Jesus the Victorious, in Islam

I speak from the traditional knowledge in Islam.

Jesus asked two groups. One group said it hoped for Paradise and its delights. The other group said it fears Hell and its tortures. He told them, you hope for created things and you fear created things.

He asked another group. They said they love God Almighty for His greatness and fear His might. Jesus told them, you are the real friends of God.

As a side note, if Jesus comes before Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family), it's just as, for example, Lot coming before Joseph.

As a side note, if Jesus comes before Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family), it's just as, for example, Lot coming before Joseph.

You're deceived. Jesus never slaughtered people for God. Muhammad did. Jesus went around doing only good. I like Jesus. I hate the evil Muhammad.

I speak from the knowledge of the saints in Islam.

Jesus once asked Iblis (the devil) about which creature was the most dear to him. Iblis replied a greedy believer was the most dear to him because he hoped a greedy believer would eventually become disobedient.

Jesus asked Iblis which creature was the most hateful to him. Iblis replied a generous immoral person was the most hateful to him, because he feared God may absolve the wrongdoings of the immoral person on account of his generosity.

I speak from the knowledge of the saints in Islam.

Jesus once asked Iblis (the devil) about which creature was the most dear to him. Iblis replied a greedy believer was the most dear to him because he hoped a greedy believer would eventually become disobedient.

Jesus asked Iblis which creature was the most hateful to him. Iblis replied a generous immoral person was the most hateful to him, because he feared God may absolve the wrongdoings of the immoral person on account of his generosity.

That is some serious shit that good old Mo the pedo was smoking, I tell you!!!

I speak as a Muslim.

Allah Almighty (God Almighty) willed that Jesus symbolizes victory. Jesus met with enmity and was considered a liar, but Allah Almighty gave him miracles that discarded all doubts about him. Jesus came with most clear signs, reviving the dead, healing the born blind and the lepers, etc. As such, Allah meant that Jesus represents absolute victory.

Jesus was not killed. He was raised to heavens, while the one who betrayed him was made to look like him, and was thus crucified.

This is the wisdom behind his supposed coming back in the end times. It means in the end times there will be absolute victory of God, and that means absolute victory of Muhammad and Islam, his religion, peace be upon him and his family. That is not done by the sword. When God wants to crush you, He only needs to say be, and it is.

The purpose of this thread is to give facts about Jesus, or some of his teachings, according to the traditional knowledge in Islam. Feel free to participate.

Pure and utter bullshit. By demoting Jesus to prophet, you removed the very reason He came here. To pay the death penalty for our sins. He did indeed die, covered in our sin and rose the third day, without it.

Christ claimed He was the Son of God. We all know that Allah proclaims loudly that he has no son. That takes care of the issue of whether or not they are the same God. It also means that your prophet Jesus is a liar. Jesus, the Christ was adamant about having a Father. The same one that the Jews know as the God of Abraham, and that is not Allah.

Last edited:
Prophecy is glory and honor. Jesus is a prophet. There are 124 000 prophets. I don't put them down, I honor them.

Jesus never claimed he was the son of God. If anything, he was an intelligent man, and an intelligent man does not lie, let alone lie about God Almighty.

Fear Jesus, a prophet of God takes vengeance against those who spread lies about him.

I speak as a Muslim.

Allah Almighty (God Almighty) willed that Jesus symbolizes victory. Jesus met with enmity and was considered a liar, but Allah Almighty gave him miracles that discarded all doubts about him. Jesus came with most clear signs, reviving the dead, healing the born blind and the lepers, etc. As such, Allah meant that Jesus represents absolute victory.

Jesus was not killed. He was raised to heavens, while the one who betrayed him was made to look like him, and was thus crucified.

This is the wisdom behind his supposed coming back in the end times. It means in the end times there will be absolute victory of God, and that means absolute victory of Muhammad and Islam, his religion, peace be upon him and his family. That is not done by the sword. When God wants to crush you, He only needs to say be, and it is.

The purpose of this thread is to give facts about Jesus, or some of his teachings, according to the traditional knowledge in Islam. Feel free to participate.

Your ARE aware that you speak of a Jewish man who Christians believe is the Son of God, right?

Fear Jesus, a prophet of God takes vengeance against those who spread lies about him.

On what authority do you claim Jesus would seek vengeance? In any case Jesus said in the new testament that he was the son of God.

Prophecy is glory and honor. Jesus is a prophet. There are 124 000 prophets. I don't put them down, I honor them.

Jesus never claimed he was the son of God. If anything, he was an intelligent man, and an intelligent man does not lie, let alone lie about God Almighty.

Perfect love casts out fear.....
Love Jesus, who took the condemnation of sin off of our shoulders and laid the penalty squarely onto His shoulders, then gave us His spot free record to replace our own record. That's how we are worthy to enter Heaven. We go, through Christ.

Jesus referred to the God of Abraham, as His Father constantly. In fact, Jesus only called His Father, God, one time. When He was standing in for us, on the cross. That is the only time. He didn't even call God, Father. He called God, Daddy. Abba.
Christ was very close to His Father, and had a constant open line of communication with His Loving Dad.

