Jesus the Victorious, in Islam

I speak from the knowledge of the saints of Islam.

When Moses came, he announced that a magnificent one and the beloved of God would one day come. That one, through his charisma would somewhat remind of Moses. That one whose coming Moses announced was Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family).

When Jesus came, he wanted to clarify that he was not that one whom Moses talked about. God mentions it in the Qur'an this way:

"And remember, Jesus, the son of Mary, said: "O Children of Israel! I am the apostle of Allah (sent) to you, confirming the Law (which came) before me, and giving Glad Tidings of a Messenger to come after me, whose name shall be Ahmad."

Ahmad is another name for Muhammad. When we say Ahmad, we point to Muhammad in heaven. When we say Muhammad, we point to Muhammad on earth. But in any case Muhammad is the generally used name.

Ahmad in English means the most glorious. Muhammad means the most praised.

Uhuh....

stenk------when you read that ----think (approximately)
CHAMOOD (? sorta) which we sometimes
translate as 'charming' It is a semitic root-----I think
'ch' "m' 'd" chet, mem daleth but
I am not sure

its the root of the name muhummad and
achmed is a kind of diminutive
of Muhammad Muslims get really excited
over this uninteresting issue. They get
ALL KINDS OF EXCITED over the shtiut
they hear in the mosques on Friday afternoon.
<<< a factoid of which I am aware because
I have interacted lots and lots with lots of
muslims (got that, toxoid?)

chet, mem, dalet are indeed Ivrit letters.

The combination in this order with "oo" is unique.

But "Chamot" is a real word, dealing with kingship.

Actually, "charming" is "L'chash". :D

ok "chamot"------the concept of "charming"???----
is assocated with "kingship"??? news to me
chet mem vav tuv?

as to Muhammad----I have no idea how they spell it in
arabic

If I had a dollar for every Muslim hater who has told me they worked and socialized with muslims for any length of time I'd be rich, and I almost never believe them when they say crap like you do.

What happens is they realize everything they know about Muslims came from Fox News or some other even worse type of anti Muslim web site...then they make up stories about how they know Muslims.

For some reason all these people ignore the fact that I've been to Iraq, Iran, and Syria.

All the people I know who've been to those countries, except parts of Iran that I never went to, do not hate Muslims like you do. I made American, Canadian, Israeli, and British friends while I was there, and we keep in touch.

The only way to cultivate the hatred and intolerance for Islam you display, is to NOT know Muslims.

Islam Making a True Difference in the World - One Body at a Time

educate yourself you liberal fool.
Oh great, another person who has never lived with Muslims, or been to the middle east telling me about Muslims.

Don't even bother making up some lie about how you know a bunch of them. The only thing you know is third hand crap that somebody else tells you. I'd bet if they met you they'd be overjoyed they found anther angry loser to carry their water

toxoid is another lump of shit who walked thru a bazaar in Istanbul buying souvenirs made in china-----so he thinks he
KNOWS. a vulgar filthy lying wannabee
Once again...I've spent quite a bit of time living in Syria, and Iraq

I know the truth that you don't know anything about Muslims, and lie about it, obviously hit a nerve.
Who is "toxoid"?

:lol:

toxoid ----is a denatured bacteria poison----It is uses as antigen
to excite an immune response. The denatured poison does not
kill the patient into whom it is injected---but does make him
resistant to the un-denatured poison-----IMMUNOLOGICALLY---
a kinda WANNABEE DEFANGED DANGEROUS POISON
Your lies are whats really poisonous. And only to you.

Oh gee-----I explained that which is a TOXOID to schmuck
"toxic" in clear and simple language------he balked and the idiot, sunie endores his shit
Sunni probably recognizes that my experience leads me to tolerance. Which in spite of your xenophobia, is what everyone I've ever known takes away from living in that region. The recognition that Muslims are not ALL following some demonic religion

I get this all the time when I talk about my time in Turkey, SYRIA, and IRAQ!!!!!!...you can't seem to allow that to sink in.

Anyone who thinks Islam all by itself is a scary thing, hasn't spent time around Muslims, and your hatefull replies are telling.

wrong again, many times over, toxoid----I have never denied your statement that you spent time in Turkey and
Syria and Iraq and have never stated "all muslims follow
a demonic religion"- I have never stated anything that
would come close to another of your shitty lies which is
your accusation that I call all muslims bad---and ----
as to the XENOPHOBIA----I did not end up in the homes of
muslims and get invited to this and that event and even to
mosques because I am "xenophobic" (I got invited to hindu events too---me THE "XENOPHOBE" )

YOU have displayed an interesting facet of your personality which is actually VERY ISLAMIC, toxoid. -----in order to
support YOUR POV-----you have no choice but to DECLARE---everything else is a LIE. -----of course the bible is one big LIE----- and all "others" are liars. ----ie --Christians and hindus and most of all jews. Try to cope, Toxoid----
you know virtually nothing----your "experience" is unimpressive -----you are just GRINDING YOUR OWN AXE.

