Jesus the Victorious, in Islam

I speak from the knowledge of the Saints of Islam.

Salman Al Farsi (Salman the Persian, as he was from Persia which is today's Iran) was someone who rigorously sought God before he knew Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family). He (may God be well pleased with him) would serve a Christian monk for years, in order that the monk teaches him some things; and when the monk died, he sought someone else, until there was no one greater left, so that he remained alone. One day he heard of a man who was famous for that he used to come out to the people at a certain period during the year. When he came out to the people every one he prayed for was healed. Salman sought that man until he found him. The man told him that there were no more sincerity and purity left between people and told him to go to the people of the Haram (in Mecca) because the last prophet, the last of all the prophets was about to appear among them. This is how Salman went to Mecca and met Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family). When Salman mentioned his story to Muhammad, Muhammad told him that the man he met was Jesus, the son of Mary, peace on them both.

Eventually, Salman became one of the most famous Companions, may God be well pleased with all of them. Muhammad declared that Salman was to be considered as someone of his family. He ordered his wives not to cover in front of Salman.

I do not take anything from the New Testament. If you like to do so, you have every right to since it is a holy book in Christianity. For my part, I completely reject this book. So do all the Muslims.

Just as I completely reject your Kuran, which is neither holy nor is it hardly a book worth reading. Right up there with Mein Kampf when it comes to the intellectual level upon which that, uh, book was chickenscratched out.

I speak from the knowledge of the saints of Islam.

Jesus was once asked about how he learnt good manners. He replied that no one taught it to him, but observing the ill-mannered, he acted to the contrary.

Muslim75, and of course, Islam, are complete Frauds.
They claim They respect Jesus as a prophet, BUT claim we don't know anything he said due to the "corrupt NT".

So THEY have a 'prophet' with NO message (or parentage), save any They, post hoc, want to Idiotically assign.

The whole Islamist religion is Stupid and patronizing.
They claim credit for people, like Jesus, born 600 years before Mohammed-the-Caravan-Robber.
Thus my handle.
To win converts and for credibility sake, Big Mo claimed everyone else's prophets, as he deservedly had No credibility.
His triumph was to first Kill, Convert, and Cleanse the Arabian peninsula of All others.
thus my handle.
His successors, the '4 Caliphs' etc, Also played/forebode ISIS, and Raped and pillaged for a thousand miles in all directions.

Consistent with this Conceit, these Clowns claim everyone was/is a Muslim, and ergo converts are called 'reverts'.

'The Koran' (oxymoron) is a hodge-podge of mostly Lost sayings and cobbled together and rewritten voodoo.
It has NO chain of custody, and the earliest Korans known (Sana'a Hoard), are Palimpsests, New text written/Fudged over old different Texts.
`

Last edited:
I speak as a Muslim.

Allah Almighty (God Almighty) willed that Jesus symbolizes victory. Jesus met with enmity and was considered a liar, but Allah Almighty gave him miracles that discarded all doubts about him. Jesus came with most clear signs, reviving the dead, healing the born blind and the lepers, etc. As such, Allah meant that Jesus represents absolute victory.

Jesus was not killed. He was raised to heavens, while the one who betrayed him was made to look like him, and was thus crucified.

This is the wisdom behind his supposed coming back in the end times. It means in the end times there will be absolute victory of God, and that means absolute victory of Muhammad and Islam, his religion, peace be upon him and his family. That is not done by the sword. When God wants to crush you, He only needs to say be, and it is.

The purpose of this thread is to give facts about Jesus, or some of his teachings, according to the traditional knowledge in Islam. Feel free to participate.
Your religious leaders taught you false teachings about Jesus.

Read the Gospels if you want to know the truth.

I did not say I had a religious leader.

As to reading the Bible, which is the holy book of Christianity, it can not seriously be considered as it claims to be a holy book dating back 2000 years. There is no way to accept such a book today as true. We accept the Qur'an because it was stipulated from the beginning that it would forever be protected from corruption. We accept the sayings of Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family) because it was stipulated from the beginning that they would be very well recorded. That is why we have so many of them today that are reliable and uncorrupted.

As to reading the Bible, which is the holy book of Christianity, it can not seriously be considered as it claims to be a holy book dating back 2000 years. There is no way to accept such a book today as true. We accept the Qur'an because it was stipulated from the beginning that it would forever be protected from corruption. We accept the sayings of Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family) because it was stipulated from the beginning that they would be very well recorded. That is why we have so many of them today that are reliable and uncorrupted.

I speak as one who has no patience for assinine bullshit.

What you wrote is assinine bullshit.

The Koran is reliable and uncorrupted because it was stipulated at the beginning that the Koran would be reliable and uncorrupted.

I think that's an example of circular reasoning.

The Qur'an came with lights and beacons. One of those lights was :

"We have, without doubt, sent down the Message; and We will assuredly guard it (from corruption)." (Surah 15, V 9)

A pillar of Islam, from the beginning was that the Qur'an was the uncorruptible word of God Almighty, a word existing before eternity. That's the only way someone can look at a sacred book in the 21st century and have a chance of it being authentic. And no other sacred book has a similar claim.