If Jesus is a mere prophet of Allah, and not the Savior, and if there are 124,000 others just like Him, then Jesus doesn't pass the test of Abraham's God. Abraham's God says if a prophet lies, then stone Him. The same God that called Jesus His Son in front of witnesses more than once.
Your prophet, Jesus said He had a Father, and that the Father has a Son. Allah doesn't have a son. In fact Allah had it written in great big letters on the Dome. ALLAH HAS NO SON.
What are you instructed to do when a so-called prophet of Allah's is caught lying? Why do you respect a liar?

Last edited:
I find excuses for one who made a mistake. I don't find excuses to one who says and believes that the Almighty God had a son. I don't find excuses to one who reads a book that says the Almighty God has a son.

Jesus was not killed, and certainly not for you and not for the Christians. Jesus loves Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family) and Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family) loves Jesus because Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family) loves his nation, which is the best nation ever raised for mankind; and the best nation of all mankind.

Al Hasan, peace on him (the grandson of Muhammad, peace be upon him and his family) once had a dream in which he saw Jesus.

He asked Jesus what he should write on his ring. Jesus told him to write: "there is no God but God the Clear and Obvious Truth" as this statement (in Arabic) will dispel all worry and all sorrow.

Of course, this was just teaching. Al Hasan is greater than Jesus, before God.

Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family) said that no one was more tolerant that God. They insult Him saying that He has a son, but still He gives them food and drink.

The quran states quite clearly that God is one, and it is a blasphemy to say Jesus is the son of God, at sura 5.72 and it is a blasphemy to say God is part of a trinity. at sura 5.73.

Sura 5.72 They do blaspheme who say: "Allah is Christ the son of Mary"

Sura 5.73 They do blaspheme who say: Allah is one of three in a Trinity: for there is no God except One God.

But the bible says you may be forgiven for blasphemy against Jesus, but to deny the Holy Ghost will not be forgiven. Therefore if the bible is right then Muhammad was an unforgivable blasphemer.
Only one book can be right, and there is no room for adjustment here. So it is quite clear that the quran does not confirm all the previous messages, as it claims to do at sura 10.37

Sura 10.37 This quran is not such as can be produced by other than Allah; on the contrary it is a confirmation of revelations that went before it, and a fuller explanation.

Mary (peace on her) noticed a shadow, while she was in her clustor. She asked who it was. It was Gabriel, the trustworthy messenger (peace on him). He informed Mary that he was to cast into her him who would be Jesus, a word from God Almighty. He informed her with a human voice. He lifted his hand, drove air towards her, the air carried light and he cast this air into her, filling her body with that light. It was that light that would grow into a child, Jesus. After Mary slept that night, she woke up to find her clustor full with out-of-season fruits. She wondered if she should eat them, she was alone. She heard a voice from within her telling her she was not alone, they were 2, her and Jesus. he told heer she had to eat well, because she was pergnant.The pregnancy was easy. She gave birth to him. The face of the baby Jesus was white, not reddish. Some scholarly opinion say that the pregnancy did not last 9 months. According to this view, Mary gave birth to Jesus immediately after conception. When Jesus was born, the first thing he said to his mother was to shake the trunk of the palm tree, fruits would fall out, and she would eat. As soon as she touched the tree, the fruits fell out and she ate. Jesus also told her she must not speak, she must remain quiet. As the Qur'an mentions:

"So eat and drink and cool your eye. And if you see any man, say, I have vowed a fast to (Allah, God) Most Gracious, and this day will I enter not into talk with any human being"

Mary (peace on her) noticed a shadow, while she was in her clustor. She asked who it was. It was Gabriel, the trustworthy messenger (peace on him). He informed Mary that he was to cast into her him who would be Jesus, a word from God Almighty. He informed her with a human voice. He lifted his hand, drove air towards her, the air carried light and he cast this air into her, filling her body with that light. It was that light that would grow into a child, Jesus. After Mary slept that night, she woke up to find her clustor full with out-of-season fruits. She wondered if she should eat them, she was alone. She heard a voice from within her telling her she was not alone, they were 2, her and Jesus. he told heer she had to eat well, because she was pergnant.The pregnancy was easy. She gave birth to him. The face of the baby Jesus was white, not reddish. Some scholarly opinion say that the pregnancy did not last 9 months. According to this view, Mary gave birth to Jesus immediately after conception. When Jesus was born, the first thing he said to his mother was to shake the trunk of the palm tree, fruits would fall out, and she would eat. As soon as she touched the tree, the fruits fell out and she ate. Jesus also told her she must not speak, she must remain quiet. As the Qur'an mentions:

"So eat and drink and cool your eye. And if you see any man, say, I have vowed a fast to (Allah, God) Most Gracious, and this day will I enter not into talk with any human being"
With all these dreams, smoke and mirrors, I'm inclined to believe there were some opium dens involved.

Not from the new testament, therefore without credibility.

I do not take anything from the New Testament. If you like to do so, you have every right to since it is a holy book in Christianity. For my part, I completely reject this book. So do all the Muslims.

Forum List

Back