Jesus WILL be voting Conservative This Election

You democrats just got to many anti-Jesus planks in your platform.
1, Abortion
Where he stands on the killing of HIS innocent creations is pretty plain.
2, Homo's
His father spoke on this issue and he lived his life in total support of his father.
3, Islam
He stands with Israel and has made that pretty plain in his book. Stand with Israel or go to hell.
4, Not expecting the poor to help themselves.
"He took the coin AWAY from the poor man and gave it to the rich man". He EXPECTS you to work, earn and invest.
5, Affirmative Action
ALL men stand equal before God and a program that does otherwise is an affront to God.

At the very birth of this nation this nation asked for and got the blessing and the protection of God. Today it sits on the threshold of despair and destruction. Driven there by the Elite the Islamic the atheist and the homo jihadist.

Using the measure of faith in God and love of country Jesus just might be voting Tea Party. The Tea Party is a new name but old values. The speaker I am about to put up COULD have been a Tea Party member. He KNEW where the blessings came from and more important where the praise went.

The nation stood as one and chose a man who openly chose God. The nation went on to some of the greatest economic blessings ever recorded by ANY people of ANY nation.

wwjd.jpg

Back by popular demand, the Red and Blue Jesuses!

Blue Jesus: I want you to listen to me. I did not have sexual relations with that woman, Miss Magdalene...

Red Jesus: I have a wide stance!

Blue Jesus: We have to pass the Law so we can find out what's in it.

Red Jesus: I will not heal you, blind man, until you show me some ID.

Blue Jesus: I have a pen and a direct phone line to my Father, and I am not afraid to use them.

Red Jesus: Muslims suck, and I'm pretty sure Doubting Thomas is a fag!

1, Abortion
2, Homo's
His father spoke on this issue and he lived his life in total support of his father.
3, Islam
He stands with Israel and has made that pretty plain in his book. Stand with Israel or go to hell.
"He took the coin AWAY from the poor man and gave it to the rich man". He EXPECTS you to work, earn and invest.
5, Affirmative Action
ALL men stand equal before God and a program that does otherwise is an affront to God.

At the very birth of this nation this nation asked for and got the blessing and the protection of God. Today it sits on the threshold of despair and destruction. Driven there by the Elite the Islamic the atheist and the homo jihadist.

Using the measure of faith in God and love of country Jesus just might be voting Tea Party. The Tea Party is a new name but old values. The speaker I am about to put up COULD have been a Tea Party member. He KNEW where the blessings came from and more important where the praise went.

The nation stood as one and chose a man who openly chose God. The nation went on to some of the greatest economic blessings ever recorded by ANY people of ANY nation.

Where does Jesus stand on abortion?

1, Abortion
2, Homo's
3, Islam
5, Affirmative Action

Where does Jesus stand on abortion?

Read the book, that's WHY it exists.

Palin told the world that Jesus told her to run. She did, and it is pretty much accepted that her being on the ticket is why McCain lost.

I am beginning to think that Jesus is a prankster!

1, Abortion
2, Homo's
3, Islam
5, Affirmative Action

Well, let's see....Let me play your little game for a moment...

In the Judgement of the Nations when Christ returns...

This is what Jesus actually said about the people within the Nations of the Earth, on Judgement Day....

Matthew 25:31-46New International Version (NIV)
The Sheep and the Goats
31 “When the Son of Man comes in his glory, and all the angels with him, he will sit on his glorious throne. 32 All the nations will be gathered before him, and he will separate the people one from another as a shepherd separates the sheep from the goats. 33 He will put the sheep on his right and the goats on his left.

34 “Then the King will say to those on his right, ‘Come, you who are blessed by my Father; take your inheritance, the kingdom prepared for you since the creation of the world. 35 For I was hungry and you gave me something to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, I was a stranger and you invited me in, 36 I needed clothes and you clothed me, I was sick and you looked after me, I was in prison and you came to visit me.’

37 “Then the righteous will answer him, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry and feed you, or thirsty and give you something to drink? 38 When did we see you a stranger and invite you in, or needing clothes and clothe you? 39 When did we see you sick or in prison and go to visit you?’

40 “The King will reply, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me.’

41 “Then he will say to those on his left, ‘Depart from me, you who are cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels. 42 For I was hungry and you gave me nothing to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me nothing to drink, 43 I was a stranger and you did not invite me in, I needed clothes and you did not clothe me, I was sick and in prison and you did not look after me.’

44 “They also will answer, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry or thirsty or a stranger or needing clothes or sick or in prison, and did not help you?’

45 “He will reply, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did not do for one of the least of these, you did not do for me.’

46 “Then they will go away to eternal punishment, but the righteous to eternal life.”

Both, those labeled as the sheep, and those labeled as the goats in this parable, address Jesus Christ, as LORD..... both the sheep and the goats seem to have accepted Him and recognized Jesus as 'Lord and savior'....but Christ KNEW who the phonies were, I suppose?

Now tell me again, how righteous you think you are.....?

You seem to reject everything that Christ is saying He is going to judge you on....

You appear to hate the criminals in prison, hate the strangers... the illegals and refugees, and African Americans, and Muslims, hate with a passion the poor, the hungry and the thirsty..... Looks to me like you may actually HATE Jesus Christ and what He actually taught, but speak with a forked tongue, as if He matters in your life....?

shall I go on....?

Christ did not even mention any of the 10 commandments in this Judgement of the Nations of His....why is that? No mention of adultery or murder, or stealing or lying, or coveting thy neighbor's goods etc?

Is it that if our hearts and minds and souls are in the right place... Love thy neighbor, as thyself, (or do unto others as you would want them to do unto you)...what Jesus spoke of as the Greatest Commandment, is what it all boils down to, in the end?

I dunno? But I do know He did say,

However we treat the LEAST AMONG US in our own Nation, in our daily lives, not just how we do on Sunday or Wednesday evening Bible Study or with Government Policy alone as some feel is enough, but IN ALL THAT WE DO, DO GOOD.....

If I were to judge myself on all of this, I'd probably only give myself a 65 out of 100...lots of room for improvement! :eek:

Last edited:

Blue Jesus: What Would Obama Do?

Well, he's tried to feed the hungry, care for the sick, shelter the homeless, and love everyone (except self rich bastards like the Kochs).
I don't recall him hating on the rich. You got a scripture to back up that statement.

Sure do:

Matthew 21:12

And Jesus entered the temple and drove out all those who were buying and selling in the temple, and overturned the tables of the money changers and the seats of those who were selling doves. 13And He said to them, "It is written, 'MY HOUSE SHALL BE CALLED A HOUSE OF PRAYER'; but you are making it a ROBBERS' DEN."…

Matthew 19:24

And Jesus said to His disciples, "Truly I say to you, it is hard for a rich man to enter the kingdom of heaven. 24"Again I say to you, it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter the kingdom of God."

Don't see why Jesus, a middle eastern jew who disliked those who horded wealth and was ok with taxes would vote republican, and where did Jesus talk about gay marriage or abortion in the bible?

"f I were to judge myself on all of this, I'd probably only give myself a 65 out of 100...lots of room for improvement! :eek:"

I just talked to Jesus. He told me that that he would like another pint of goat milk, please.

Forum List

Back