I speak of the traditional knowledge in Islam.

When Mary (peace on her) gave birth to Jesus (peace on him) and went back to her people, the chiefs wanted to be in charge of her care, so they agreed to draw lots. One boy picked a straw, and it was that of Zakariyya (peace on him). Zakariyya was a prophet, the brother-in-law of Mary, the father of John the Baptist (peace on him), the uncle of Jesus. The chiefs did not agree.

They said to throw the straws in the river and the one which went against the current would be chosen. When they did that, it was that of Zakariyya which went against the current. The chiefs did not agree.

They said to throw the straws in the river and the one which goes along with the current would be chosen. When they did that, it was that of Zakariyya which went along with the current. Then the chiefs agreed and Zakariyya was assigned with the care of Mary.

"Right graciously did her Lord accept her: He made her grow in purity and beauty: she was assigned to the care of Zakariya. Every time that he entered (Her) chamber to see her, He found her supplied with sustenance. He said: "O Mary! Whence (comes) this to you?" She said: "From Allah. for Allah Provides sustenance to whom He pleases without measure."

(The Holy Qur'an, The Family of Imran, Verse 37)

The Qur'an came with lights and beacons. One of those lights was :

"We have, without doubt, sent down the Message; and We will assuredly guard it (from corruption)." (Surah 15, V 9)

A pillar of Islam, from the beginning was that the Qur'an was the uncorruptible word of God Almighty, a word existing before eternity. That's the only way someone can look at a sacred book in the 21st century and have a chance of it being authentic. And no other sacred book has a similar claim.
I speak from the true knowledge of Islamism.

The claim of an Arab warlord who conned others into believing he heard voices in his head from an angel says nothing about authenticity.

That you have unquestioningly accepted such tales and fables speaks only to your gullibility.

Your willingness to be manipulated into such rigid book worship and your worship of a violent and ruthless man such as Muhammud (swish) speaks volumes about your personal failures.

I speak of th knowledge of the saints of Islam.

You find distinguishing qualities among the prophets (peace on them). A prophet may embody a specific quality more intensely than others. As such Jesus possesses the feature of wandering.

Abraham for instance, possesses the feature of generosity.

Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family) possesses the feature of spiritual poverty.

Spiritual poverty, to speak simply is to attribute to God Almighty all the good that you do. You did not pray, it's God Almighty who made you to pray. You did not give alms, it's God Almighty who gave the alms through you. you did not sit down to remember the Name of God. It's God Almighty who made you to sit down to remember His Name through you.

Jesus taught:
Matthew 5:9 Blessed are the peacemakers: for they shall be called the children of God.

I speak as a Muslim.

Allah Almighty (God Almighty) willed that Jesus symbolizes victory. Jesus met with enmity and was considered a liar, but Allah Almighty gave him miracles that discarded all doubts about him. Jesus came with most clear signs, reviving the dead, healing the born blind and the lepers, etc. As such, Allah meant that Jesus represents absolute victory.

Jesus was not killed. He was raised to heavens, while the one who betrayed him was made to look like him, and was thus crucified.

This is the wisdom behind his supposed coming back in the end times. It means in the end times there will be absolute victory of God, and that means absolute victory of Muhammad and Islam, his religion, peace be upon him and his family. That is not done by the sword. When God wants to crush you, He only needs to say be, and it is.

The purpose of this thread is to give facts about Jesus, or some of his teachings, according to the traditional knowledge in Islam. Feel free to participate.

Peace, Sir.

If I'm not mistaken, the *death* of Christ is an important central tenet of Christianity (you reported that the Qur'an states that Jesus did not die.)

Romans 5:8

But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.
1 Corinthians 15:3
For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures;

You should know the Bible and Christianity better if you are going to testify about Islam to Christians, and you should be more careful about explaining Jesus in Islam to the Christians.

Peace.

Last edited:
Peace, all.

I just wanted to share this (reported) saying of Prophet Muhammad about Jesus that I like very much (from the Bukhari hadith:)

...[Prophet Muhammad] said, "By Him in Whose Hands my soul is, surely (Jesus,) the son of Mary will soon descend amongst you and will judge mankind justly (as a Just Ruler); he will break the Cross and kill the pigs and there will be no Jizya (i.e. taxation taken from non Muslims). Money will be in abundance so that nobody will accept it, and a single prostration to Allah (in prayer) will be better than the whole world and whatever is in it."...(Book #55, Hadith #657)

Peace.

PS: For the record, I am not a Muslim. I am a Sabian who believes that Muhammad was a Prophet.

I speak of the knowledge of the saints of Islam.

Jesus, once commenting on someone said about him that if his faith increased, he would have flown (to fly) in the air.

The prophets taught this. Islam teaches this. Once you become very pure, through training, you become able to fly in the air or walk on water. These 2, flying and walking on water are a favorite to the saints of Islam.

I speak as a Muslim.

how dare a muslim even speak the name of the most high prophet Jesus a son of God. lol. Only kidding about the muslim dare stuff. That would be muslim like if I did that. peace my muslim friend. Follow the light of the son.

Forum List

Back