

lol..

please prove otherwise
lol..

please prove otherwise
follow Jesus instructions and he will reveal himself

Forum List

Back