I have something you will never have-----information which is
legally confidential <<< no big deal----but when people know
that their information is legally confidential----and they are talking to a person who by law cannot divulge-----that person
gets to know lots.

You are also very vulgar
I'm not insulting you per se'

I have doubts about your honesty within your experiences, based on how contrary it is to my own, and most of the others with the same who've shared theirs with me. And after all...this IS the interent, where one should be skeptical.

I see disadvantages to forming opinions about Muslims in the middle east without having been there.

Plus you're a big righty on this site.

So I see 3 red flags, but that's not your fault.

We've pretty much gotten off into the weeds here

Oh great, another person who has never lived with Muslims, or been to the middle east telling me about Muslims.

Don't even bother making up some lie about how you know a bunch of them. The only thing you know is third hand crap that somebody else tells you. I'd bet if they met you they'd be overjoyed they found anther angry loser to carry their water

toxoid is another lump of shit who walked thru a bazaar in Istanbul buying souvenirs made in china-----so he thinks he
KNOWS. a vulgar filthy lying wannabee
Once again...I've spent quite a bit of time living in Syria, and Iraq

I know the truth that you don't know anything about Muslims, and lie about it, obviously hit a nerve.
toxoid ----is a denatured bacteria poison----It is uses as antigen
to excite an immune response. The denatured poison does not
kill the patient into whom it is injected---but does make him
resistant to the un-denatured poison-----IMMUNOLOGICALLY---
a kinda WANNABEE DEFANGED DANGEROUS POISON
Your lies are whats really poisonous. And only to you.

Oh gee-----I explained that which is a TOXOID to schmuck
"toxic" in clear and simple language------he balked and the idiot, sunie endores his shit
Sunni probably recognizes that my experience leads me to tolerance. Which in spite of your xenophobia, is what everyone I've ever known takes away from living in that region. The recognition that Muslims are not ALL following some demonic religion

I get this all the time when I talk about my time in Turkey, SYRIA, and IRAQ!!!!!!...you can't seem to allow that to sink in.

Anyone who thinks Islam all by itself is a scary thing, hasn't spent time around Muslims, and your hatefull replies are telling.

wrong again, many times over, toxoid----I have never denied your statement that you spent time in Turkey and
Syria and Iraq and have never stated "all muslims follow
a demonic religion"- I have never stated anything that
would come close to another of your shitty lies which is
your accusation that I call all muslims bad---and ----
as to the XENOPHOBIA----I did not end up in the homes of
muslims and get invited to this and that event and even to
mosques because I am "xenophobic" (I got invited to hindu events too---me THE "XENOPHOBE" )

YOU have displayed an interesting facet of your personality which is actually VERY ISLAMIC, toxoid. -----in order to
support YOUR POV-----you have no choice but to DECLARE---everything else is a LIE. -----of course the bible is one big LIE----- and all "others" are liars. ----ie --Christians and hindus and most of all jews. Try to cope, Toxoid----
you know virtually nothing----your "experience" is unimpressive -----you are just GRINDING YOUR OWN AXE.

I have something you will never have-----information which is
legally confidential <<< no big deal----but when people know
that their information is legally confidential----and they are talking to a person who by law cannot divulge-----that person
gets to know lots.

You are also very vulgar
I'm not insulting you per se'

I have doubts about your honesty within your experiences, based on how contrary it is to my own, and most of the others with the same who've shared theirs with me. And after all...this IS the interent, where one should be skeptical.

I see disadvantages to forming opinions about Muslims in the middle east without having been there.

Plus you're a big righty on this site.

So I see 3 red flags, but that's not your fault.

We've pretty much gotten off into the weeds here

your perception is very poor------democrat all my life------when Kerry ran for president my solution was ----I did not vote
that year. ------the red flags you "see" are derived from
your inner voices ----btw----when did I confine myself to
"muslims" in the middle east"?? I have experience with muslims from many many parts of the world----they are not
all in the middle east. (for the record------I do not consider Iran to be Middle east------in fact nor do I consider Turkey
to be "middle east"------but in that particular case----I may
be alone) ----while we are on subject-----do you have any
insight into why turks hate arabs?-----afterall------you know
SO MUCH!!!!!!

"And remember, Jesus, the son of Mary, said: "O Children of Israel! I am the apostle of Allah (sent) to you, confirming the Law (which came) before me, and giving Glad Tidings of a Messenger to come after me, whose name shall be Ahmad."

