Jesus is Real! And Will Reveal Himself to You...

Atheists why do you choose eternal torment when Jesus can be proved?

I am not an atheist., but I dispute that Jesus existence can be proved. Also he is not known for his sense of humour in the new testament, and your claim he is funny to you is somewhat strange.

Allyou have to do is follow Jesu Instructions. Seek him with an open heart and open mind. Itmeans you must be earnestly and honestly seeking him, he can read your heart. He will reveal himself but you must be able to see the things he is doing and then listen for his voice. It takes time but the more you do it you will see he proves he is real very real continuously... It is out of this world and when he awakens you with the Holy Spirit it is life changing.... You will never doubt again cos he gives you the truth back and your common sense satan stole from you. you get to know his voice and his personality.. he is a way cool dude to hang with and with me he is very very funny - I urge you all to do this...

Many times I find that God works so quietly that writing a letter and reading it a year later , you can truly see what He had done in your life.
yes, so true youmust be aware and set up even a way to communicate that works for you two. He wants a personal relationship with us. very much... i talk to him all the time as if he is there in the flesh i dont care who thinks im nuts... lol

The question is raised. Does Jesus talk back to you?

I am not an atheist., but I dispute that Jesus existence can be proved. Also he is not known for his sense of humour in the new testament, and your claim he is funny to you is somewhat strange.

Jesus walking around mocking and scolding fake holy men in the middle of their performances was probably the funniest thing ever seen by the people treated like scum by those same hypocrites.

Jesus wants a personal relationship with us and he knows our personalities therefore he will be different eith me than you or anyone.. common sense love...

Jesus walking around mocking and scolding fake holy men in the middle of their performances was probably the funniest thing ever seen by the people treated like scum by those same hypocrites.
I have no idea what you are talking about please explain?

Allyou have to do is follow Jesu Instructions. Seek him with an open heart and open mind. Itmeans you must be earnestly and honestly seeking him, he can read your heart. He will reveal himself but you must be able to see the things he is doing and then listen for his voice. It takes time but the more you do it you will see he proves he is real very real continuously... It is out of this world and when he awakens you with the Holy Spirit it is life changing.... You will never doubt again cos he gives you the truth back and your common sense satan stole from you. you get to know his voice and his personality.. he is a way cool dude to hang with and with me he is very very funny - I urge you all to do this...

Many times I find that God works so quietly that writing a letter and reading it a year later , you can truly see what He had done in your life.
yes, so true youmust be aware and set up even a way to communicate that works for you two. He wants a personal relationship with us. very much... i talk to him all the time as if he is there in the flesh i dont care who thinks im nuts... lol

yes as he said he would it takes time to know his voice tho and please dont answr me back mental iussue propaganda made to keep you dumbed down... wake up

I am not an atheist., but I dispute that Jesus existence can be proved. Also he is not known for his sense of humor in the new testament, and your claim he is funny to you is somewhat strange.
Jesus wants a personal relationship with us and each of us is different. I am silly so he deals with me accordingly and how would you know what Jesus personality is from book one needs to know him personally as he requests from us...

yes as he said he would it takes time to know his voice tho and please dont answr me back mental iussue propaganda made to keep you dumbed down... wake up

If Jesus talks to you then can you give us messages from him?

of course as you could to - why would you want me to do it when you can as well?

And BTW Welcome Daisy...

View attachment 173789
i love the daisy pic i love daisy's obviously llol
Mee too. Daisies are the best ;-)
s-l1600.jpg

And BTW Welcome Daisy...

View attachment 173789
i love the daisy pic i love daisy's obviously llol
Mee too. Daisies are the best ;-)
s-l1600.jpg
too funny lol

Well it depends on who taught you and how the parables were viewed of Jesus .. Through my walk , I have seen God's sense of humor..

Well it depends on who taught you and how the parables were viewed of Jesus .. Through my walk , I have seen God's sense of humor..
when it is one one omg lol he cracks me up i could tell you plenty of stories and you would laugh your butt off...

Well clean out your ears and ask God to reveal Himself to you..

Did you know that we are so distracted that it would take a hammer to get our attention.. quiet things down and try to listen.. Read the parables not in such a God is out to get you , but see His humor. Try it..

when it is one one omg lol he cracks me up i could tell you plenty of stories and you would laugh your butt off...

Ok.. I have one.. I was on a christian hike for a week to the top of the cascades. I went off by myself to go pee.. when I was out there in the dark..I heard a strong soft voice call my name.. ( ok I was peeing out in the dark woods...lol )

I just ignored it and went on my merry way for years...but He had His hand on me. Years later when I settled down , I know it was God calling my name.

most likely he was one thing about christians is they let the bible get in the way of having a personal relationship with Jesus he wants to hang out with you

Well clean out your ears and ask God to reveal Himself to you..

Did you know that we are so distracted that it would take a hammer to get our attention.. quiet things down and try to listen.. Read the parables not in such a God is out to get you , but see His humor. Try it..

very well put.. i am hyper active and have a hard tiime sitting still and being still and that is how you must be to hear him it took me a while lol he was patient with me lol

Ok.. I have one.. I was on a christian hike for a week to the top of the cascades. I went off by myself to go pee.. when I was out there in the dark..I heard a strong soft voice call my name.. ( ok I was peeing out in the dark woods...lol )

I just ignored it and went on my merry way for years...but He had His hand on me. Years later when I settled down , I know it was God calling my name.

So is it God that talks to you, not Jesus? Has God asked you to do anything?

we have to go thru god we are not good enough for God that is why Jesus had to die for us - we all deserve to go to hell.. Jesus made a way for us not to have too...

we have to go thru god we are not good enough for God that is why Jesus had to die for us - we all deserve to go to hell.. Jesus made a way for us not to have too...
The Holy Spirit Jesus spirit

I have to disagree. You seem to be picking out Christian doctrine but interpreting it for yourself.
I do not think we all deserve to go to hell, and I do not believe Jesus died to save us from sins.

I studied spiritualism for fifty years, and it teaches there is no lasting hell and there is no Satan.

Forum List

Back