Reference number for this verse, or there can be no discussion. I cannot find it in the new testament.

I speak as a Muslim.

Allah Almighty (God Almighty) willed that Jesus symbolizes victory. Jesus met with enmity and was considered a liar, but Allah Almighty gave him miracles that discarded all doubts about him. Jesus came with most clear signs, reviving the dead, healing the born blind and the lepers, etc. As such, Allah meant that Jesus represents absolute victory.

Jesus was not killed. He was raised to heavens, while the one who betrayed him was made to look like him, and was thus crucified.

This is the wisdom behind his supposed coming back in the end times. It means in the end times there will be absolute victory of God, and that means absolute victory of Muhammad and Islam, his religion, peace be upon him and his family. That is not done by the sword. When God wants to crush you, He only needs to say be, and it is.

The purpose of this thread is to give facts about Jesus, or some of his teachings, according to the traditional knowledge in Islam. Feel free to participate.
All lies in the great liars, Allah, book, the Quran. Jesus already defeated your master satan, otherwise known as Allah.

Reference number for this verse, or there can be no discussion. I cannot find it in the new testament.
There is no verse in the Bible that says that, muslim75 is s lying tool.

Daj-----silly boy------even I know the answer-----the
"perverse, lying, enemeeees of islaaaaam"---removed
that verse from the current version of the NT----which
comes in four million DIFFERENT VERSIONS ----
have you never been in a mosque?---

Islam and the Muslims have a much greater right to Jesus than Christianity and the Christians.

Be it for our differences about Jesus only, we Muslims will never take you Christians as friends. You spread the most wicked lies about Jesus the victorious. Curses of God and of all inhabitants of the heavens fall on you every time you say this, and every time you say God has begotten a son. Islam respects and honours Jesus. Christianity does not. And the Qur'an says:

"And (remember) her who guarded her chastity: We breathed into her of Our spirit, and We made her and her son a sign for all peoples."
No, you satan worshipers spread the most vicious lies, like you are doing now.

When Moses came, he announced that a magnificent one and the beloved of God would one day come. That one, through his charisma would somewhat remind of Moses. That one whose coming Moses announced was Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family).

When Jesus came, he wanted to clarify that he was not that one whom Moses talked about. God mentions it in the Qur'an this way:

Ahmad is another name for Muhammad. When we say Ahmad, we point to Muhammad in heaven. When we say Muhammad, we point to Muhammad on earth. But in any case Muhammad is the generally used name.

Liar. The one Moses spoke of is Jesus, not the pedophile mohamut.

chet mem vav tuv?

arabic

chet mem vav and tuv are not words. They are individual letters.

Charming as in to convince someone through deceit. To charm.

chet mem vav tuv?

arabic

chet mem vav and tuv are not words. They are individual letters.

Charming as in to convince someone through deceit. To charm.

I tried to spell CHAMOT----which you said is a word----I will
consult my expert. as to charming meaning "convince someone thru deceit"----the word has a modern connotation----or even DENOTES-----an appealing person of grace-----of course so damn appealing that it can make you believe
anything but it is a positive quality I am CHAMOODAH

my expert says ----"no word 'chamot' " and chmood does indeed translate usually as "charming"----as in lovely and
appealing and nothing to do with kingy

When Jesus (peace on him) was asked about the greatest knowledge (the greatest science) by his disciples, he replied fear of God, accepting fate and love of God.

When Jesus (peace on him) was asked about the greatest knowledge (the greatest science) by his disciples, he replied fear of God, accepting fate and love of God.

I speak from the true knowledge of Islam.

In his invention of Islam, Muhammud (swish), co-opted the characters and events of earlier religions in an attempt to give his manufactured from whole cloth politico-religious ideology greater credibility.

That tactic was not unknown as most religions are simply reinventions and reiterations of earlier tales and fables with modifications that adapt the earlier religions to newer circumstances.

I speak from the true knowledge of Islam.

In his invention of Islam, Muhammud (swish), co-opted the characters and events of earlier religions in an attempt to give his manufactured from whole cloth politico-religious ideology greater credibility.

That tactic was not unknown as most religions are simply reinventions and reiterations of earlier tales and fables with modifications that adapt the earlier religions to newer circumstances.

True-----religion as it developes in any culture incorporates
pre existing stuff. This phenomenon has been described
even in "modern times" (ie the past few centuries) in
populations that are converted to Christianity but incorporate
their prior beliefs, customs and practices in the new
"church"------attributing to the old stuff----some conjured
up relationship with Christianity------

one of the issues that arises often on this board----is FGM---
which, as a practice, predates islam. Some idiots like to
claim that since FGM predates islam-----the fact that
the overwhelming majority of events of FGM are done
by muslims ----does not make the practice Islamic----BS---
it is an ancient practice adopted by muslims as an aspect
of that creed because it already existed in Arabia when the
rapist elaborated that religion.-------the black stone
was already there too-----and an object of pagan
worship----so he invented a myth to make it Islamic.

The retaining wall of Solomon's temple in Jerusalem---
has been declared---by the same mechanism---the
tethering wall for the flying horse of the rapist pig----
BURAQ'S WALL I saw an interview with an idiot
from the west bank who actually so stated without
laughing

I speak from the traditional knowledge in Islam and the knowledge of the saints of Islam.

Allah Almighty (God Almighty) willed that Jesus symbolizes victory. Jesus met with enmity and was considered a liar, but Allah Almighty gave him miracles that discarded all doubts about him. Jesus came with most clear signs, reviving the dead, healing the born blind and the lepers, etc. As such, Allah meant that Jesus represents absolute victory.

Jesus was not killed. He was raised to heavens, while the one who betrayed him was made to look like him, and was thus crucified.

This is the wisdom behind his supposed coming back in the end times. It means in the end times there will be absolute victory of God, and that means absolute victory of Muhammad and Islam, his religion, peace be upon him and his family. That is not done by the sword. When God wants to crush you, He only needs to say be, and it is.

Jesus was born on the 10th of Muharram (the first month in the Islamic calendar) and was raised to heavens on the 10th of Muharram. That was last month. Today is the 23rd of the 2nd month (Safar).

That is a very special day. It is among others, the day when Pharaoh was drowned as he was pursuing Moses and his people and the day when Joseph came out of the well.

Islam and the Muslims have a much greater right to Jesus than Christianity and the Christians.

Be it for our differences about Jesus only, we Muslims will never take you Christians as friends. You spread the most wicked lies about Jesus the victorious. Curses of God and of all inhabitants of the heavens fall on you every time you say this, and every time you say God has begotten a son. Islam respects and honours Jesus. Christianity does not. And the Qur'an says:

"And (remember) her who guarded her chastity: We breathed into her of Our spirit, and We made her and her son a sign for all peoples."

No, don't say: "there are no pilgrims"
Those who, like Jesus are not visible to our eyes
Just because you are not close to the mysteries
You think that others also are not

Rumi.

God once mentioned to Jesus the fact that he did not marry, telling him that on the Day on the Judgment, He will marry him to 100 Hurs (heavenly companions, created out of light). His marriage ceremony will last 4000 years.

Jesus would eat of the desert plants, drink water from ponds, and dwell in caves and ruins. To sleep, he would take a rock to rest his blessed head on it. On one occasion, he threw the rock away saying:

"it is of this world."

Jesus taught to have great consideration for the wisdom one teaches to one's students. Wisdom should be taught only according to the student's ability to understand. The student should not be taught what he can not understand. To Jesus, wisdom is most precious, and whoso knows it as futile is greatly vile.

I speak from the traditional knowledge in Islam and the knowledge of the saints of Islam.

Jesus was born on the 10th of Muharram (the first month in the Islamic calendar) and was raised to heavens on the 10th of Muharram. That was last month. Today is the 23rd of the 2nd month (Safar).

That is a very special day. It is among others, the day when Pharaoh was drowned as he was pursuing Moses and his people and the day when Joseph came out of the well.

No, don't say: "there are no pilgrims"
Those who, like Jesus are not visible to our eyes
Just because you are not close to the mysteries
You think that others also are not

Rumi.

God once mentioned to Jesus the fact that he did not marry, telling him that on the Day on the Judgment, He will marry him to 100 Hurs (heavenly companions, created out of light). His marriage ceremony will last 4000 years.

Jesus would eat of the desert plants, drink water from ponds, and dwell in caves and ruins. To sleep, he would take a rock to rest his blessed head on it. On one occasion, he threw the rock away saying:

"it is of this world."

Jesus taught to have great consideration for the wisdom one teaches to one's students. Wisdom should be taught only according to the student's ability to understand. The student should not be taught what he can not understand. To Jesus, wisdom is most precious, and whoso knows it as futile is greatly vile.

Ahmad is an Arabic name----a diminutive of Muhummad---
both derived from the same semitic language root---but specifically in the ARABIC MANNER----Jesus did not speak
Arabic----do you enjoy making a fool of yourself ?

the only source that exists for words attributed to Jesus is
the NEW TESTAMENT------it is the one and only source----
I find it humorous that you called your stupidty
"traditional Islamic wisdom"----reminds me of the "wisdom" of Islamic medical science-----another pile of crap

Forum List

Back